Draco || Ivy Sequel

By LucyAParker

Sequal to Ivy **SLOW UPDATES*** 5 years after the death of Ivy's parents and finding out she is Harry Potter'... More

My Cast
Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
7
8

6

8.8K 264 46
By LucyAParker

"I want to see him," I said unsure of myself. Why I wanted to see Harry Potter was beyond me. What I would do once I saw him, I was not sure. I felt a rush of emotion, anger, sadness, betrayal, and above all relief. I was terrified when I found out that Potter was dead. It meant that this war fell on my shoulders completely at that point. I wasn't ready for such a responsibility. I was perfectly content with my little spot in hell.

"I don't know if that is a good idea," Draco answered hesitantly.

"Please," I said with a sigh. I had to talk to him now that I knew he was alive. I wanted to know what the plan was. I understood Draco risked his neck to make this possible and by going to the Golden Trio I was risking it all. I just didn't care. I needed to see my long-lost brother.

"The pen." He said simply. I looked at him tentatively for a moment. The last time I grabbed that wicked pen I ended up in a place I didn't want to remember.

"The pen?" I echoed.

"It will take you to wherever they are. That is how I have been able to be in contact with them." He said casually. Every fiber of my being wanted to be angry with him that he had kept this secret from me. I wanted to scream and yell at him that he wasn't being fair. I wanted to fight. I also knew that wouldn't change what happened. I just happen to have a few of my own secrets of mine floating over my head. Who was I to tell him off for having some too?

A quick thought played in my head, the pen. If there was ever any danger I was to go to the pen, and it would take me to where I needed to be. Draco had always planned that if something was to happen to him that I would go to my brother. The thought disturbed me, and I wasn't sure why. I was just now asking to go see him but the thought of something happening for that to happen. It was just a horrid thought.

"I suggest going quickly. I'm sure they have been waiting for this." He continued to eat his dinner as though this was a normal night and we were not having the conversation we were having.

Without another word, I made my way up to our room. I looked at the floorboard for a second debating if this was a good idea. What would I even do when I get there? What if they want to fight me? I may not exactly be welcomed with open arms. That was all true, but I had to risk it. I needed to see with my own eyes that he was fine. I don't think I particularly care on a family level but a way more selfish one. I didn't want to be completely and utterly alone in defeating the Dark Lord. I don't think I could do it. I hated to think like that, but it was true. I may be clever and good at plans, but I was not brave. That wasn't what my house was known for.

I said a small prayer, if you could even call it that, before touching the pen that would take me to an unknown location. The twist of the portkey pulled at my insides making me feel small and nauseous. It was worse than using a wand.

I tumbled onto some grass a few feet from what could only be described as a patchwork home. There were stilts holding parts of it up. It looked like a simple cottage home that had floors added to it as the years went on. The only thing that was allowing this thing to stay up was the seer willpower of magic at this point.

A figure ran out of the house wand at the ready. My appearance must have set off any wards they had around this place. If Potter was around there was no way this place wasn't protected.

"Who are you?!" A short red-haired man called. He looked older but I knew had had to be a Weasley. With his freckles and secondhand home, there was no mistaking it. His children also had his face which didn't help them much.

"Ivy Snape," I answered keeping up the appearance with my new name. Very few people used it as I always preferred Evens but I needed to show my loyalty to them. I'm sure they heard rumours of my supposed father being one of their spies.

"How did you make it past the wards?" He called still 20 yards away from me. He didn't seem as worried as I originally thought. He was more concerned. I could tell I was a fragile young girl dressed in expensive clothes. I didn't have a scratch on my skin. I hadn't seen war. I was privileged and he stuck his nose up at that.

"Can my father go through?" I questioned.

The man hesitated before answering with a simple nod. I stood up from my unflattering position in the field. I had much to learn I realized. If even this man looked scathed by war then it was worse than I could have imagined.

"Come in." he said finally taking in my appearance one last time. I heard a "Nice hair," muffled from his mouth as I passed him through the door frame. I guess mutual red-head appreciation was important in this family. Even if mine was much darker than his bright orange.

"Where is Harry?" I questioned. There was no point in beating around the bush. Where were they hiding him?

"Harry? He's not here," the man said his voice and eyes hiding any feelings towards those words. He was lying. He was doing a good job at it too, but I wasn't one that was fooled that easily.

"I know he is here. So, where is he?"

"Why should I trust you?"

"You let me in, didn't you? My father is enough of a safe bet that I am on your side." I added the last part to make it seem more convincing. If I was his true daughter, it would be obvious that we were working together. Why would I be a true Death Eater if my father was a spy?

"He's upstairs." The man said finally. "Harry?" he called at the staircase.

A few moments later three Gryffindors made their way downstairs. Two boys and a girl. The trio that I had known throughout my whole Hogwarts life. They were attached at the hip the same way Pansy and I were. Not one could move without the other.

"Ivy?" Harry questioned pushing his glasses back up. He gave me one last look before waving a hand to follow the three upstairs. I followed.

I made my way to the very top of the quilt they call home. I felt if I leaned against a wall too long the whole home would come crumbling down. The room was decorated in horrendous orange Quidditch memorabilia. I could only assume this was Ron's room. The three were staying here for a bit of time. None of their things were unpacked but sleeping bags covered the floor.

"I don't think it smart to be staying in your own home. This is the first place they'll look for you." I said finally taking a seat at the end of the twin-sized bed.

"We aren't here long. Just for the day. We had to get some information to the Weasley's." Hermione answered formally.

"What are you doing here? Did Draco send you?" Potter asked me, giving me a look.

"No. I wanted to see you for myself." I answered. I hadn't planned anything else out. There was nothing I wanted else. I just needed to see with my own two eyes that Harry Potter was alive. I trusted Draco but only so much.

"You wanted to see me?" Harry's eyebrows went up almost touching his hairline. He looked confused and almost startled.

"I'm assuming you told them?" I nudged my chin in the direction of the two minions that followed him around.

"Of course."

"Then that's all that needs to be said." I got up. This meeting had to be short anyways. I had to make it back home before my own side started questioning where I was.

"We will see each other soon enough," I added before leaving the room to head out. I made it all the way to the main level before a rough hand touched my arm.

"Ivy?" he was alone now.

"Yes?" I asked. Was there anything to really say to each other?

"This needs to end soon. There are too many people dying. We will have no one left if this continues." He said. I was grasping that idea. I had sat at the end of the table, helped plot ways to catch The Order, I helped make battle plans and I tortured people for answers on people's location. I was starting to realize I was the problem, not the solution. There was no way that I was helping right now. I had done nothing to help. I just spent my time lapping up the luxuries the came with money and fame.

I was no better than any other Death Eater. I saw everything differently now. I was sure that a lot of the Death Eaters that reported to me were probably not there for the cause as much as the perks. Sure, some of them believe it had to start that way. The others realized they lived in the finest houses, had the fastest cars, the most expensive linens, and custom robes. There was paparazzi following them. They made the news and people talked about them. It was nice to feel important. It felt even nicer to feel rich.

I caught my breath. I was too preoccupied with when I could take my next bath and drink my next fancy champagne bottle. While the rest. Of the wizards and witches fought and died. They lived in filth and poverty. I always knew that. I knew when Blaize came to me. I knew even before then. I just never really thought about it. I never took the time to see my behaviour for how disgusting and disturbing it really was. This was the end of rich and famous Ivy Snape, Ivy Evans, Ivy Potter, whatever the hell my name even is. I needed to do something. I needed to actually do something, and I was going to like it. It wasn't going to be pretty. I just had to happen.

"Don't worry, Harry. I see it all now. I'm going to do something. I am going to fix all of this." I said pulling away from him.

I left the strange home and went back to my over expensive apartment. I hated my home for the first time. I saw it differently now. I was here on the blood of other wizards and that wasn't something I could stand for any longer. I was going to do something even if that meant losing everything. Maybe even Draco.

~~~

Hi, I'm alive haha!! I'm sorry for the delay. In all honesty, I've started writing my first novel for publishing that isn't fanfiction. Most of my time has been put into that. Also, Ivy wasn't really talking to me so I had to wait till she was ready to start writing again.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Ivy is going to get into? Clearly things are coming into perspective for her. 

Thank you all sooo much for all the support. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.3K 30
This story follows Ivy Parkinson, the twin sister of Pansy Parkinson, and her journey through her seventh year at Hogwarts. She's lived her whole lif...
81.8K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
101K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...