โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ...

lunacies_ รกltal

[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still lo... Tรถbb

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50- (end)
thank you & i just wanna ask u guys abt something.
-new book-
another jihoon fanfiction

-37-

1.2K 66 1
lunacies_ รกltal

"He-help me..." I heard a girl talking and I crawled near her. I tried to lift the metal thing that's above her.

"A-aah!" She sounded like she's in so much pain so I stopped.

"I-I guess... I-I'm go... going to... die here..." I tried to lift stand up again but my knees hurt so much.
I looked at my knees and it's bleeding.
I looked at the girl again and she's slowly closing her eyes.

"No..." I whispered and I slapped her cheeks to wake her up.
She smiled and her eyes closed. She... She's gone...

*after 2 days*

Where am I? Why can't I move?

"Brother Jihyun's here!" I heard a man shout and a man shouted Jihyun while crying.

"Bro-brother... This girl's still alive!" I felt someone touching my wrist.

"We're going to hide Jihyun and that girl. Bribe some police officer."

*after 3 days*

"The police stopped their investigation about that girl. The police we bribed processed papers saying Jihyun survived from the plane crash."

My whole body is numb. I don't understand what they're talking about.
"The police we bribed gave me all of that girl's luggages. Her name's Austin."

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

3.3K 182 15
Haruto a popular handsome boy was fell in love with a guy older than him named jihoon, but jihoon have a boyfriend who used to bullied him name...
95.4K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. โ ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ...
59.3K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...
60.6K 2.5K 32
Nina's a typical school girl. Quiet and stays to herself. What happens when she's taken by Treasure?