Intimidate Love (August Alsin...

By Peace__________

Three Year Old Alyna Alsina Is The Daughter Of 23 Year Old Lina Brooks And 25 Year Old August Alsina. Alyna H... More

He's Back Again
Plan B
Just Getting Started
Our Definition Of Perfect
Daddy Time

Normal Weird Day

140 13 8
By Peace__________

Lina 

I Looked At My Alarm Clock On The Night Stand Next To My Bed. 
It Read 6:02 a.m , Which Means That It Was Time For Me To Get My Lazy Butt Up And Get My Hustle On .

I Did My Hygiene And Got Dressed . The House Was So Quiet Since My Three Year Old Daughter Alyna, Was Spending Some Time With Her Dad August .

Anyways . . . I Fixed Myself A Bowl Of Cheerios And Than Headed Out To My Brand New Mercedes-Benz G63 . I Placed My Hermes Bag In The Passenger Seat While I Got Comfortable In The Drivers Seat .

August 

I Sat On The Porch With A Blunt In My Hand, Thinking About How Much I Have Accomplished In Life And How Blessed I Am .

"Mr. Alsina"

I Turned Around Looking At My Maid Christina .

"Ohh Mr. Alsina , I'm Sorry If I Disturbed You , I Just Wanted To Let You Know That Baby Alyna Is Awake" She Said In Her Latina Accent .

" Okaay ' Imma Take Care Of Her , Don't Worry Yourself "

On My Way Upstairs I Saw Alyna Walking Down The Hall In Her Candy Pajamas With A Teddy Bear In Her Hand .

" Awww Someone's Up Early " I Said As I Smiled Picking Her Up

" What's Wrong Princess ? " I Added

" I Miss Mommy " She Said Frowning 

" Hmmmm  Well Daddy Got An Idea "

" What Is It Daddy ? "

" How About We Go Visit Mommy Today "

" Yes Yess Yesss " She Shouted  " Daddy , Can We Take Mr. Piggy To Go See Mommy Too ? "

" Sure We Can "

*******

I Got In My Car Heading Down To Lina's Office . We Hadn't Seen Each Other In Such A Long Time , And I Think It's The Right Time To Pay Her A Lil Visit . 
Hoes Come And Go Everyday , But I Think Maybe It's Time To Settle Down , And I Know Exactly Who I Want . 

'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...