𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 π—¦π—²π—»π˜€π—²

By ggg7650ip

"You're so Full of Shit, Conway" "No, i'm full of Love" "It's Common Sense for me not to fall for you" "But t... More

{ Cast }
|| You'll Know who i am ||
|| What are you Losers, doing?||
|| All You Rich Kids Are The Same||
|| I'll Take Care Of It Myself ||
|| We Could Of Fucking Won ||
|| They Just Have A Shit Of A Leader ||
|| Don't look at me, I Don't Know ||
|| Blood or Not ||
|| I Knew You Duckies Needed Me ||
|| I Do Not Associate With That Thing ||
|| Now That I See it, Banks Is Cute ||
|| But I Need To Be There ||
|| Part Of The Omak Family ||
|| Out Of All Girls, Not Her ||
|| And I Like You ||
|| Most Dramatic Entrance Ever ||
|| Should've Stuck With The Warriors ||
|| Full Of Shit ||
|| May The Best One Shoot More Shots ||
|| Suck It Up, Buttercup ||
|| High School Life After ||
Thank you
PSA

|| Is It Common Sense, Now? ||

4.1K 77 119
By ggg7650ip

River Lee's View;

"Here we go into the third period of a well fought battle. Oh, look, here come the Ducks. Hey, wait a second, isn't that Dean Portman? It's looks like another Bash Brother is back and he's brought the Ducks a renewed spirit! Dean Portman hasn't skated for awhile, but he's know more for his enforcer skills."

We all went to Positions. I took Center, Eliana Left Wing. Goldberg Right Wing. Fulton and Dean as defense and Julie as Goalie.

I was going against Rhett.

"Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, let's have a good period of hockey!" The referee said.

I glared at Rhett.

"We warned you, River Lee. You didn't listen and now your duckies are going to drown."

"No, i warned you. Varsity is going to fucking suffocate." I mentally laughed at myself.

We puck dropped and i got it. Rhett fell to the floor making me go around him. I turned and saw that Dean flipped Cole who landed on the glass, shattering it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bash Brothers are here to stay!"

I began to skate down.

"This is more like it! The Ducks are finally starting to dish out. Look at Portman, Fulton and Goldberg! The Bash Brothers are really going to Town!"

I began to get closer to the Goal. Eliana was Aiding me, letting me shoot this time.

"Here comes the Ducks on a break."

"Pass it, River Lee." Eliana said aware of someone who was about to crash into me. I passed it. I turned and moved back, letting one of Varsity player's go flying into the boards.

"Riley passes it to Whyte. Whyte fakes and sends it to Riley. She shoots and scores!" Me and Eliana hit our sticks together, hugging each other.

Someone was about to Ram into Eliana before they slammed to the board behind her we turned and saw that Dean pushed them.

"Get up, Man!" The referee blew his whistle sending Dean to the Box.

"I didn't do anything!"

"22 white, Two Minutes, Hooking."

"Come on, Ref. What kind of call is that? Give me a break! I didn't do anything!"

"Come on, Son." The Referee said ignoring what Dean was saying.

"That's a Dive."

"He didn't do anything! That Varsity Player was going to drop me and we weren't playing!" Eliana protested. The Referee didn't budge.

I was standing next Goldberg who was next to me watching it all unfold.

He was fucking wild. Finally someone who was blunt. All these Duckies do is sugarcoat everything.

"Alright then! Do you want to see a penalty? I'll show you a real penalty! Get outta my face, Man!" Dean shoved a Varsity player who got too close to him.

"Ref, give me a break! That's a dive!"

"This is insane! Dean Portman is-, Dean Portman is stripping in the penalty now! Oh, he has really got this crowd, especially the ladies going wild!" The Reporter said. I turned to the Penalty box and sure enough he was stripping his clothes. I turned to Eliana who had her eye on his abs. I laughed.

We were going to change players. I was on my way to the bench before i heard Varsity's Coach.

"Too many men, Ref! Too many men." I rolled my eyes.

"Luis, back on the bench. Whyte, Riley, to hurry to the bench."Orion said. I nodded and skated faster.

I made it to the benches sitting down.

"Put a man in a box!" The Referee said. They really were doing too fucking much.

"Wu, go to the box." Kenny nodded. I turned to him.

"Bad Boy Kenny going the box. First time, don't get to full of yourself." He laughed shaking his head going to the penalty box.

"Oh, this is bad folks. Ken Wu jumped off a little too early, and now the Ducks have to skate two men down."

"Alright, Time out!" Orion yelled. The Duckies in the ice skated to the benches.

"Come on, bring it in! Now, listen to me, the pressure is all on them. All we got to do is hold our ground, okay? Conway, Banks, Goldberg, i'm going with you."

"Me, Coach?"

"If you aren't goalie then what else would you be. It's pretty much explainable." He laughed at my words.

"You, Goldberg. You earned your spot out there. Okay, Ducks!" We began to chant.

"I'm rooting for Banks and Conway. Any of you mess this shit up and you won't hear the end of it." They laughed nodding.

Once we finished, Orion stopped Charlie. Next thing i knew, he had a 'C' in his chest and he was skating off proudly. He looked at me Winking. I rolled my eyes smiling.

We began the game. They shot the puck at our goal but Adam saved it. Goldberg came in time to get it to prevent Varsity from getting it first.

"Goldberg clears it out of the zone."

We did the face off again and it was Charlie against Rick.

"Conway and Riley, two captains are one on one!" The puck dropped and Charlie dropped him.

"Holy shit! Conway, keep it going! Go!" I yelled.

"That's what i'm talking about!" Orion yelled bedside me.

"Riley goes down and Conway has the puck with a chance to win it. Here he comes and breakaway! Ten seconds left, he beats two men! He's all alone! He passes it to- Goldberg?"

We all turned to Goldberg. The seconds were ticking and if he made it in, we fucking win.

"Shoot Goldberg!" Orion yelled.

"Shoot the Fucking puck!" Eliana yelled beside me.

"Shoot it fucking in." I yelled. He shot it before getting tackled to the ice.

It went in making the Buzzer go off.

WE WON!

I hopped over stepping onto the ice. Charlie had already made it to him. I began to skate face ramming into them. I hugged Goldberg.

"Goldie, i knew you could do it!" Charlie said.

"I didn't but you did it!" I hugged him.

"Don't ever do that to me again!" Goldberg said. The team came over and swarmed Goldberg.

"Goldberg, you scored. We win!"

Once i finished and i turned to Eliana. I hugged her.

"We fucking did it!" She said.

"We fucking did! We didn't need our brothers to win! We did it ourselves!" We squealed.

I went to go hug Kenny and Russ.

"Kenny, we won!" He smiled so big.

"Man, this feels insane." Russ said. I hugged the both of them.

"It does." Kenny said. We laughed.

I skated to Rhett who was heading for the exit. I grabbed him by the ear.

"Ow!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I looked around to search for Rick.

I turned to Rick who was about to leave but stopped to look at Mindy and Luis kissing. I skated over to him with Rhett who was wincing cause i was tugging his ear.

Rick stepped onto the floor of the other side of the door. Before he made another move, i got his ear.

"Ow!" He turned to me. I let go of Rhett and Rick's ear making them face me. We were behind the Boards near the exit.

"I didn't fucking lie when i said i didn't need you two. Now, you two are my favorite people in the fucking world. Now, say sorry to me if you don't want me to leave the house."

"That's blackmailing!" Rhett complained.

"No!" Rick said.

"Alright, i guess i'll leave the house." I began to walk away before i was stopped by them.

"Wait! No! We need you in the house. Who will watch hockey games with me when Rick isn't home!?" Rhett said. I turned and walked back to them. He was an easy target but Rick can be fucking stubborn. I turned to Rick.

He looked at me avoiding contact.

"Rick."

"No."

"We both know damn well you want me to stay."

"Nope."

"You owe me after your dumbass lied to me." He looked at me.

"We didn't lie to you. We couldn't tell you, Dad told us not to and we had no choice. We didn't want you to react the way you did."

"And you did." Rhett added.

"I'll ignore the fact of you 'Lying' to me unless you say you are sorry."

"Are you going to stop bugging me?" I nodded.

"Okay. I'm sorry River Lee for Lying to you." I nodded and hugged him. He looked taken back.

"I don't do this often, be happy about it." He laughed before hugging me. Rhett joined in the hug.

"Now that we got this situation out of the fucking way, i need to say something to someone. But before that, Rhett i know you are dating Elaine. I'm fine with it but if she dares to do something to you, i'll kill her. I understand she was my 'friend' but like i don't play around like that."

"And Rick, i know you like Connie. If Mindy and Luis can date, so can you and Connie. Just don't be a dick, she hates you at the moment. But if you turn it around, i'm pretty sure she'll be sweet to you. Now, i have to go. See you two at the house right?" They nodded. I hugged them one last time before stepping on the ice again.

Although i was pretty fucking mad at them for not telling me, they were my brothers and not strangers. They were always there for me and i couldn't go without talking to them for another month.

I turned and saw Ducks sign over our Warriors Sign. I smiled to myself.

To my corner, i was Eliana was Kissing Dean. I smiled, i mean she was always invested in hockey that she never found time to get a boyfriend. She probably will be way happier.

I looked around spotting Charlie. He looked at me.

We skated to each other. We stopped and he abruptly got my face and kissed me. I was surprised but gave in. I turned to look at him.

"Is it Common sense, now?" Charlie said as we broke apart from our kiss.

"Of course. Who would of thought?"

"Nobody.

"You are Full of Shit, Conway. You know that." He nodded.

"Only for you." I smiled at him before he pulled me for another kiss.

July 4th. I'll proofread tomorrow and post it all tomorrow. My phone is almost dying. I don't know if you guys liked the ending but i hope you all do. Now, i'm out fuckers. July 5th. I did proofread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1K 41
All Adam Banks wanted to do was play hockey. So, what happens when he convinces his best friend to join the Ducks with him? Together they are able to...
71.7K 883 28
Lexi Riley is a freshman at Eden Hall, her brother is Rick Riley who plays on the varsity hockey team. She isn't too excited about the upcoming schoo...
925 12 5
When Ella gets a scholarship to Eden Hall along with all the ducks to play for the JV team. She ends up getting drafted to the Varsity team. Although...
5.6K 155 23
Augustine Rose Jensen, born August 13, 1981, in Iceland, was born to play hockey. Ever since she was a little girl, people would always find her on t...