Keeping Up With the Briefs

By moonchildkd

The last thing eighteen-year-old Pan expected was to become pregnant in her last year of High School. The str... More

Expecting
Friends
Rumors and Lies
Allies
Responsibility
Snipes, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
It's A Date
Realization
Food Bribes
Sparks
I'm Not Going Anywhere
Our Baby
Always Welcomed
It's Always You
Drunk Confessions
I Love You
A Ghost From the Past
Time Will Tell
Forever By Your Side

Bliss

657 25 20
By moonchildkd

17 - Bliss

Pan woke up feeling as if she were in a daze. Her eyes were still shut, and she sighed as warm fingers ran down her back. She could feel the gentle kisses feathering against her neck and chest. She could feel the ghost of hungrier kisses and touches all across her body. There was a soreness between her thighs, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant.

Warm fingers moved down Pan's back and over her thighs. She gasped loudly as a thumb stroked a sensitive spot. Her heavy eyelids fluttered open.

"Are you finally awake?" Trunks chuckled. He raised his head to look at her. He pecked Pan's lips and she couldn't stop staring at him. His lavender hair was wild and his blue eyes were bright. He had hickey marks going down his neck, going down his chest and even lower.

Pan let out a small squeak. She covered her face with her hands and turned quickly to hide it against Trunks. He was laughing as his arm wrapped around her tighter. "Panna - " he sang her name. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed now. Not after you rode me half the -"

Pan removed one of her hands from face and covered Trunks' mouth with it. He was laughing as he grabbed her wrist and moved her hand. Pan hadn't known she had such a bold side to her until last night. It had been all because of Trunks, though. He was a man of his word and more than fulfilled his promise to satisfy.

Pan leaned back and moved her other hand so she could look at Trunks. He was laying on his side now, watching her. He reached up and brushed her dark hair out of her eyes.

"I feel like last night was a dream," Pan whispered.

Trunks shook his head. "It was no dream, Panna."

"So, you still want to marry me?" She asked.

"More than anything," he grinned.

Pan was the one to lean forward this time and press her lips against Trunks'. He rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him as he kissed her back.

"We'll have to get up and shower soon," Trunks murmured against Pan's lips. "I have to check out of the hotel by ten."

Pan glanced at the clock. It was almost eight. She pouted and laid her head down on Trunks' chest where she could hear the beating of his heart. "Let's stay like this, just for a few more moments."

"Okay," Trunks said with a chuckle.

"But not too much longer," she added. "I'm ready to see the kids."

"Our kids," Trunks kissed the top of her head.

Pan could feel her body buzzing at the words. "Mhm," she squeezed Trunks. "I'm ready to see our kids."

XxXxX

Bulla bounced Trugo as she paced across Brief Manor's foyer. After sending Pan her little gift, all Bulla had gotten back was a text from Pan stating that she would be using the plane ticket and arriving back with Trunks. Now, Bulla was ready for all the juicy details.

She turned around to look at Goten, who was sitting in the foyer chair holding Hana, who was still sleepy from the nap she had taken. Bulla knew as soon as Trunks and Pan walked into the home, Hana would be bright eyed and awake. She had already told Bulla, Goten, and anyone else who would listen that she missed her Daddy and Panny.

"How much do you want to bet that Trunks and Pan are engaged?" Bulla asked Goten.

His eyes widened in surprise. "Engaged? Wasn't the whole set up to get them dating?"

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they came back hitched," Marron said as she walked into the foyer.

Gohan, who was walking behind her holding Kyou, looked just as surprised as Goten. "H-hitched? You don't think they would seriously do that, do you?"

Marron met Bulla's eyes and they both laughed. "No," said Marron, with a shake of her head.

"For one, they know they would piss off a lot of people if they did," Bulla said.

Goten shuddered, "Like Mom, Bulma, and you."

"Exactly," Bulla grinned with a nod.

"And they would want Hana and Trugo to be part of the ceremony," Marron added. "But I am with Bulla. I think they'll walk in, at least engaged."

Before Goten or Gohan could answer, the door swung open, and Trunks and Pan walked in, hand-in-hand. They had a glow to the both of them, like two idiots who finally realized they loved each other and had sex for the first time. It was written all over their faces and the not-so-hidden kiss marks. Trunks and Pan froze as they spotted Bulla and the others. Trunks looked unamused and Pan looked bashful, both of them with glowing pink spots on their cheeks.

"DADDY! PANNY!" Hana yelled as she spotted them. Trugo was bouncing in Bulla's arms, and she had to hold him tightly to stop him from jumping out.

Trunks and Pan smiled instantly as Hana wiggled her way over to them. She ran right to Pan's arms and Trugo nearly flung himself into Trunks'.

"Oh, my Hanny!" Pan picked Hana up and squeezed her tightly. "I have missed you so much!"

"Hey, buddy!" Trunks laughed as Trugo patted his face in excitement.

Bulla came closer, her eyes narrowed as she scanned Trunks and Pan. She looked closely at Pan's hand.

"If you're looking for a ring, you won't find one," Pan told her friend in amusement.

"Because I haven't gotten it yet," Trunks added with a small smirk.

Bulla shared a look with Marron. "We knew it," they said.

"Wait," Goten stood up. "You two really are engaged?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Technically," Pan nodded. She glanced up at Trunks, who smiled at her warmly. "He asked and I said yes. That means we're engaged, right?"

Gohan let out a small laugh, "you two sure didn't waste any time, huh?"

"I think we've wasted too much time already," Trunks said as he held Trugo protectively. "Why waste anymore?"

"And you two will let me plan the wedding, right?" Bulla asked, " I mean, if it wasn't for the little push I gave Pan, you two wouldn't be together now," she said as her grin turned into a smirk.

"Oh!" Marron's eyes glazed over. "Think of all the cute little dresses Hana could choose from!"

"Bulla, do not go overboard," Pan told her with wide eyes. "I mean it," she said seriously as Bulla started cackling. "You save your gaudy wedding ideas for your own!"

"I'm not the one engaged!" Bulla huffed as she eyed Goten.

Goten's eyes widened and his cheeks turned a faint pink. Trunks snickered and leaned over towards his friend, "Buddy, I think that's a hint."

"Let's go ring shopping together," Goten whispered back.

Bulla fought back a squeal as she looked at Marron and Pan. "So, when should we go dress shopping?"

XxXxX

Trunks smiled as he leaned against his sofa and supported Trugo as he played. For the three months Pan and Trugo had been gone, there had been this uneasy feeling inside Trunks, one that made it hard for him to sleep properly. Now that the two of them were back, he felt restful and peaceful. Things finally felt like they were right again.

Trugo's dark hair was a mess. Everyday it seemed to take more and more after the Sons with their wild hair. Trunks had just changed his diaper and put him in his bear onesie for bed while they waited on the girls.

Hana came running in first, in her pink barbie pajamas. Her lavender hair now reached the middle of her back and in pretty waves. Trunks had asked her if she wanted to cut it, but she had told him no. She wanted her hair like Panny's, which was about the same length. Pan walked in after Hana, a small, shy smile on her face as she looked at Trunks. She was wearing simple pajamas, a pair of black shorts and a faded blue top. Her dark hair was down as well for the night. The sight of her caused Trunks' chest to pound. He still couldn't believe she loved him back.

Pan sat down on the floor on the other side of Trugo. He grinned at her, and she held her arms open as he supported himself against the couch and walked towards her. Hana came tumbling over with a laugh and into Trunks' arms. He held her tightly.

"Hana," he said, "Panny and I have something to tell you."

"What?" Hana asked, her silver eyes bright.

"How would you like for Panny and Trugo to stay every night?" Trunks asked her.

"Every night?" Hana repeated in disbelief.

"Mhm," Pan nodded with a smile. "Trugo and I will live here with you and your Daddy. Would that be okay?"

"Yes!" Hana clapped her hands in excitement. "I love it! Panny and Baby Trugo live with Hana and Daddy!"

"There's something else, too, Hana," Trunks told her. "Daddy and Panny are going to get married."

Hana gasped in surprise. She knew the basics of what a marriage was from television shows and asking questions, but Trunks wasn't sure how much she actually understood about it. He knew Hana understood that two people who love each other very much got married and usually had children afterwards.

"And we want you to be our flower girl, Hana," Pan told her. "You'll walk down the aisle with Bu-Bu. Then you can come and stand right beside me, does that sound like fun?"

"Yeah!" Hana nodded, "What about Baby Trugo?" She asked as she looked at the boy bouncing in Pan's arms. "What will he do?"

"He's going to be our ring bearer," Trunks answered. "He'll walk down the aisle with Ten before you and Bu-Bu, and then stand beside me."

"Am I going to wear a big dress with Panny?"

"Yes," Pan laughed with a nod. "I'm going to find us matching dresses. Would you like that?"

Hana squealed and jumped up from Trunks' arms and ran to Pan. She wrapped her arm around her neck tightly. "I love you, Panny."

Trunks could see the tears in Pan's eyes as she hugged Hana back. "I love you too," she said softly. "I love you so much, that I want to be your Mama too, just like I'm Trugo's. Is that okay with you?"

Hana leaned back, her eyebrows knitted together like she was confused. Pan looked worried, and Trunks wondered if Hana understood what Pan was meaning.

"Panny is already my Mama," Hana said.

Pan was crying as she wrapped her arms around Hana and hugged her tightly. Trugo was standing between her and Trunks, as he gripped the couch. He looked stunned at seeing his Mama crying.

"They're being emotional, huh?" Trunks told Trugo, even though his eyes were burning too. "We can get through it together," he said as he held open his arms.

Trugo smiled at him brightly, and let go of the couch before taking his first steps to his new Daddy. Pan cried even more as Hana cheered loudly. Trunks caught Trugo and held him in his arms.

"Baby Trugo walked to Daddy!" Hana clapped her hands.

Pan was clapping too, and Trugo, knowing he was the star, was laughing as he clapped too. "Just in time for his first birthday!"

"Mama!" Trugo said in delight as he giggled. Mama along with bite were his favorite words.

"That's not Mama!" Hana laughed, "That's Daddy, Baby Trugo! Say Daddy! Daddy!"

Trunks chuckled, "Hana, he probably won't -"

"Dada!" Trugo laughed.

Trunks' eyes widened and Pan gasped. "That's right, Trugo!" She was smiling brightly. "That's your Dada."

"Dada!" Trugo said again and again.

Trunks wrapped his arms around his son tighter as Pan and Hana crawled over to them. This had to be what bliss felt like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1.8K 53
Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi-Chi), her brothers (Gohan, and Goten)...
998 22 18
Bura and Goten have grown up together, they're like family right? What if they became more than that? Meanwhile Trunks and Marron have decided to tie...
4K 125 10
One of Bulma's inventions causes 18-year-old high school student Pan switch bodies with 24-year-old business man, Trunks. To make matters worse, Bulm...
89.1K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...