The Lyons Fate (Sequel to the...

By ctamara09

Takes place two years later. Hakeem and Tiana are still married. But can their marriage survive the ups and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Opinions
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Author's note
Chapter 38
To my readers
Chapter 39

Chapter 25

197 14 20
By ctamara09

Prince POV

"You sure you wanna do this bro?" Asked Tyler.

"This is the only thing that's gon' stop Xavier's people from threatening me." I replied.

"Okay just know, I got your back." Said Tyler.

"Where is Joey?" "He should be here by now." I replied looking around getting very impatient.

"Are you sure we can trust him bro?" He is X cousin." I questioned.

"I've known Joey ever since we were youngsters." "He's never been the head man, always the puppet."

"I'm sure he wouldn't want to risk Xavier knowing that we knew about his secret agenda." Tyler replied.

"To be honest I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me being a Lyon."

"This beef goes back to almost 15 years ago." My Grandpa Lucious allegedly and I use the word alleged had something to do with Shyne (Xavier's father) being murdered." "So now they're after me. They have no proof that my Grandpa had anything to do with it." I replied.

"It's time for revenge." Said Tyler.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"If it wasn't for Joey and his people." "My homeboy would still be here." "And I could show my face in my hood."

"Things are long overdue." Tyler replied with a sneaky look.

I began to feel uneasy.

"I'm not so sure about this plan bro." I questioned.

"Oh so now you're backing down?" Tyler chuckled.

"Bro I get it, you want revenge against Joey." "But I want no part of that." I replied.

"We should just go." I replied turning to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tyler replied grabbing me."

"Get your hands off me bro!" I snapped.

"You Lyons never learn." Tyler replied pulling out a gun.

"What so you're gonna shoot me now?"

"Go head then shoot me. I replied stepping closer to Tyler.

A Black SUV pulled up.

"Get in." My Grandpa replied rolling down the window.

"Son do we need to drop you off anywhere." Lucious asked Tyler.

"Nah I'm good." "I can walk."

I got into the SUV

"Do your parents know you're out and about walking these streets? Questioned Lucious.

"My parents have their own life, they're not worried about me." I mumbled.

"Prince you can't walk around freely like that you're a Lyon." Said Lucious.

"Yes Grandpa, I get that." "And because of me being a Lyon that's the reason why I'm in this mess." I snapped.

"I see you have your father's dumb ways." Lucious chuckled.

"Leave my father out of this." I snapped again.

"From the looks of things, it look like that so called homie who you called a friend was trying to take you out back there." Replied Lucious.

"Bro was just bluffing." I replied.

"We can't underestimate anybody's ability son." "We can't take any chances." Replied Lucious.

"What are you trying to say Grandpa?"

"That you're not built for this." "And those guys that's been threatening you, I took care of things."

"But in the meantime, you need to stay away from these streets." "And stay away from dudes like him."

"You can't trust people son, people have their own personal agenda when it comes to us Lyons. "It just always been that way." Replied Lucious.

"Can I ask you something Grandpa?"

"Did you really have something to do with Shyne's murder." I questioned.

"We will have that conversation when I feel like you're ready." Replied Lucious.

Tiana's POV

I was finishing up the final touches of my song.

I rolled my eyes when I saw Devon walk in.

"Sounds good ma." "I'm impressed." Replied Devon.

"Impressed?" Boy bye.

"Just saying, it's been awhile since the last time you had a hit." Devon smirked.

"Well I'm done, the studio is all yours." I replied turning to leave.

"This is sad." "You probably would have gotten farther ahead in your career if it wasn't for you dealing with Hakeem." Devon remarked.

"Ha you know what's sad?" "You still being salty about me being with him and not you." "It's always been Hakeem, and you know that."

"May I remind you." "It wasn't always about Hakeem." "How can I forget about our special night." "You know the night we had two weeks prior to your wedding." Devon replied touching my hair.

"Don't touch me." I snapped.

"And that was over two years ago, nothing happened."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that sweetheart." Devon smirked.

Bella's POV

"Nyla I missed you so much."

"Me too girl!" "We have so much to catch up on." "Like your love life for instance." Replied Nyla.

"Umm yeah about that."

"So this Michael guy?" "He's really cute from the pictures I saw." Tell me about him. Nyla squealed.

"He's really sweet." "He just started college and wants to come visit me next week." I sighed.

"So what's the problem?" Nyla questioned.

"I still have to do this promo stuff with Rich and still very much have to be around him because of the song we just dropped." "I just don't want to complicate things." I Replied.

"Okay but you're done with Rich right?" Nyla questioned.

"Yes but how will Michael feel about me being around my ex still even tho it's just for business?" I questioned.

"I'm sure Michael would understand." Replied Nyla.

I notice my fans kept tagging me in a link. I clicked on the link.

It appears that Rich dropped a song about me.

I rolled my eyes.

I put my ear buds in to listen to Rich song.

I can' t make you understand
Cuz girl I don't understand
Why I am such a fool
Shoulda been a much better man
Cuz you went and you reached out your hand when you saw I was bruised
When you came I was lost
I was down
My heart was broken I was on the ground
You protected my heart from the rain
But I didn? t give you the same
I'm so sorry
I'm sorry for not giving my heart to you
Im sorry for the shit that I put you through
Im sorry for my issues on trust
Only thinkin bout myself instead of thinkin bout this thing called us.

I finish listening to the song.

A part of me felt sorry for Rich because he seems to be broken but I couldn't let my guard down. He really hurt me. I just don't think things would ever be the same between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one