Support Course Deku

By smolrock

Izuku Midoriya dreamed of being a hero since he was a small child. When he finds out he's quirkless, someone... More

001 - IZUKU
002 - IZUKU
003 - IZUKU
004 - IZUKU
005 - KATSUKI
006 - IZUKU
007 - IZUKU
008 - IZUKU
010 - KATSUKI
011 - IZUKU
012 - IZUKU
013 - IZUKU
014 - IZUKU
015 - KATSUKI
Bonus Chapter 1
015 pt. 2 - KATSUKI
016 - IZUKU
017 - IZUKU
018 - IZUKU
019 - IZUKU
020 - HISOKA
021 - IZUKU
022 - IZUKU
023 - IZUKU
024 - IZUKU
025 - KATSUKI
026 - IZUKU
027 - IZUKU
028 - IZUKU
029 - IZUKU
030 - MULTI
031 - IZUKU
032 - IZUKU
033 - IZUKU
034 - IZUKU
035 - HISOKA & KATSUKI
036 - IZUKU
037 - IZUKU
038 - IZUKU
039 - IZUKU
not a chapter update

009 - IZUKU

6.6K 216 30
By smolrock

The two of us looked at each other with wide eyes. "Oh my god." We both said at the same time, still in awe over what just happened. The spear that was thrown at me now lay on the floor. Hiso looked over at it and picked it up. "Do you think you can do it again without getting attacked?" He asked, and I shrugged. I got into a battle stance, and thought about my arms combusting and felt my arms get warmer. I looked at them and they were on fire again. Hiso looked at me smiling, and I smiled back, proud of myself. I tried to get my arms to stop being on fire, but it wouldn't work.

This is where the panic set in. "Hiso, it's not turning off." I said, and we started to panic. Hiso grabbed a small towel on my work desk and tried to pat down the flames and I waved my arms around frantically. We frantically yelled in panic as the fire spread down my arms and went onto my shoulders.

We froze as we heard the front door open, and heard two voices yell, "Izuku! We're home!" Oh no. We both started frantically trying to put my arms out as we did our best to stay quiet. My bedroom door opened and there stood my mom and All Might. They're jaws dropped when they saw my arms engulfed in green flames as Hiso and I tried to put my arms out with panicked looks on our faces. All Might immediately grabbed another towel and tried helping Hiso put out the flames, and my mom ran off, quickly coming back with a fire extinguisher. She extinguished my arms, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Izuku, what was that!?" My mom ran over to me worriedly, All Might right behind her. "Uh- my quirk?" I said, confusion in my voice. "You're quirk? But the doctor said you were quirkless! It's almost impossible for you to be a late bloomer now!" She said confusedly. "Well, he did say that he always felt warm, and his room is freezing cold. I believe he's been subconsciously using his quirk so he's always warm, but not to the point where he self ignites. Either that, or him always being warm is a side effect of his quirk." Hiso points out, and the two adults turn their attention towards him. "I mean, it's not impossible for me to have a secret quirk the doctor's didn't see." I said, and we all theorized how my quirk manifested. I also introduced All Might and my mom to Hisoka, explaining that they were really Hisako and who they are now. They understood and my mom gave Hiso a big bear hug while All Might and I just chuckled.

We all had dinner together and before we knew it, Hiso left as the sun went down. I retreated to my room to search to start working on arm sleeves that could help me control my own fire. I'm not sure when, but I fell into a dreamless slumber like usual.

I knew I'd have to face a whole new set of challenges tomorrow with my newfound quirk. That's a problem for me tomorrow, however.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.3K 31
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
2.6K 99 30
TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm, suicidal thoughts, symptoms of PTSD As a child, Izuku Midoriya thought he was Quirkless. That is, until he discovered his...
269K 11.1K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
628K 15.4K 171
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...