Five Nights at Gravity Falls...

Af Kitsynii_

The animatronics are now free, using human disguises to blend in perfectly using pins and illusion discs. The... Mere

Chapter 1 || New Friends
Chapter 2 || Circus Girl
Chapter 3 || Mabel The Matchmaker
Chapter 4 || Endo Love
Chapter 5 || Vents
Chapter 6 || Hot Chick
A/N || The Lore/Timeline in this book
Chapter 7 || Karaoke
Chapter 8 || Doubts
Chapter 9 || The Emilys
Chapter 10 || Afton Relatives
Chapter 11 || The Other Side Of The Family
Chapter 12 || The Search pt.1
Chapter 13 || The Search pt.2
Chapter 14 || The Search pt.3
Chapter 16 || Pride Love
Chapter 17 || Drunk
Chapter 18 || Millie's Thoughts
Chapter 19 || The Child of Nightmares
Chapter 20 || Walmart
Chapter 21 || Makeover
Chapter 22 || Freddies
Chapter 23 || ROCK!
Chapter 24 || A Visit
Chapter 25 || Showtime!
Chapter 26|| Opening
Chapter 27 || Dangers of VR
Chapter 28 || Fetch!
Chapter 29 || Security Puppet
Chapter 30 || Parents
A/N || Next-Gen Kids
Chapter 31 || Awakening
Chapter 32 || The Truth
Chapter 33 || Allies
Chapter 34 || The Fair
Chapter 35 || Vanny's Redemption
Chapter 36 || Sammy
Chapter 37 || Toy Frengle
Chapter 39 || Portland
Chapter 40 || Wedding

Chapter 15 || Bidysitting

593 12 31
Af Kitsynii_

What happened during the Search pt.1

__Dipper's POV__

These days, Mabel and I became more distant. I just wanted to know the truth, she seems to know, sick when I'd make theories about her friends, she'd take then down with proof.

I spent less time with her and giving her friends a chance, until one day, as me and Grunkle Ford were talking about Mabel and I, someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and there stood Ballora. I was worried about what she was doing here, until her daughters, BB, JJ, Dee Dee, a group of four boys with peach hair, and then last but not least Bon Bon and Bonnet, entered. They started screaming of joy like the kids they are.

"I know I don't know you very much, but I am very busy right now! I need to do some favors for my friends, and I can't find anyone taking care of them, I know you are Mabel's brother, so I thought maybe you could take care of them."

I sigh of relief. Ballora than gives me a note. It had her number and instructions on how to handle the kids. She closes the door and leaves. Grunkle Ford entered the scene and asks me why are there kids here.

"Ballora wants us to take care of them," I explain.

"Good thing Stanley isn't here, he'd be as usual. A bad example to children."

I look at the note and read out loud.

WHAT TO FEED: 

BB: double AA batteries, that's the only thing he will eat if someone besides Charlie is taking care of him, she's the only one who makes him eat anything

JJ: A classic sandwich, anything will do, either savory and sweet.

Dee Dee: she is the oldest, and is the most mature, feed her anything you have, she will accept it, just don't give her spinach. Everyone hates that.

The Minireenas: will eat what's given as well, in exchange for cookies as a dessert.

The Bidybabs: veggies and carrots, the vegetables should have a soft texture when cooked.

Bon Bon: very stubborn, cook what she wants to eat

Bonnet: nice girl, feed her anything

WHAT TO DO WHEN ANGRY:

BB: give him batteries

JJ: she never gets mad

Dee Dee: let her stay mad, it'll wear off eventually

The Minireenas: play some music

The Bidybabs: play hide and seek to cheer them up

Bon Bon: let her watch some SNL

Bonnet: she never gets mad

WHAT TO DO TO MAKE THEM SLEEP:

BB: carry him in your arms and sing a lullaby

JJ: if BB is asleep, she'll sleep

Dee Dee: Will sleep like an average child if told to

The Minireenas:  play some calm and sleepy music

The Bidybabs: Will sleep like an average child if told to

Bon Bon: She'll gladly sleep, but when she wants to

Bonnet: Will sleep like an average child if told to

I cringe at some of the techniques, some worried me. Give Bb batteries? That's strange...

I turn and see Grunkle Ford handling the Bidybabs and Bonnet, they were interested in his adventures. I sigh in relief and start panicking once I see BB destroying the remote to get batteries. JJ followed him everywhere he went, not causing any trouble, just laughing at his actions.

The Minireenas were gripping my shorts, ordering me to dance with them. Dee Dee was sitting down, bored. Bon Bon was grumbling, mumbling that she wanted to go home.

As I was processing the events. I turn and see BB, who took the batteries of the flashlights and remotes.

"Dance with us!" the girls shout.

"Uhh..." 

"Fucking hell I don't wanna be here..." 

"I'm so bored." 

I finally decided to play some classical music and danced with them.

I was a terrible dancer. One of the tallest, I think her name was Oreo, looked at me strangely, then offered me her hand.

" That's not how it's done, lemme teach you what mommy taught me." Despite being shorter than me, she still tried he best to teach me how. It was all just about keeping balance and flexibility. Eventually, I danced well, satisfied enough for her, we then continued dancing. The girls were satisfied, and I let them dance alone, since they were sorta the professionals.

I walked to Dee Dee and asked her what she wanted to do.

" I dunno."

" Could you control your siblings a but this isn't their house, and I'm not really fond of one of them eating batteries.." I suggest. Dee Dee looks at me, shrugs her shoulders, and walks to he brother, walking until she eventually ran when her brother laughed naughtily. The three started to run around.

At least she is busy. 

Last but not least, grumpy Bon Bon.

I asked her what's wrong, but deep down I could tell she was homesick. So I changed my question.

" What would make you feel at home?" 

" ...Getting thrown at by Fred...It's fun...Whatever." They sigh. 

I decided to spend a few minutes making a contraption to throw Bon Bon on a pile of pillows over and over again. Grunkle Ford and the Bidybabs helped while Bonnet watched.

I called Bon Bon, and she walked out of the kitchen, unmoved.

" Here, I made this so you could get thrown at many times," I explain. Bon Bon doesn't say anything and tries it anyway, at the first throw, her smile shows and she screamed of joy.

" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" She exclaims. The other kids were surprised and tried as well.

Well, now all for them were busy.

I checked my watch. 7 pm.

(Ballora dropped them off in the evening)

"Let's make them dinner while they are busy," Ford suggested. We enter the kitchen.

We made exactly what Ballora noted down. When Grunkel Ford called them in the dining table, the kids arrived and were pleased with what we made. We barely had any effort with BB, we took the batteries he took and put them on a plate.

But then...the kids started to plan something behind our backs, giggling.

" What is it?" I ask. 

" We're all gonna play a game. it had many levels." A Minireena explains.

After dinner, we were brought to a dark hallway in the shack and the lights were turned off. We were both given a flashlight and a simple instruction.

"You gotta check on BB with the flashlight, and he will move when you turn it off, he gotta be stopped here because if not you will lose," JJ explains, pointing at a cross made of duct tape.

The game seemed simple, until Me and Grunkle Ford saw BB. he was sitting in a chair, his hands were now claws, and he had huge teeth, his eyes were bulging. I got terrified. Was this BB?

I tried my best to ignore it and played anyway. But I lost, and BB gave me a huge scare. His teeth close to my face. I almost fainted, and Grunkle Ford held me from falling. Bb returned to his chair and we started over again. this time I lost. again. The next round, and the last, i managed to hear his footsteps, and managed to catch him. I shout of victory, and saw the scary version of BB turn back to his normal self.

" Yay! You won!" He exclaims with happiness

 I stare at him in shock.

" what just happened?" 

" BB used his Nightmare form." Dee Dee explains. " I have a shadow form, JJ has..nothing..." 

"Hey!" JJ shouts angrily.

Dee Dee ignores her and turns to her shadow form. Ford and I were utterly confused, but the kids ignored our faces and brought us to another room.

There were blankets.

" Get in the blankets, the Minireenas will climb on you, shake them to scare them off." Dee Dee explains.

We obeyed just like before and crept inside the blankets. Then, the Minireenas came. They had black lifeless eyes, and glowing pupils, they smiled for a long time, they climbed and we moved our body, the got off, but still came back. I realize there was clock, it was a countdown of 5 minutes. We continued wriggling until it reached zero.

We won this game. Dee Dee turned the lights on and said that was the last game and it was all over. I tried asking them how they were able to transform, but they ignored it. We descended downstairs, where Bon Bon was still playing with my creation.

In perfect timing, someone knocked on the door. It was Ballora, she asked if I was alright, and I was about to ask her about the children's strange form, but the screams of the children seeing Ballora again covered my words. She took them with her, wished us a good night and left.

( where is Mabel you ask? With Baby, she promised to hang out with her

I hope you like the pun)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
40.1K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
8.5K 115 16
Lucas was pissed, taking his stupid brother gregory to a childish pizza plex, besides, he read all about faz-bear entertainment, the accidents, the d...
186K 3.5K 53
You decide to open up a book and read some One~Shot stories about the Fnaf characters and animatronics. This is that book. Composed entirely of One~S...