Fallout 4 x male reader

By Dragonborn3457

(Y/n) (l/n) A paladin working for the brotherhood of steel heads back to his homeTown of Boston on a lone sco... More

Chapter 2: Saving the Minutemen

Chapter 1: Findings

749 3 0
By Dragonborn3457

(Such a good theme song made me cry a few times)

(Location): Outskirts of Boston New York
(Time): 3:40 pm
(Mission): recon Boston and report back to the brotherhood

" as the camera goes down into a small town a soldier wearing armor can be seen walking through it"

(Y/n):" ah Boston new York I'm home, mhm looks like there's some houses over there maybe I can find people"

" as the (y/n) walks to the houses he sees no one but a robot"

(Y/n):" a mister handy wonder if it's seen anyone"

Codsworth:(humming) oh hello there"

(Y/n):" hi um sorry to be a bother but has anybody lived or been here recently"

Codsworth:" no not for quiet sometime actually the original resident went up into that vault up in the hill"

(Y/n):" well thank you"
" wow what a nice robot"
"As I walk up the hill I see the vault the robot was talking about I look around for a way to open it and I see a station with a button on it"

(Y/n):" well hope it works"
"As I press the button the door opens and an elevator opens up"

(Y/n):" huh for a vault made 200 years ago the elevator still works"

" as I get on the elevator it starts to go down and the door above me closes"

(Y/n):" well I hope it can open again or I'm stuck down here forever"

" as the elevator stops the gays In front of me open"

(Y/n):" huh where are all the residents"

" as I move through the vault I see radroaches"

(Y/n):" well if those are here that's means the resident are gone well( cocks gun) time to exterminate"
" as I shoot at the bugs I make it to a door I press the button and it opens and I see why the roaches were in here, the resident were all in Cyro pods, as I head over to a computer on the walls I look to see what the status of the pods were, when I looked I almost shed a tear, all the residents were dead the pods showed that they weren't put back in stasis, before I left the terminal I looked and there was 1 working pod with a female in it named Nora, I went over to the pod and pulled the emergency release handle on it and the pod opens"

Nora POV

???: hello... ca....can you here... me"

Nora:" ugh what the hell happened
" as my pod was open I start to awake but as I do I remember something my husband!"

Nora:" excuse me move

???:" wow wow calm down you just got out of cyro stasis it takes a while to get adjusted once you come out"

Nora:" sorry I just need to see my husband"

" as I go to my husband pod I open it and I cry seeing my husbands dead body"

Nora:(sobs) "no... no Nate"

as I see the woman go to another pod I could only guess it was her husband as she open it she went wide eyed and started to cry, once I saw this I tried to comfort her knowing how heard it is to lose a loved one"

(Y/n):" it's ok shhh it's ok I'm sorry for your lose"

Nora:" thank you who are you"

(Y/n):" names (y/n) I'm a paladin sent here by the brotherhood of steel to recon Boston"

Nora:" what's the brotherhood of steel"

(Y/n):" it's an military organization"

Nora:" the military is still around?"

(Y/n):" yes and no"

Nora:" well atleast there's still a military presence here"

(Y/n):" yep (sigh) well Nora would you like to be my companion I mean since well you know the world isn't the same as it used to be"

Nora:" well since you know more of the world then I do then yes I will be your companion"

(Y/n):" that's great here have this (hands a handgun) it's a handgun that's all I can give you until I can find better weapons for you"

"As we make are way to the elevator I see that Nora stops and looks down"

(Y/n):" Nora Ik the feeling of losing someone you love trust me I had 2 brother and 3 sisters, lost both of my brothers on patrol and lost my sister on a raid, took me sometime but I got used to their lose"

Nora:" Yeah Ik an I'm sorry about what happened to them to"

(Y/n):" it's fine(looks up) you know the world won't be the same at you left it"

Nora:" probably considering it was nuked to death"

(Y/n):" well there are some places that didn't get hit with the bombs or only a little bit, but anyways let's go"

" as we head onto the elevator it starts to go up and the door opens"

Nora:" damn is it bright"

(Y/n):" well since you have been underground and haven't seen the sun for more then 200 years it's gonna do that but you will adjust in a second"

Nora:" so what are we gonna do"

(Y/n):" well I haven't searched the houses down here for stuff I need so we should start there"

Nora:" actually I used to live there with my.... my husband, my son and a robot named codsworth"

(Y/n):" you had a son where is he"

Nora:" he was put in a pod with my husband sometime idk when but me and his pods unfroze and a man with a scar and a lady with a suit took him and the man sho-..... shot my husband"

(Y/n):" I'm sorry"

" as we move down the hill something came to my mind"

(Y/n):" you said you had a robot right?"

Nora:" yeah why?"

(Y/n):" there's a mister handy robot down near one of the houses"

Nora:" wow after 200 years codsworth is still here"

(Y/n):" well mister handy we're made to last for a long ass time"

" as we move further down the hill we get to one of the houses with the robot named codsworth doing stuff"

Codsworth:" ah it's good to see you again friend..... is that mom?"

Nora:" hello codsworth it's been awhile"

Codsworth:" about 210 actually"

Nora:" it's really been that long huh?

Codsworth:" yes it has so where is nate and young Shaun?

Nora:" their...... their gone codsworth"

Codsworth:" what do you mean?"

Nora:" a man came in and killed Nate and took Shaun"

Codsworth:" oh I'm dreadfully sorry mom"

Nora:" it's fine codsworth"
(To be honest idk why codsworth says mom but they put that in the script)

(Y/n):" well Nora it's time to look for supplies I am running low after all and the town ahead is full of raiders, even tho I'm a well trained soldier I can get outnumbered by those bastards"

Nora:" I guess your right"

(Timeskip)

" as Nora finishes looting the last house we check what we found"

(Y/n):" well I got some good supplies some parts and some ammo"

Nora:" same here"

(Y/n):" well there's only 1 place we could go and it's concord and it's crawling with raiders but since there are 2 of us I think we have a chance, but question have you ever shot a gun"

Nora:" my husband was in the army he trained me so whenever someone broke into are house I'd be ready to deal with them"

(Y/n):" well atleast it's something well Nora stick close to me and don't get shot ok"

" as we move towards concord we see a dog near a gas station"

Dog meat: "(bark)"

(Y/n):" huh a nice dog( goes over to dogmeat) hello boy"

Dogmeat:" (happy bark)"

(Y/n):" where's your owner boy?"

Dogmeat:" (sad wimper)"

(Y/n):" damn well you want to come with us?"

Dogmeat:" (happy bark)"

(Y/n):" well I always wanted a dog come on boy"

" as we made are way to concord with are new companion dogmeat we here shouting and shooting"

(Y/n):" sounds like someone is introuble"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 712 71
The Wyvern of Destiny, The Wyvern of Destruction, The Black Flame, The Dark Demise, The King of Monsters, The King of Dragons. He is called Fatalis...
10.3K 219 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
488K 16.3K 69
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
157K 4.6K 91
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...