My Crazy Lifeguard [YiZhan FF...

By einfach_Eileen

Cover may still be replaced. This story should be an try to make a funny story. Xiao Zhan finally has vacatio... More

My Crazy Lifeguard!
-1- Finally holidays
-2- Under observation
-3- Porcelain skin
-4- Invitation to dinner
-5- Alone
-6- A long drive
-7- rainy day
-8- Only with you
-9- Other than expected
-11- The stranger
-12- Lifesaver
-13- In-laws
-14- Video calls and a ring
-15- Yibo wants to wait
-16- I have told you
-17- Yibo's Friends (Part 1)
-18- Yibo's Friends (Part 2)
-19- Yibo's Friends (Part 3)
-20- A right proposal
-21- Inseparable
-22- Stars in the Universe
-23- Smoke column and fear
-24- Caring Yibo
-25- The little calf
-26- Lifeguard alarm
-27- Evil jealousy
-28- And all of a sudden, it happened really fast
-29- Overjoyed
-30- Who is the bride?
-31- The wedding
-32- My Crazy Lifeguard (Last Chapter)
Cute extra

-10- My handsome boyfriend

4.4K 370 34
By einfach_Eileen

-10- My handsome boyfriend

EGO POV Zhan (As originally planned.)

I stayed in the hospital for at least another hour before I slowly said goodbye to Yibo and his family. But before that Yibo and I took some pictures of us together. I sent them to my parents and wrote: "This is my handsome boyfriend." My mother replied with a heart picture.

Yibo's parents invited me for coffee and cake next Sunday afternoon. They want to get to know me better, since today would not be a good day because of Grandma's accident. I wonder if they still haven't understood that Yibo and I have only been a couple for one day and it is actually too early for such things?

Yibo would have loved to go with me, when I said goodbye. He said that it had been arranged in the end that we would spend the whole day together. It cost me valuable five minutes of my life to explain to him that this would not run away from us and that he should use the time and spend it with his grandma.

Yibo brought me to the parking lot where I had parked my car and sat with me in the car for a moment. But we did not talk. Instead Yibo used the opportunity for a long and passionate kiss. "I'll miss you, Bunny. Write to me when you arrive home. So I know you're safe." Yibo said, before he closed the passenger door.

When I got home, I wrote Yibo a short note and then sent my sister the pictures of Yibo and me. She said, "Oh, my God, he's handsome." And with a big grin on my face, I wrote her, "Yes, he's my handsome boyfriend." And whenever I thought of him, I suddenly had this grin on my face and these three words in my head - my handsome boyfriend - and because it makes me proud to be with him.

In the evening Yibo called me again and asked me if I could pick him and his brother up the next morning. They were called and they should all come tomorrow for a staff meeting. Also the new weather forecast said that it should be nice and sunny again. So we agreed on a time and afterwards I prepared some snacks for the water park just in case it would be really nice again. And I packed my backpack.

The next morning I looked out the window immediately after the alarm clock rang. The sun was shining, it was already 24 °C at 7 am and the birds were chirping happily. I took a quick shower, then packed my snacks into my backpack and then headed to Yibo to pick him and his brother up.

I hadn't even really arrived when I saw Yibo already standing in front of his door and waiting for me. I stopped in front of his front door and he jumped into the car, kissed me and explained that he was glad to finally see me again because he missed me so much. His brother, who also got into my car, rolled his eyes and said, "Oh God, save me from having to watch this all the time now."

"I hope your car is repaired soon. Because I don't want you around when I see my ZhanZhan." Yibo responded defiantly.

"It was towed yesterday, the mechanic said it would take about a week. And if you go home on a motorcycle today, your boyfriend doesn't have to pick you up early in the morning and bring you home later, so we're not in the same car." Said Hai Kuan.

"I know. But driving with me is stupid too. Since you're actually working a different shift than me."

"Yibo, I've already sorted it out. While my car is in the shop, I'll switch shifts with Emily and work with you."

"And Emily just agreed to this? She's not usually so cooperative and insists on her shifts."

"I know. I wondered too." Hai Kuan replied.

When I hear them talking about this Emily, I wonder what kind of person she is. She fell in love with Yibo and confessed to him, was rejected by him and still wants to stay in one shift with him? Isn't she embarrassed? I'd be embarrassed.

Arriving at the water park, Yibo took me to my place to lie down and put up my parasol. Together we spread the blanket on the lawn and he waited until I put on the orange lifeguard shirt he gave me, before he went to the staff meeting.

I lay down and started reading in my new book " Wolves' Blood" by Wolfgang Hohlbein. After about half an hour Yibo came back to me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me that they had decided to open the indoor area if it rained again. So that the service can continue, even if the weather is not playing along.

At that moment the lifeguard Emily ran past us and gave us a bitterly angry look. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Yibo confused.

"Oh, she's just mad, because she got in trouble with the boss. Because she was stressing and told everyone that I am with you. And my boss told her to shut up and that it was none of her business."

"He's right."

"Right. She got really mad when my boss told her to take her jealousy and stick it where the sun don't shine. Besides, he said if it bothers her that I'm with a man, she should quit and leave. Since he doesn't care who his employees are with, as long as it's not illegal or we don't neglect our work."

"And what are you doing now? You're neglecting your work." Bitched at Emily, who heard Yibo.

"In case you hadn't noticed, my shift starts in 20 minutes and so far only my boyfriend is here. Since the other swimmers won't be allowed to come in for another 20 minutes." Yibo replied.

"Then why is your boyfriend here already? He is also a guest." She grumbled.

"Because his boyfriend drove him to work and it would be bullshit if he waited outside until we opened. Emily, I told you to control yourself, or you can pack up and go. Besides, your shift doesn't start until this afternoon. Why are you here? Just to cause trouble or what?" The boss of the water park asked her.

I turned around to him jerkily, because his voice seemed very familiar to me. When I recognized him, I had to laugh. I jumped up and hugged him. "MuMu I never thought we would meet again." I said with joy when I recognized my old classmate.

"Well, if it isn't our untouchable beautiful Xiao Zhan. So you've turned my staff's head in such a way." He replied.

Yibo looked at me questioningly and held on to my arm. "May I ask why my beautiful boyfriend is hugging my boss?"

"Zhan and I were in the same class in school." MuMu replied.

"And what does the untouchable mean?" Yibo wanted to know.

"Well, because there were many girls and even boys who wanted something from him at that time, but he never got involved. He always had his nose stuck in books and didn't notice much around him. Once a student put a love letter on his table. When he saw the letter, he took it and dropped it in his backpack without paying any further attention to it. The student was crying, but Zhan didn't even notice it." Explained MuMu.

"If I had known him then, he would have noticed me. I would have made sure of it." Yibo replied.

"Are you sure about this?" MuMu wanted to know.

"Of course. He is my white bunny, and I would have tried anything to make him see me."

"White Bunny? Yeah, that suits him. All right, I gotta go first. Zhan, we should meet up soon, is it okay if Yibo gives me your number?"

I looked at Yibo and when he smiled, I nodded. I don't know why I wanted the OK from Yibo first. Maybe because we are in a relationship and I want to avoid misunderstandings from the start?

MuMu left again, Yibo took me in his arms, gave me a kiss and said: "Thank you for noticing me."

I laughed and replied, "As if you gave me another choice."

"I told you I would have done anything to get your attention. And I'm so glad you didn't reject me."

"I had no chance to do that. Besides, you aroused my interest, which isn't very easy. So I knew you are special, and for that alone, you deserve a chance. And I like you a lot."

Yibo paved my face with kisses and then went to change his clothes. And as he left and I looked at him, my stomach was tingling and my heart was pounding faster. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't escape him. Because I am totally in love with him and I am looking forward to our future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 25.3K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...
528K 34.1K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
5.4K 516 6
Zu and Zhan's life is in danger and he comes to save them as their bodyguard. What happens next is a pure entertainment with lot of fun and romantic...
95.4K 7.6K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...