Guardian Angel | Minsung

Galing kay j-onesunshine

Jisung is a depressed, insecure boy that needs help. Minho is his guardian angel, attempting to give the boy... Higit pa

prequel
II. Reality
III. Earth
IV. Blooming
V. Chaos
VI. Second Thoughts
VII. Friendship
VIII. Crushing
IX. Developments
X. Fallen
XI. Together
XII. Clash
XIII. Follow
XIV. Bonus
XV. Last Resort
XVI. Fight
XVII. History
XVIII. Perform
XIV. Close
XX. Side Effects
XXI. Butterflies
XXII. Split
XXIII. Suspicions
XXIV. The Perfect Gifts
XXV. Fairy Lights
XXVI. Fireworks
Epilogue
Sequel/Spinoff

I. Heaven

3.8K 176 83
Galing kay j-onesunshine

"Minho-ssi, you've been called to meet with the senate."

Minho looked up from his book, wondering what they would be needing him for. He was sitting underneath a cherry blossom tree, enjoying the warmt of the sun. A woman in all white had approached him and told him what he had just heard. Confused, he nodded before standing up. The angel had felt weird all day ever since he had woken up earlier in the morning. It wasn't a bad feeling, but it was an undescribable form of nausea. Minho hadn't been in Heaven that long and was scared he might've broken a rule without knowing. He hadn't heard what happened to those who dissobeyed the rules and he wasn't too keen on finding out. He stood up and followed the lady, keeping up with her fast pace towards the center of the city.

When going to Heaven, you have the option to forget your life on Earth or to keep your memories upon entering 'Heaven'. The boy watched the people he passed on the city's central square, wondering how many had chosen to forget, like him. It was too upsetting for most people to remember, seeing they could never be with their loved ones again. At least, not until those passed away themselves as well. It was also the reason some decided to remember, seeing they would want to be reunited with their friends and family. Minho obviously couldn't remember why he decided to forget, but he figured he didn't have anyone he wanted to wait for. Him and the woman, who just like everyone else seemed to be in her mid twenties, watched the giant temple-like building come into view. It was where the senate of the Gods resided it made Minho a little nervous.

The two had walked towards the gigantic doors of the temple, the woman knocked thrice on them before she turned to Minho and left after bowing at a perect angle. The doors slowly opened by themselves as Minho made his way inside the building. He walked towards the 5 Gods sitting in front of him before he halted right in front of him.

"I heard I was summoned to come here." He said as he bowed his head in respect.

"Yes. It is good to see you doing well here, Lee Minho. How have you been holding up?"

"It has been quite comfortable, I must admit. I made some friends already, it's been nice." Anyone on Earth would think God is intimidating and scary. In fact, that is not the case at all. There are 5 Gods making sure things run smoothly in this large part of Heaven. Two females and three males make up the 'senate'. Most of them look to be in their thirties. Lazera was the oldest God among them all. She was kind and made sure things ran smoothly within Heaven and that no angels would try to break any rules and try to go to Earth. The other Gods are Grald, the twins Malba and Theos and lastly, Aries. Aries chose to name herself after one of the constellations when she decided to forget her previous life. Minho was quite fascinated by the idea of Gods, so he had done a lot or research on them when he had arrived in Heaven just a little over two weeks prior to this meeting.

"Glad to hear that. Now, you must wonder why we summoned you here."

"I am pretty curious, yes."

"Well" Malba spoke up, his deep voice rumbling through the room, "Your soulmate needs you." The hairs on Minho's body stood up as a shiver ran over his spine. He had read about this when he'd looked up the story of Theos. Some angels have a chance to have a soulmate on Earth. They can either decide to go back to Earth and try to save them or choose to stay in Heaven. If they do decide to help, they turn human again and are able to live with their soulmate for the rest of their livespan on Earth if they succeed, both going to Heaven when they pass away. That is, if they of course not commit any major crimes like murder. It was a dangerous gamble to take, the chance of not being able to save them would mean going to Hell for hte guardian angel.

"I see." Minho didn't know what to say. It did explain the weird feeling he had felt all day.

"Do you want to know who it is?" Aries asked.

If Minho said yes, it would force him to go to Earth. It ment commiting to the other person. Whilst that may sound scary, it is in their destiny to fall in love as they are soulmates. So you could technically never be dissapointed. Of course, you didn't necessarily start loving the person immediately, however you would feel a connection. The human of course, would be unaware that they are binded. Telling them would mean failure and the angel in question would immediately be send to Hell without any further questions.

He didn't know what to say and seeing as the Gods had told many angels this before, they knew Minho wasn't sure of what to do.

"Look" Grald began. "It is scary, especially knowing you have it good here. However, you'll only have one soulmate ever. I must say it is definitely intersting your soulmate needed you this soon after you came here, but if you don't help them now, you'll potentially lose that special connection forever. If they choose to forget their life if they make it here, that is when your connection is lost. You can find love after this, but it will never be as strong as the love you would experience with them. It is sad you would not be able to experience Heaven for a little longer, but at the same time if you succeed, you'll eventually end back up here again."

This didn't seem to make Minho feel any better about the situation. It was a gamble, honestly. How much did that person need saving? Was it worth risking a good life in Heaven for? He didn't want to be so selfish, however he didn't even know the person yet. How could he put his entire existence on the line without a second thought?

"Minho. How about we give you 24 hours to think about it? We'll call you back here tomorrow at this time and you give us your final answer?" Lazera spoke. The other four Gods looked at her, probably confused as to why she gave him this option. She seemed to sense it and spoke up once more. "I'm giving you this option, because I know you just arrived here a two weeks ago. I think it's only fair I give you a little time to think about it." Minho smiled at the offer and gladly took it.

As he left to go back to his home, he decided to walk through the park he had been sitting in earlier when he stumbled upon his new friend, Lucas. He called out to the tall boy, who he was quick to share the news with. His friend had been in Heaven for a long time, so Minho felt like the boy could give him some good advice.

"No way man. Already? You're so lucky!" Lucas exclaimed happily as he watered the flowers. Minho sat down on the edge of the flower bed, staring at the ground as he kicked some loose stones.

"You think it's lucky?"

"Hell yeah! You have a chance to experience true love! Isn't that a beautiful thing? I wish I would get that chance soon. Whilst I love it here, Earth is a crazy place I can't seem to get enough off. The people there are so much more interesting... Here everyone is friendly and rarely does something exciting happen! Minho looked at his new friend fondly, mentally agreeing that this place could probably get boring after a while.

"You think I should do it? I could go to Hell, you know?"

"Is Hell really that bad though?"

"What do you mean?" Minho laughed and looked up at his odd friend.

"What I'm saying is, we've never heard what it's like? What if Satan, -or whatever he would be called, is just a guy that didn't want to live here and created his own place for the cool kids?"

"You're actually insane, Lucas!" Minho let out a chuckle as he thought about it. The thought of Satan happily watering his own flowerbed came to mind, causing Minho to hold back another set of laughs.

"Well, yeah. But I'm right, no? I think it's worth it. I'd love to have someone to love unconditionally."

"You seem to forget the part where I need to be able to 'save' them? What if they're about to be eaten by a shark? Or they're a criminal and I need to bail them out?" Lucas laughed as he stopped watering the flowers, turning to face Minho. The latter was just trying to come up with as many scenarios to not want to go, but he knew most of them were ridiculous.

"You know they'd never sent someone from Heaven to help out a bad guy, right?"

True.

And that's why Minho now stood in front of the big doors the next day, ready to make his final decision. As he walked in and bowed towards the five gods once more, he was asked the same question by Aries. She seemed bored, probably expecting Minho to decline just like the three others that she had asked the same question that day.

"Do you want to see who needs you?"

"Yes."

Aries' eyes widened slightly in surprise, whilst the other Gods smiled at him. He turned to looked into the big mirror on the right of the room which Lazera had pointed at. A boy with dark brown hair appeared. Minho was hit by confusion, not thinking about the possibility of the person being a boy. The confusing feeling in his heart quickly turned into sadness, as he saw that the boy seemed to be crying on his bed. He realised he made the right choice. He didn't want the unknown boy to suffer, it already made his heart physically hurt. Come to think of it, he had never thought about his sexuality since entering Heaven. Looked like he didn't care either as all he wanted, was to jump throught the mirror right there and then to hug the upset boy.

"His name is Han Jisung, 19 years old." Theos started. "Whilst we can't tell you why he needs you, we're all very glad you decided to try to save him. We'll be sending you to Earth now. When you wake up there, you'll have an apartment and a whole new life. You'll have memories and family like everyone else does, so don't be too surprised. That is all the help you'll get from us, the rest you will have to do without our help, but know we are watching and rooting for you."

"Thank you. Whilst I'm sad to leave this place so quickly, I'm kind of excited to go back to Earth. And he seems really cute."

The Gods laughed and they said their goodbyes to Minho. He succumbed to the darkness and before he knew it, he had woken up in a bed he wasn't familiar with, yet at the same time knew all to well.

——————————————————————————

Whilst this is only the intro chapter, I promise the story will become better as it goes on! I've finished up to chapter 5 and I'm loving writing this more and more, my writing is becoming better with it as well ~

I really hope you'll all support this story as I haven't been this excited about something in a HOT minute.

Stream Close and God's Menu thanks xoxo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

335K 13.3K 62
in which minho hates jisung and jisung hates minho. #1 in minsung : 14/09/2022-
423K 23.3K 41
{Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a dislik...
34.6K 1.2K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...
221K 12.6K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...