๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

By FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”

40.4K 908 734
By FlappyFalcon05

Suggestion #2, Technoblade

This one was suggested by TheMemePolice :)

Thank you for the suggestion!

By the way, quick note: A line under the words and italics is a memory, italics is this "voice over" or whatever, and the normal writing is just... Well, the story, basically.

Alright, that was it!!

"Thy soulmate is out there, so not to worry. It's just a question of where."

The eerie feeling returned in your chest once again. It had been there all morning, coming and going however it pleased. It was like a weight bringing you down, and you had no idea why; why it was this heavy, why the matters seemed to suddenly be in your hands, why the unforeseen responsibility appeared to suddenly force down upon your shoulders. You didn't want this responsibility, yet here you were...

Dealing with the pain of your soulmate, who was out there doing God knows what.

"They shall feel thy pain, as you shall feel theirs, and your hearts will be linked over the course of 21 years, before the connection is finally there to stay within your spirits, forever living on to the timespan of several years to come."

You had no idea how he always managed to get into trouble, if it was even physical pain you were experiencing on his behalf. Maybe it was mentally. That thought had crossed your mind several times as you traced the ever-the-more visible letters on your arm.

It seemed to always be his heart that was the problem. It ached, stung, throbbed, all the bad stuff, and all at once. It seemed to appear in waves, uncontrollable urges to curl up and never rise again appearing randomly throughout the day. Yeah, one time it even happened in the shopping center, and an ambulance had to be called after you had let out an ear-piercing scream while clutching onto your seemingly bleeding, and breaking, heart. It was almost unbearable.

You only felt half of your soulmate's pain.

"Thy soulmate, if the bond has been created and build up over the timespan of your 21 years without one another, can heal you. But the sacrifice will be their will, emotions and goodness within their hearts, whether that be through their master-minded skills or ability to stay cold-headed in even the messiest of situations. There's always a prize to pay... But are you willing to do it?"

Your heart sank further and further for each of the passing days going by when you had to heal them, whoever they were. You wanted them to be okay.

Even if fate hadn't brung the two of you together yet.

You knew you only felt half of their emotions and pain, and what you already felt was excruciating, so even if it took some of your sanity with you, you always managed to heal them.

But the cost was soon becoming too much. The emotions you before felt, the ability to let out a whole-hearted laugh, the smile that showed your slightly flawed, but nevertheless beautiful teeth, was fading. Nobody was perfect.

They certainly weren't. Neither were you, and you were becoming more and more broken for each passing day. So were they.

You were a pair doomed to fall if you weren't to find each other soon. The prize of being apart was taking a toll on both of you, because neither of you remembered the fun you had shared in previous lifetime, the youth of your days as you grew older together, how your hands had remained joined, even through the experience of death. You had faced it together. And now, now that you had lived with one another before, you couldn't live without. You just didn't know what was missing now, why things had changed. Why you were both born this way; sad and alone.

"Are you willing to pay it?"

You grit your teeth together in pain as you concentrated on healing your soulmate, momentarily forgetting about Technoblades' stream you were watching on your computer.

"I just hope my soulmate will stop healin' me constantly," Techno said, his voice ringing through your ears yet fading slightly away, "I'm definitely not worth it."

A year ago, your friend had suggested you started watching this dude on YouTube, Technoblade, as she said he had the same sadist-like humor and lack of emotions like you. Now you were suddenly obsessed, and he was the only one that made you smile, even if it was just a tiny twitch in one corner of your mouth.

You felt a small chunk of your heart slowly disperse, not physically, but mentally, just like the pain of your soulmate as you focused on the good things instead of the pain while you healed him.

"Oh my God," Techno groaned, "They're doin' it. They're freakin' healing me— Okay, soulmate, if you're watchin' this, stop. Seriously, I just have a lot of problems, and I don't need you spendin' your energy on tryin' to make it better, alright?"

You stopped trying to heal your soulmate, even if you weren't completely done and the dull ache in your heart remained. You froze for a moment, staring at the screen with furrowed eyebrows as a wild thought crossed your mind. What if...

"Oh, thank god, it worked, they actually stopped." Techno said, sighing in relief. Whoever his soulmate was, he had always prayed that they would be kind hearted, but this was more than what he could ever imagine. Every time his heart felt like it was bursting with sadness, which was often, it always faded slightly in only the matter of minutes. He had many times sent many prayers to God above, telling him that he needed you to stop trying to heal him, and he didn't even believe in God.

He knew the prize for it, and how every time you healed him, you lost a part of yourself. Something that he would steal from you, store up in his heart until you met, and he could return it back to you.

But for all he knew years could go by before you two met. And he didn't want to go around with that on his consciousness.

"A piece of them will remain with you, one that will always remind you of how things used to be. Whether that be the generosity of the other person, their kind will, a possession of theirs. Something that assures that the memories of previous lifetimes will resurface to thy heart and head."

"... Wait," Techno said, stopping mid-jump on the parkour-course he was on, and not caring that he then fell into the endless void, before respawning back at the start, "... It actually worked... Holy shit, either that was just the biggest coincidence ever or they're actually... Watchin' my stream right now..."

He was silent for a good moment or two, contemplating whether or not he should just shrug it off and keep playing, or if he should actually step out of his zone of comfort and confront emotions that he would deny to ever having.

Desperation, hope, love...

But this could potentially lead to him finding his soulmate. Screw the thousands of people watching, he would be desperate and in love in front of them if it meant that there was just a tiny possibility that he could find his destined partner in crime.

"Hey, soulmate, if you're watchin', try healin' me right now." He commanded.

Surely not, you thought. It was a ridiculous thought, but nonetheless possible, and you definitely wouldn't mind Technoblade, the blood God, being your soulmate.

You once again focused on the pain, trying to make it go away, and you faintly heard the small gasp from Techno through the headphones.

"Now stop."

You stopped.

"Now do it again."

You did it again.

"Now stop."

You stopped.

"Holy shi—"

[ Stream is now offline ]

"And you may get clues, maybe even realizations as to who thy soulmate is,"

"Oh my god," You whispered, realization crashing over you, overwhelming all of your senses. Suddenly, it all made sense. You were his soulmate. It made sense, of course it did. It made sense the more you thought about it. And it wasn't just some crazy fan-girl crush, you knew that. Because you had had those before, and it felt not nearly as right as it did when you thought of you and Techno.

You and Techno.

"You look absolutely stunnin' tonight, Ms. L/N," he smiled tenderly, his hands joined behind his back. You giggled slightly, feeling the corset tightening around your chest as you tried breathing. It was deeply uncomfortable, but the respect for your mother and father remained too big and the urge to take it off faded slightly. Especially at Techno's compliment.

You and Techno.

"Stop healin' me!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide and showing just how serious he was, all of the different emotions swirling through them. You could visibly see them. "I take away somethin' of your's when you do, even if I return it, and I don't want you to sacrifice such things for me!"

You and Techno.

"Not even death can stop me from lovin' you," He promised, grinning as he slid the ring onto your finger. Your mouth was split open into a wide smile, one that nobody had ever seen you wear before, but now seemed to be as normal as a piece of clothing.

You and Techno.

"Not even death can stop me from lovin' you, remember?" He whispered hoarsely. Your hands were joined together as both of you felt the darkness overcome you, and you felt as if your sight suddenly dispersed. Just like the light that before had been there, though slightly dull. Your hands were laced together, remaining interlocked, even when your hearts had pounded their last beat as you both stood before the face of Death. Together.
May 31st 1999, the date of your death.

You... And Techno...

"But one quest still remains as life's biggest challenge yet: can you find them?"

You pushed yourself away from your desk and with shaking hands closed down all of your browsers, including Techno's offline stream.

You stood up and started pacing around your room as you ran your fingers along the roots of your hair, tugging harshly at them. Your eyes started to sting and your throat suddenly closed up as panic settled within you... You had just found your soulmate... Through a screen... On a live stream.

"Oh my god," You exclaimed, the tears pooling out of your eyes like waterfalls. Why were you crying? You had just found your soulmate! You should be happy, not crying.

"You will forget them as time passes on, and you once again are reborn in a new life with the intentions of appearing in the cycle of life once again. And it will send you messages, conveying through actions that will seem to simply be randomized by the choices of life chosen by other people, but will heedlessly bring the two of you closer."

The memories were hazy, and you couldn't exactly make out the detailed face that appeared in them, but you were sure.

You were sure it was him.

How could you have forgotten? You were happy with him, yeah, you had even died with a smile on your face, so how come you forgot? How come life had separated the two of when you clearly couldn't live without one another?

"Thy soulmate is thy best friend, but thy best friend is also thy worst enemy. Yet thy soulmate is so much more than just a best friend. They're the one person in the world that you're destined to be with, the one you're going to be spending many more lives with to come. The timing needs to be right."

The walls of your small apartment seemed to be closing in on you, and you had to get out before the familiar air choked you and the walls squashed you.

In the haste of running out of your home, you forgot the jacket that was hanging up on the wall as you struggled to put on your shoes. You nearly fell down the stairs as you tripped on the untied laces, but didn't stop to tie them until you were outside in the cold, winter breeze.

"Holy fuck, it's cold." You gasped, rubbing your goosebumps covered arms to try and get the heat back in them.

You let your feet take you wherever they wanted to go, and shrugged off the cold as your thoughts wandered deeper and deeper for each passing moment, while you were tracing the appearing writing on your arm.

You just couldn't believe it... Technoblade, your favorite youtuber, was your soulmate. You had fallen in love with him in your previous life. You had been married to him. You had laughed with him, cried with him, smiled with him. You had shared your life with him. You had died with him.

And you had forgotten it all.

"The timing, the waiting, that's the worst part. Especially if you have sought to find thy soulmate for so long, but may have passed by them multiple times."

You quickly found yourself in front of a café, one that you had never been to before, despite living in the area... And the more you thought about it, the more you realized that you could really go for a muffin right about now.

"And have you not figured out who the person carrying the other part of your heart is,"

The bell above your head rang as you swung open the door, and the smell of coffee and cake consumed your senses. The muffin was forgotten the second you entered, why, you didn't know, but your eyes immediately found a spot to sit at.

The back of a guy's head sitting on the chair behind your seat had caught your attention. Why, you didn't know either, all you knew was that you found yourself taking a seat right behind him, with your back turned to him as you stared out of the window at the bypassing people.

"There will go 21 years of thy life by, until your bond is strong enough to give you clues; on your left arm shall appear the date of birth of thy soulmate, the number of how many lifetimes shared together in your previous lifes and lastly, the count of how many times the two of you have by passed each other, unhappy."

On your arm, you again started tracing the arising writing with your finger; it had gotten more visible since this morning, you could tell. You could make out the numbers written there now, but you felt as if they didn't matter anymore. You knew who it was.

June 1. 1999.
1.
1.

The last number, the one counting how many times the two of you had passed each other unhappy, had morphed from a 0 to a 1 when you looked the other way before, right as your eyes had been torn away from the back of the guy's head.

"And one day, you shall sit back-to-back,"

You sat there tracing the writing with your back to the boy, despite the urge you had to turn around and look at him. It was like a weird tug at your heart, almost like a string, but you ignored that and simply took it as another one of life's shenanigans. Life had really acted out on you today, with you healing your soulmate, finding out who your soulmate was, the weird and very sudden decision your legs had taken to come down to this exact café, how your eyes had immediately found this spot when the whole café was basically empty, how you had forgotten that you had entered the café to get a muffin, and how you now had the urge to turn around to look at the guy you sat back-to-back with.

He had the very same urge too.

"Maybe without even knowing. Maybe just passing by each other. Maybe just in the mess of thy busy day, you shall overlook them as another one of the citizens roaming the streets."

You sighed, sadly, blinking away essential tears from your eyes... You didn't know why you were sad. You had no reason to be. But, all things taken into consideration, sadness was probably gonna be the last emotion you would be experiencing.

Even if Techno didn't want it, you would continue healing him, despite you knowing you lost more and more of yourself. Sadness was the only emotion that could remain.

"Make it an incident that will shortly after appear on your arm."

You could faintly smell the cologne of the guy behind you, and it only tempted the urge to turn around even more. But, once again, you fought it, despite you wanting to greet the guy more than anything right now.

"But it is all simply just a build up, and an event caused by an anonymous human in thy busy day will define whether or not the time is right,"

A woman with a child who you could see out of the corner of your eye suddenly stood up, pushing the chair she was sat on to the ground. "Get your hands off of me!" She screamed at the man in front of her as loud as she could. Everything in the café went silent, the man's eyes turning wide by her sudden outburst as he raised both of his hands into the air - a sign of surrender.

Both you and the guy behind you looked to the side to see what was going on, and right in that exact moment... It happened.

"And you will keep missing each other, keep walking straight past one another, keep feeling like a part of thyself is missing. Everything will keep being chaotic, one giant mess that remains unsolvable. You will keep feeling hopeless, sad, broken..."

You locked eyes with the guy, with Techno, in an intense moment of silence, both of you simply having the intention to turn your heads as to see what crazy scene had caused such an outrageous outburst from the woman, and instead accidently locking eyes with each other. With your soulmate. You looked at each other, and it was as if everything else suddenly faded around you, and a small circle only to be entered by the two of you, appeared visually, something only you and him could see. Everything was suddenly silent as you both sat completely frozen, not moving an inch, not even breathing or blinking.

You felt the emotions return to you, slowly seep through the cracks of your skin as they left his, but weirdly, he didn't mind it. It was like everything broke down around you, everybody freezing like you...

And all the chaos, the giant mess that remained unsolved, was like it was suddenly solved. You both suddenly didn't feel all that hopeless, or sad... And the broken parts of yourself was suddenly fixed.

"Until you finally find the one."

___________
TECHNOSIMP!!! LALALALALA! I AM A TECHNOSIMP! LALALALALALALA

Thank you for the suggestion, I had fun writing this because I usually don't do soulmate AUs and stuff, but maybe I should explore that area a little bit more :)

If you have any other suggestions you would like to see me write, feel free to comment them down below <3

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...
64.1K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential ๐Ÿ‘€ Most of these will be more than one pa...
2.6M 85.3K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...