饾檹饾櫇饾櫄饾櫎 饾檲饾櫎饾櫍饾櫓饾櫆饾櫎饾櫌饾櫄饾櫑饾櫘

Por Roslynmadyson

Theo Montgomery was the elder brother of Aria Montgomery who became very successful at a very young age. His... M谩s

CHARACTERS
YOU'RE IN MY VEINS
TRUST ME
MORNING KISSES
LOVERS
ALL IN OR NOTHING
FALLING
RECOVERY

NEVER DOUBT ME

4.5K 128 5
Por Roslynmadyson

__________________________
Spencer walks towards the kitchen but stops right before the doorway when she hears her older sister, Melissa, on the phone in what seems to be an argument.

"I don't know what you're talking about Theo." Melissa tensely states.

Spencer's head perks up in curiosity when she hears Theo's name. Confusion taking over her features.

"Yeah... yeah I know" Melissa mutters softly, ending the call she puts her face in her hands letting out a sigh.

Spencer walks in confronting her sister. "Why were you talking to Theo?"

Melissa automatically straightens her posture getting defensive. "Stay out of it Spencer."

"Why won't you tell me? What has Theo done? Did he hurt someone?" Spencer rapidly questions.

"Theo hasn't done anything wrong." Melissa snaps, Spencer's eyes widen when she sees how protective her sister suddenly became over Theo.

"You're hiding something." Spencer raises her voice, throwing her arms up in frustration.

"Theo Montgomery will do anything he has to, to protect his sister. Hell, he has done more to protect you than even I have. Don't speak about things you don't know about Spencer." Melissa yells and stomps out of the kitchen.

Spencer immediately pulls out her phone.

From: Spencer
S.O.S. -My house now!

Hanna sighs in annoyance as she checks her phone to see the message from Spencer.

"What's wrong, love?" Theo huskily whispers in her ear, nuzzling into her neck as he attempts to go back to his nap.

"I have to go to Spencer's." Hanna replies, Theo chuckles at the annoyance in her voice. "Can you give me a ride?"

Theo hums in acknowledgment. "I have to go to my parents." He states, before he can even finish Hanna silently begs him with wide eyes. "Just take the keys to whatever car you want, love."

"You're letting me drive your car again?" Hanna questions with an indescribable emotion over her face.

"I'm beginning to think that you don't get the concept of 'whatever you want, you get.'" He grumbles under his breath.

Hanna kisses his cheek and after some struggling she finally gets out of his arms and walks towards the walk in closet. She smiles when she sees the section of the closet that was cleared out for her. She was so giddy and in awe when he first showed her.

Changing into a new pair of clothes she walks out into the room when she hears Theo wolf whistle making her smile widen.

"Do a turn for me baby!" He cheers her on like her number one supporter.

Hannah laughs loudly when he sits up at the edge of the bed and twirls her around by the hand.

Kissing her chastely on the lips he pats her bottom gently. "Text me later."

Nodding her head she gives him one more peck before she reluctantly leaves.

Driving up to Spencer's house she parks on the street, making sure to lock the car before basically skipping up to the house.

When she gets to the kitchen she sees all the girls impatiently waiting for her near the counter.

"What took you so long?" Emily immediately questions, annoyed that Spencer refused to tell them what was going on until everyone was there.

"I was at Theo's apartment." Hanna says with furrowed eyebrows. "What happened?" She questions with her head tilted in Spencer's direction.

"I heard Melissa arguing with someone on the phone today." Spencer says warily, not knowing how two of the people in the room were going to react.

"Well, who was it?" Aria questions, basically on the edge of her seat.

"Theo." Spencer says. It's silent for a few seconds before Aria explodes.

"Are you trying to accuse my brother of something?" Aria raises her voice, already getting defensive.

"You all read A's message the other day." Spencer reminds them.

"Yes, that he did stuff to protect us! What's the big deal Spencer." Hanna shouts, waving her hands around.

"I have never heard Melissa her so defensive about someone until I confronted her about Theo." Spencer adds in.

"If you haven't noticed Theo is a likable person. Him and Melissa used to be best friends." Aria chides in with a confused face, wondering why Spencer was getting so suspicious.

"What are you talking about?" Spencer questions with furrowed eyebrows.

"Melissa and Theo used to be bestfriends?" Aria questions, not understanding why Spencer was confused.

"I have never seen them talk in my life, not unless Jason and Ian were there." Spencer confesses.

"She was at our house almost every day for years." Aria exclaims, not sure if Spencer thought she was lying or not.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Spencer asked a bit hurt.

"I just assumed you knew, I mean it went on for years." Aria shrugs her shoulder.

"We're they romantically involved?" Emily speaks up for the first time, glancing at Hanna in apology.

"I'm not sure, I never really asked." Aria shrugs again, annoyed with all the questions.

"I have to go." Hanna mutters.

Aria sighs, saying she had to leave too before driving back home. When she gets there she notices Her brothers other audi that he rarely ever drove anymore. She realizes that that must have been what Hanna was driving when she left.

Walking into the house she notices her brother and Jason chatting with their parents.

"Um what's happening right now?" Aria questions confused.

"Hey to you too princess." Theo chuckles and kisses her on the forehead. When he notices her slightly tense when he did so he furrows his eyebrows.

"We were just talking about all the times your brother got into trouble with Jason." Ella smiles fondly at the two best friends.

"What about Melissa?" Aria innocently questions.

Jason and Theo immediately lose their smiles and glance at each other warily.

"What about her?" Theo grits out, his face becoming unemotionally apparent.

Jason pats his shoulder reassuringly with a sympathy filled sad smile. Even Byron and Ella send small smiles their way not sure what exactly happened but knew he was very upset about it.

"What happened between you two?" Aria pushes, not catching the warning looks from both of her parents.

"Aria." Jason warns his brows furrowed, wondering what the hell she was up to.

"Why is it so hard for you to answer a question?" You can only push someone so hard.

Snatching his keys off of the table he points a finger in her face looking at her with an expression he had never looked specifically at her with. Which scared her to the max. "You talk such a big game Aria like you know everything. News flash you don't. And when you finally come back to reality it's going to smack you in the face so hard that you will be begging to take it all back. Because someone like you could never handle the real world we live in." He snarls in her face.

Aria at this point had tears falling down her face with her mouth gaped like a fish. Not only was this his first time raising his voice at her, but he never called her Aria, ever. And he never has looked at her with such disgust and anger before.

"Theo." Ella yells, just as shocked as everyone there besides Jason who knew the whole story.

"I-I" Aria stutters out. Her lip trembling in sadness.

"Do not ever ask me for anything again!" Theo screams at her before slamming the front door open with Jason running after him, all his calls being ignored.

They watch as Theo gets into his car and slamming the door speeding down the road at dangerous speeds. Jason hopping in the car right behind him in efforts to follow him.

Aria stares at the open door for a few seconds before she feels her fathers hand on her shoulder. Turning towards her parents she cries out. "I, I didn't mean to."

"I know sweetie." Byron attempts to soothe her but she only starts sobbing harder.

"I don't know why I can't stop crying." Aria hiccups.

"Because honey." Ella starts, a sad smile on her face. "The man who has spoiled you rotten your whole entire life just got angry with you for the very first time."

Jason swerved through lanes attempting to keep up with Theo but ends up at a stop light making him yell in frustration and slam his hand on his steering wheel as he watches Theo's car go 50 over the speed limit and taking sharp turns at very high speeds.

From: Theo
Talk tomorrow.

Theo slams his car door shut and walks into the elevator with no emotions on his face. Hearing the familiar ding of the elevator he begins walking and when the door opens he sighs as he sees Hanna standing by his door waiting for him.

"I'm not arguing with you tonight Hanna." Theo says rubbing his temples.

Hanna goes to argue but stops. She was going to ask why he never told her about Melissa, If he still had feelings for her, etc. but stopped when she saw the dark circles under his and how tense his whole body was.

So instead, she nods her head with a small smile. "I know."

Grabbing the keys from Theo's hands she fumbles with the key chain before unlocking the door. Walking inside she watches as Theo slowly closes the door.

Walking towards him she intertwines one of their hands giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Letting out a long sigh Theo lays his forehead on hers. "Thank you."

"Whatever you want, you get." Hanna teases in attempt to lighten the mood.

She squeals when Theo throws her over his shoulder and jogs into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Hanna's laughs and giggles were heard all through out the night.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

13.9K 310 34
Adam Marin is the twin brother of Hanna Marin and is friends with Aria, Spencer, Emily, and the leader of the group, Alison. But it all changes when...
1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...
92.7K 1.2K 20
Y/N is 18 (same age as Jason) with a little brother 'Scott' who's the same age as the 'five liars' (Allison, Spencer, Aria, Emily & Hannah) standing...
15K 378 13
Cassandra Elise Adams was always in her sisters shadow. Similar to the Hastings, but ten times worse. The Adams family was perfect in Rosewood's eyes...