(WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE)...

By Cindermist

A murder with no clear assassinator. The Dark Forest who's feeding on ambition. Death and destruction which w... More

|| Allegiances ||
|| Prologue ||
|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Author's Note ||

|| Disclaimers ||

557 41 16
By Cindermist

This is book 1 of my 6-book series, The Darkness Begins. If you are uncomfortable with topics such as death, depression, violence, abuse, attempted suicide, or any other triggering subjects, please do not read this fanfiction. It is rated mature for a reason. I, in no way, want to upset my audience. 

Whispering Secrets, like every other book in this series, is not your normal warrior cat fanfiction. Kings and Queens replace the leader of a Clan. Princesses and Princes replace the deputy of a Clan. The first-born kit of the Queen and King will be the future Queen or King, and their mate rules alongside them. There is also only one Clan, which goes by the name MistClan.

I hope you enjoy reading this story, and I hope you stick around for all of the books in this series. This plot, in my opinion, is intricate, and there will be many twists and turns along your journey of reading my book(s). May StarClan light your path, my dear reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 302 27
The two schemers, Slicker then thieves, Though they are ones, Legends who need no other person or cat, They face their greatest fear and foe. Death h...
1.1K 182 29
OLD: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ~First Book of the Moonlight Series~ -Book 1 ~ How The Moon was Created -Book 2 ~ Light and Dark (Not published yet) -Boo...
78.7K 2K 50
You loved the darkness. You loved to stay out a night, looking up at the stars. One day, you came across a tree. But this wasn't any ordinary tree. Y...
27.7K 351 27
A young kit gets in slaved by her den mates. Will she fight back, and be mates with the tom of her choice? Or will she stay their slave forever, to l...