๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜|๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By luvelyslytherin

๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž? ๐‡๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.|๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐€๐Œ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐€๐‹๐†๐ˆ๐€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|๐€ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐˜๐“๐€๐‹๐„๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐’๐ˆ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|๐€๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|๐๐‘๐”๐๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐…๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐’' ๐…๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|๐‡๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐ˆ๐’๐€๐€๐‚ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ
ATTENTION
YALL-
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐€๐…๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
Hey guys.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š

4.8K 180 13
By luvelyslytherin

UNEDITED
12.|Heartbreak

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 to the clearing behind the building that was usually used for training.

Derek walked behind everyone to make sure there was no threat, while Scott and Isaac led the group. Stiles walked just in front of Derek with Percy, who couldn't help but stare ahead at Isaac.
Just thinking about what had happened just minutes ago could make the young demigod blush crazily. Lydia, Allison, and Erica walked side by side talking about what they'd rather be doing right now.
Liam walked quietly beside Malia and Peter who wondered how exactly training the humans would help them. Peter thought Stiles and Percy to be the weakest ones, and that they would weigh down the training as a whole. Malia's only concern was what her father would do to make his concerns valid.

When the front of the pack stopped the rest followed shortly behind until Derek was front and center looking at each face with confidence this training would go well.

"Alright. Today begins our new training sessions. Humans will be joining us now, so each of you pick a partner."

Stiles pushed his cousin toward Liam, knowing they would have around the same skills seeing as Liam was a newly turned wolf. He watched as Lydia stood beside Isaac, Allison beside Scott, and finally himself walking until he came next to the alpha.

Peter could be heard behind the rest of the group snickering at the fact that Stiles chose their alpha.

Derek was known to never show mercy during trainings, so why would he start now because of a puny human?

"We will begin with forms 1 through 10. Teach them stances, where to hit, how to hit."

The demigod merely smirked at the alpha, itching to show the pack what he could really do. But knew he shouldn't seeing as they weren't ready to find out about him, and he wasn't sure if they ever would be.
The energy in his veins wanted to be released. He wanted to glow with his hellfire and show everyone just how strong he truly was. It was a bad idea though, and decided to act like he couldn't fight.

He wobbly took the first stance Derek took in front of him, being sure to look a tad bit more clumsy than usual. The alpha looked at him confused, seeing as the demigod looked worse than an amateur.

Stiles nodded subtly, telling his alpha he knew what he was doing.

Peter walked his ways to watch Derek try to teach the human fighting stances, and would laugh each time he would fall or try to correct the pose.
Malia had enough of her father and decided to help her friend out.
She went behind him and slowly but surely gave him pointers and moved his legs here and there to make sure he was perfect in his stances. Derek smiled gratefully, as did Stiles.

Percy was how his cousin was fighting. Like a complete amateur, and knew he was to do the same. But for him each time Liam would look like he was going to strike, something like adrenaline would flow through the young demigod's veins and make him fight back.
He'd landed a few good ones on Liam, and the unusually patient wolf was beginning to become extremely impatient. His eyes became wild after Percy punched him in the center of his face, the force actually breaking his nose.

"Dude! What the hell! Do you already know how to fight or something?!"

Percy took a couple steps back, bringing the rest of the pack's attention. Stiles quickly walked until he was right beside his cousin, pulling him to the side and whispering low enough the wolves didn't hear him, "You've got to keep yourself in check Perce. You're new to this whole thing, which means you'll want to act on your adrenaline, but don't."

The blue eyed demigod shook his head with wide eyes, "But how?"

It broke Stiles' heart to see his cousin this way. He couldn't control his instincts, and with the training they'd done just hours before his muscles were beginning to memorize fighting patterns.

They're just lucky his sword isn't out.

Stiles placed a hand on the younger demigod's shoulder, "You'll be okay. Just try, okay? They... They can't know."

From across the field sat Peter in a log, staring at the two boys whispering to each other low enough that no one else could hear them. He saw the way Percy was fighting Liam back, almost as if on instinct, and wondered what he was.
For someone who looked so fragile he was sure pulling in some good hits on the wolf. Liam sat further down the log feeling guilty for his outburst at the boy, thinking that maybe he just had really good survival skills.

Which he did, just not humanly.

Stiles walked his cousin back toward the pack, a bright smile on his face as he stared at them. Scott seemed concerned for the boy, but said nothing when he continued to walk past them toward Liam.

"Everything okay?"

Stiles locked eyes with the strawberry blonde who he thought would always have a part of his heart, nodding with a small smile.

"Yeah. Yeah. He's alright, just had a uh- Tough life and all."

She nodded sadly, as did Scott and Allison beside her. Isaac leaned against a tree near the tree line, glaring in the direction of Percy and Liam laughing. Stiles noticed and raised a brow before finding the eyes of the alpha.
Derek raised his brows in a question of if things were okay, to which Stiles nodded back. The alpha resumed training then, hoping all would go well.

It was until Isaac and Peter began to spar, and Peter was thrown in the direction of where Stiles was watching. Peter's claws scratched the entire front of Stiles, almost piercing his skin, but luckily only tearing the front of his workout shirt.

Isaac groaned, "That was on of my favorites! You're going to pay old man!"

The wolves began sparring again while the demigod moved seats. Which just so happened to be right next to Lydia, who was currently staring at his torn shirt.
He didn't know why she kept staring until Allison whistled lowly, wiggling her eyebrows at the demigod. He shuddered in displeasure but looked down and realized you could see his chest.

"When did you get abs Stilinski?"

Stiles shrugged at the strawberry blonde beside him, feeling the distant stare of their alpha, angry.

"You know... My mother is forcing me to go to lunch with her tomorrow... I do need a date."

The demigod kept his head straight until he realized she was talking to him. He looked down at her pleasantly surprised, and knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to go out with the girl of his dreams.
He nodded as casual as he could, which made Lydia confused as she knew of his major crush on her. She didn't let her questions flood the conversation and continued to stare at his bare chest.

He felt like he was back at camp half blood. Where all the girls wanted him, and he wanted none of them. Except he did want this one. He wanted Lydia Martin, but thinking about the brooding alpha werewolf staring at him, he rethought just how much he actually wanted her now.

"Training is over! Everyone go home and shower! Meet back tomorrow for Sunday dinner."

Each member of the pack left with the person they would protect during this whole dead pool thing, leaving Stiles, his cousin, and his alpha.
Peter and Malia has already gone in to shower, and Percy decided it would be beneficial for him to as well since he saw the look Derek was giving Stiles.

"I'm gonna go shower now. Oh and, Derek can you um- Take me to get some clothes tomorrow? I don't exactly... Have any."

The alpha nodded, eyeing the boy until he quickly left the field they trained on.

Stiles felt Derek's stare on his back, and knew what they were about to do in the middle of the forest. Which he'd done before, so what's the big deal?

"Derek."

Without a response the alpha wolf had Stiles pinned to a tree, one hand holding the demigod's hands above his head, the other holding his hip.

"I didn't like the way you were being stared at. You should've changed."

The demigod rolled his eyes, but said nothing as he saw Derek's dominance as a huge turn on.

"I didn't know there was a claim on me Derbear."

Derek growled lowly, a growing mischievous smirk on Stiles' lips forming.

"Th-There isn't."

Now that, that hurt Stiles.

He never said he wanted to be claimed by the alpha, but he did. He wanted to be his and vice versa. There was something about the alpha that kept Stiles wanting more.
But after hearing what the alpha had just said he regretted ever thinking that way. He shouldn't put his heart out there for someone who's not going to take it.

So without another word he pushed the alpha off of him and began walking away.

"Stiles. Stiles that's not what I- Stiles! Come back here!"

But Stiles never turned back around, because he knew if he looked into the hazel eyes he'd be stuck there without a doubt.

He knew then that that was why he solely stuck to sleeping with his best friend.

No heartbreak.

A/N

Another update!! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and give me a follow!!

Also check out my other two books, Flawed and Gryffindor's Descendant :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3.7K 52
in which ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 90 34
What happens when an unknown demigod turns up at camp half blood, surrounded by monsters who are just watching him, not attacking him or anything? Wh...
677 57 32
Sean is fitting right in. As soon as he stepped foot in camp half-blood, he knew it was right. He was put into just the cabin he was hoping, and he l...
9.4K 353 10
In which the daughter of Hephaestus risks it all to try and save her best friend... JOAN JACKSON is the daughter of Hephaestus. She has spent her en...