Ask Wings of Fire

By Tsunami_Holmes

More

Ask/Dare Here!
Glory's Diary
A Starflight without scrolls
Singing...
Rock-ing
Wintwatcher
Questions And Dares Are Closed!
Love Questions...
Hungry, Hungry Hipp- Oops, I mean Clay.
Escaping Peril (Not A Chapter)
ESCAPING PERIL!!!!
Pyrrhia's first singing contest!
Deathlooloo

Tsunami's love

2.3K 50 136
By Tsunami_Holmes

I'm sorry this took so long!! I had family over for Christmas and, of course, Christmas itself! I hope you like it!!      

                                                                                      -Tsunami_Holmes

___________________________________________________________

Fatespeaker: So, while Tsunami's in the restroom, I'll read the next question... (looks at the scroll) Haha!

Glory: (still mad/embarrassed about last dare) What?

Fatespeaker: It says "Does Tsunami love Riptide?" -@AuroratheDragonRider

Tsunami: (Comes out from restroom to find everyone staring at her and giggling) What?

Deathy: The question's for you.

Tsunami: So? I'll take it! (starts to walk over to Fatespeaker) How bad could it- (reads the question, then zips out of the room)

Clay: Hey! You can't chicken! Come back!

Tsunami: (pops her head in) Okay! (smiling)

Sunny: (whispers to Starflight) What just happened?

Starflight: (whispers back) I don't know, what's going on? That isn't Tsunami.

Sunny: (back to Starflight) Yeah it is.

Starflight: (back to Sunny) I have been learning to identify dragons just by their voice, and that is not Tsunami.

Sunny: (spots frills under "Tsunami's" ears, spots no gills, spots more RainWing features) Hey! That's not Tsunami!

Clay: What?! (Runs in circles yelling...) IMPERSONATOR! IMPERSONATOR! IMPERSONATOR!

Glory: Kinkajou! (runs over to the now green and purple Kinkajou and grabs her by the shoulders) What were you thinking?!

Kinkajou: Tsunami made me do it!!!

Glory: (turns to Tsunami, who is trying to sneak away and runs after her, jumps on her, and wrestles her to the ground)

Clay: (still running in circles) IMPERSONATOR!

Fatespeaker: Lets get out of here Stary! (helps Starflight out of the room)

Sunny: What are we going to do!?

Clay: (still running in circles) IMPERSONATOR!

Peril: (Runs in) WHAT IS UP WITH THESE QUESTIONS AND DARES!? MUST I SAVE THEM ALL?

Tsunami: (still wrestling with Glory) I LOVE RIPTIDE!!!

Everydragon (except Tsunami, who is curling up into a ball): (freezes)

Glory: (on top of Tsunami) Really?

Tsunami: (in a tiny voice that no one knew she was capable of) Yes.

Glory: Three moons! Yes! I'm not alone in the love world!!!

Sunny and Peril: You never were...

Clay: I'll go start preparing the food for the wedding...

Tsunami: (struggles to get Glory off so she can punch Clay) THERE'S NO WEDDING!!!

Kinkajou: Aww.

Tsunami: NO!

Kinkajou: Okay...

Peril: So, here come 4 more questions and dares!!! Oh my! Well, prepare for awesomeness...

___________________________________________________________

I, personally, ship Ripnami... Or Tsunamitide... Or- Whatever. So, I have decided to give all of you readers out there a question! I will try to make one for every dare/question that you ask me, but I might not get to it... This part's question:

"What do you ship?"

I would love to hear your answers! Please comment and vote! 

                                                                                      -Tsunami_Holmes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
33.6K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
185K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
242K 37.3K 97
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ