sunflower, vol. 6 ↝ ᵍʳᵃᵖʰⁱᶜ ᵗ...

By -isaaclahey

just a little brown girl trying to help you make anything you want so that you can make your sto... More

𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝙂𝙄𝙁𝙎
[2] how to make a manip gif without photoshop
[3] how i currently make manip gifs
[4] gif collage
[5] netflix promo gif
𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎
[1] icarus falls
[2] gorgeous
[3] magazine cover
[4] scattered letters
[5] changing eye color
[6] summer loving
𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍
[1] how to download fonts
[2] different texts and emojis

[1] making a gif

2.8K 78 12
By -isaaclahey

We're gonna be making this gif!

So let's start with fmovies.to. You can search whatever show you want and to get the exact clip. I usually go to Netflix and find the exact scene I want because the website is weird and won't let you go through it and see the scenes so I just look at the time stamp of the scene from Netflix then go to the website and go to the time stamp and record it.

I wish that Netflix would let you screen record but they don't want you do that for copyright reasons, oof.

So I go to my photos and crop the video to the length I want it to be before I make the gif.

After you do that head onto to Ezgif.com and click video to gif

Then scroll down and select choose file.

Select your video then click upload video!

Then scroll down and click convert to gif! Above that there's a part where you can adjust the size of the video but I like to just adjust it in the photos app cause it's easier lol.

Then scroll down and you'll see your gif and you can save it!

Mine was going faster than I wanted it to, so I just clicked the speed button. I changed the speed to 80 and saved it!

So now if you want to make the gifs smaller scroll back up and click resize.

Scroll down and type in either a percentage or width and height size. If you I want it smaller make it a smaller percentage and if you want it to be bigger make the percentage bigger.

I hope this tutorial wasn't too much at once! And I hope it helped! Let me know if there are too many pictures and that made it confusing lol. I'm so bad at following along with things and need every detail so I was like I'll just put every detail in!

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you have an questions! To learn more about this website just mess around with different things and see what you like best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
16.8K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
246K 18.1K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...