The Ludicrous Escapade

Door YandereObsessor

Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but e... Meer

The Blue Haired Boy and His Problems
The Blonde One is Planning Something
The Real Gentleman
How Unfortunate
Oh Yeah...
A Mask
Odd Behavior
The Liar
Proof
Goodbye, Joestar
We Didn't Start the Fire...Except We Did
Hamon and Cheese Sandwich
Breathe In Breathe Out
Jack Strikes Again
The Graveyard
A Few Drops of Blood
Vampire?
A Chance Has Arrived
To Battle!
Aftermath
Bittersweet Farewell
To New York We Go
Grand
A Quiet Meal is Too Much to Ask For
Just Can't Catch a Break
Nigerundayo!
Testing
A Relaxing(?) Meal
A Pillar Man Awakens
Some Slight Disfiguration
To Learn, To Teach
Not So Bad After All
It's Just Pasta
What Are We Waiting For?
They No Longer Slumber
Spin Them Round
Where Did You Get That?
A Ring
The Ripple Master
Hell Climb Pillar
To Improve
Cards
Shed a Tear or Two
Relating to Another
To Get Back What Was Lost
We Meet Again
To Chase and Fall
The Buttons Have Been Pushed
Wind Gives Immunity From The Sun
Farewell, Dear Companions
A Deal
The View From Up Here
That Was Pretty Lucky
Dust
A Disappointment
Pawn
Don't Leave Her Hanging
Cute Squirrel
Fight or Flight: Why Not Both?
Plane Crash Number Two
Eruption
Whose Funeral?
Phone Calls
Stands
He's Here Anyways
Fire Vs Muscle
The Mark of a Bloodline
Should've Stayed Home
Green Tentacles
Wakey Wakey
Some Swift Sewing
Beetle Man
Yet Another Crashing Plane
French Man Be Hungry
Surprise Attack
The Team Grows
Stowaway
Not the Victory We Were Hoping For
Monkey Buisness
No, That's Not What I Want
Is He Really Alright?
Don't Eat That
No Weakness? Sure...
Cherry Licking Fun
Not Half Nor a Quarter
Tactical Retreat
Penny For Your Thoughts
Who Taught Him That Technique?
Unusual Hunk of Metal
On The Road Again
Vroom Vroom
A Bit Over the Edge
Uniform Renewal Service
Weirdly Quiet Bizarre Town
His Plan
Toilet Licker
Steel
Jotaro Bridge
And Your Total is...
It Ain't Worth That Much
Is It Hot in Here, or Is It Just Me?
What's So Funny?
Baby Don't Cry
Dream On
Trust That Falters
Not the Time for Tea
Breakfast, Yum!
Be Careful What You Wish For
Old Flames Being Rekindled
Give Me Those Wishes Three
Under the Sea~
Multiplying Drinking Utensils
I Sea You
We've Arrived! Sort of...
Who's a Good Boy?
Water? In the Desert?
Watch Out!
Actually, We're Not
Hospital Visit
He Gets the Point
Accidents Happen
Get Some Rest
Bringing Them Together
Where'd They Go?
Younger Than Before
Wanna Bet?
It's Not Cheating if You Don't Get Caught
Memorization
You're Bluffing, Right?
The Search Continues
A Bird of Prey
Huh, There's a Second One
Under His Orders
Enjoy the Show
Kind of an Idiot
To Avenge
Long Time No See
The Right Path
Night Has Come
Anticipation
Oh?
As Fate Foretold
Survival
Makeover
A Promise of Fifty Years
Gullibility
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
Mistakenly Rejuvenated
Curiosity
It's Official
Polnareff Land!
Forgiveness? Not Quite
Author's Note
Whoop-de-doo

The Start to Reach the End

7.6K 328 268
Door YandereObsessor

Jotaro looked back at his house, "That's weird..."

You glanced back as well, a bit concerned by the unusual silence that seemed to fill the area, "Somethings... not right..."

Jotaro grabbed your wrist and started pulling you back towards the house, "Let's go investigate." You ended up bumping into Joseph, still in his pajamas, who was also searching for Holly. Hearing Avdol's muffled voice from the kitchen, the three of you went there.

You were shocked to see Avdol holding a barely conscious Holly in his arms. The fridge was open and silverware and food were scattered across the floor. Green vines seemed to emerge from her back.

"A S-Stand..." Mumbled Joseph, his voice barely above a whisper. "Holly..." His voice wavered and he sounded as though he were on the verge of tears. Jotaro bit his lip in anger, the shadow of his hat covering his eyes. Joseph grabbed Jotaro by the collar of his uniform and let out a pained scream before slamming his grandson into the cabinets.

You gently pulled on the Joestar's shoulder, trying to stop him from hurting Jotaro in his anger, "Joseph, please. Calm down."

He let go of Jotaro and pulled you into a bone crushing hug with his forehead pressed against your shoulder. His whole body was shaking as he struggled not to cry, "This... This is the one thing I feared most! My daughter finally has a Stand. I knew she didn't have the power to withstand it. I knew she didn't have the power to to deny the curse from Dio's soul." You rubbed circles along his back, in hopes of consoling him.

Jotaro ruffly grabbed his grandpa by the shoulder, "Tell me how we should deal with this!"

Joseph stopped shaking and pulled away from you while brushing his grandson's hand off his shoulder, "There's only one way. We need to find Dio! We need to kill Dio and lift the curse! That's all we can do!"

You put a hand on both Jotaro's and Joseph's shoulders, "Tell you what, I'll contact the SPW foundation and bring in the best medical team we have available. That'll give us more time." You gave a determined smile and went to find a phone.

Jotaro watched your leaving form with confusion as he mumbled to himself, "How is it that she has contacts with something like the Speedwagon Foundation?"

Joseph gave a small laugh as he picked up his daughter to take her to a more comfortable resting spot and Avdol started reorganizing the kitchen, "Well of course she's bound to have a few contacts, she owns the whole freakin company."

After making the call, you headed towards Holly's room. As you opened the door, Avdol bumped into you and seemed to be in a hurry. On the wall was a cork board littered with photos of Dio. Holly was resting in the center of the room with Caesar adjusting the wet towel on her forehead. Joseph seemed to have gotten dressed and was standing next to Jotaro. They looked at you expectantly.

You spoke, "They're on their way, they'll be here in two hours at the latest." You pointed in the direction Avdol went, "but what happened with him? Did you guys find something?"

They glanced each other before Jotaro responded, "My Stand found a fly in one of the backgrounds and sketched it, Avdol recognized the specific species."

Holly then shifted in her sleep before opening her eyes, "Papa, I..."

Joseph spoke in a soothing voice, "Just rest. Jotaro, get me water."

The high school student waved his hand before walking out of the room with the faintest hint of a smile on his face. It didn't take long for him to come back holding a glass of water. He handed it to his mother with an unusual gentleness.

"Thank you, Jotaro." Spoke Holly, after she took a sip. "Really, I wonder what's wrong with me... I can't believe I took fever and passed out. But, I feel better now."

Joseph forced a smile, "You gave me quite the scare, Holly. Come now. You've got to brush your teeth now that you're up." He picked up a tooth brush and squeezed some toothpaste onto it. He walked over to Holly's other side and shooed Caesar away before crouching down next to her. "Say, ahh" He lifted it to her mouth.

"Ahh." Joseph brushed his daughter's teeth and then proceeded to wipe her face, comb through her hair, clip her nails, and feed her some apple slices. He started wiping her legs, "Papa, you have to help me change my underwear too." Joseph's cheeks went red and he blinked rapidly. Holly chuckled lightly, "Just kidding!" She looked over to her son, "Now, what would you like to eat for dinner, Jotaro?"

Jotaro shouted at his mother while stomping his foot on the floor, "Don't move! Just stay in bed!" Everyone looked at him curiously and he tilted his hat down to cover his eyes, "I-I'm just saying that you shouldn't do anything until your fever goes down. Just shut up and get better soon."

Caesar smiled at Holly, "Don't worry, Signora. I'll prepare dinner tonight. I am well versed in the art of cooking. Tonight we can eat what you want."

Joseph clapped his hands together, "Could you make Spaghetti Al Nero? I haven't had it in so lon-"

Caesar cut Joseph off, "I didn't ask what you wanted to eat! Seiko gets to choose."

Holly thought for a moment, "It doesn't really matter. Just make whatever's easiest."

Caesar sighed, "Very well, then I shall see what ingredients you have." He spun around on one foot and exited the room.

Holly then laid down on her futon and Joseph move the blanket to cover her more. She smiled, "You're all so nice when I'm sick. Sometimes having a cold isn't so bad." She stopped talking and her head lightly plopped onto the pillow.

"H-Holly!" Exclaimed Joseph, worried. "Sh-She lost consciousness again." Jotaro's eyes widened and he looked more alert now. The Joestar placed a hand on his daughter's forehead, "She's acting cheerful, but she's burning up. The way she acted confirms it. Though she hasn't said anything, my daughter is aware of her Stand. She was actually trying to hide her Stand from us. She was trying not to worry us! That's what kind of person my daughter is."

"Mr. Joestar, I've found it!" Avdol said excitedly as he entered the room. In his hand was an encyclopedia. "That fly is..." Everyone turned their attention to the Egyptian man as he opened the book and pointed to the Nile Ue Ue Fly, "this."

"Egypt!" Spoke Joseph.

"And we've narrowed it down to the Aswan area." Explained Avdol.

"So it is Egypt..." Everyone turned their gaze to see the Noriaki standing in the doorway.

Jotaro spoke his name, "Kakyoin."

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Joseph.

Kakyoin proceeded to explain,"The flesh bud was planted in my brain three months ago. When my family was on vacation in Egypt visiting the Nile, I met Dio."

Avdol's eyes widened, "You were in Egypt, too?" Kakyoin nodded and Avdol looked back down at the open encyclopedia, "It appears that for whatever reason, Dio doesn't want to leave Egypt."

You narrowed your eyes at the mentioning of Dio's name, "He probably knows that we could figure out where he is. He probably thinks he's so powerful that he doesn't even need to worry."

Avdol spoke to you, "(Y/N), did you also meet Dio in Egypt?"

You shook your head, "No, I met him in England." You let out a sigh, "Geez, it feels like only yesterday..."

Kakyoin stepped into the room, "When are you going to Egypt?" He placed a hand on his chest, "I'll go with you."

"Go with us? Why would you?" Questioned Jotaro.

He gave a small smile, "About that... I'm not sure why I suddenly want to join you, either." Jotaro made a tch sound as he looked away from Kakyoin. The Noriaki tapped his bandaged forehead with his pointer finger, "I've regained my senses because of you. That's all."

You shrugged and gave the red haired man a smile, "Well, I don't see why not. It's as good a reason as any." Kakyoin returned your smile in kind. He seemed thankful of your approval.

Joseph walked back over to his daughter and crouched down next to her, "Holly... We'll save you, no matter what. Don't worry. There's nothing to worry about. We'll make you better." He gently caressed his daughter's cheek.

Kakyoin looked at Holly fondly, "JoJo's mother, Ms. Holly, is a woman who can calm the hearts of others. People feel at ease when she is nearby." He took a few more steps so that he stood next to you, looking you in the eyes, "I believe the two of you are quite similar in that sense." He adverted his gaze from you and looked back to Holly, "This may sound awkward, but if I were to fall in love, I'd like it to be with someone like her. I'd feel like I have to protect her. I'd want to see her happy, kind smile."

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, you scooted closer to Avdol, "I see..."

Joseph looked up, addressing the others in the room. "There's no time. We're leaving immediately." He looked around the room, "Wait, where's Caesar?"

"He's still in the kitchen..." you mumbled.

"I'll go get him and inform him of what we discovered." Avdol quickly left the room.

As he did this, you heard the sound of cars pulling into Kujo property. "That'll be the SPW crew. I'll inform them more thoroughly on the current situation." You then exited the room as well. Kakyoin and Jotaro were a bit shocked at the rather large amount of people that had begun to rush in and out of the home.

Avdol came back with Caesar who was dusting some flour off his hands. The Egyptian walked over to Jotaro, "JoJo, since I am a fortune teller, I shall name your Stand."

"Name?" Questioned Jotaro.

Avdol pulled out a deck of cards, "With the cards of fate, the Tarot. Choose a card blindly and it shall be decided. This will suggest your fate, as well as suggest your stand's power." Jotaro cut the deck and took the top card. "The Star! The Star Card! Then I shall name your Stand Star Platinum!"

This six of you looked at the open gate leading off the Kujo property. Joseph spoke up, "Alright, we're off." All of you took the first step out in sync. "Let's go!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.4K 532 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
38.9K 3.1K 49
Having momentarily returned to her universe, where will (Y/N) (L/N)'s Ludicrous Escapade taker her? Part f*ur of The Ludicrous Escapade Based off the...
8.9K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...
71.5K 2.4K 41
Eleanor Griffin foolishly became the guardian of Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando at a young age after becoming obsessed with protecting Jonathan. Dio...