Spike my Heart - Miya Atsumu...

By saltysenpais

Haruka joins Inarizaki after she moves to Hyogo from Tokyo with her mother, halfway through her first year. S... More

SOS
Teach Me
Prick
Death
Secrets
Manager
Darkness
Genius
Wakatoshi
Soft
Summer
Lucid
Study Date
Earthquake
So be it
Date
Daydream 🍋
Manager Genius
Only You Can
Itadakimasu 🍋
Nemesis
Best Friend
Shreds
Break
Changes
Depart
Again
Help
Birthday Party
Princess
Dream🍋
Sick
Breathe
I Bet My Life
Bully
Warm Up
Shortcake
Onigiri
Letting Go
Prank
Knight
I'll Find You
Hiccup
Aphrodite 🍋
Rakuda
Law School
The End
Hospital
Confront
Home 🍋
Love Pills
Misery
Sham
Sanity
Wife
Not an Update♥️
Puddle 🍒
Pet Snake 🍋
The Real End

How You Like That

3.3K 179 169
By saltysenpais

"Oh, she's such a tease"

"That's Miya's girl, isn't she?"

"They broke up last year."

"Man, to think he'd let her go"

"I'd let her cheat on me and still be smitten"

"She's such a devil with that baby face"

Atsumu had fist ready to launch, full swing while he sat in the balcony watching her match against Fukurodani.

"She won before the match even started. Look at their broken hopes" Osamu laughed in delight.

"The only rival she can have on court is herself. 'Nemesis' is actually the anti meaning." Suna broke it down for them and they all ooh'd at the new info.

"She looks so serious, I can't imagine it's the same person we study with" Atsumu nervously gripped his face. "Get them, princess."

She'd bluff them with feints and looking in the wrong directions. Her handsign game was really fast, even her teammates needed time to get used to it.

"They're synchronising really well in such short term" Atsumu narrowed his eyes when she jumped to toss. He trained her to toss like a true setter, he may made it more hands-on that he should have but it was worth it.

"That's a good form, I can't tell where she's tossing" he mumbled and when she tossed matching the the pace of the spiker's minus tempo and landed that spike Atsumu shot up from his seat "ARGH, THAT'S MY GIRL"

"HARUKAA CHAAAANNNN!!!" The boys team cheered for her at the top of their vocal range "NICE TOSSS!!!!!!"

She looked at them and instantly looked away covering her pink face and Atsumu chuckled.

Osamu was losing his nerves, he'd never been so hyped for a match before "That's my best friend right there" he proudly shot a smirk. They all knew it was the game of the year when they saw even Suna clap.

"Tear their blocks down, babygirl!!"

"Spike through it!!!"

"Break their arms"

She was shooting them looks to stop them from screaming such embarrassing things.

"Hah! How you like that!?" Ginjima wasn't giving a shit about keeping the Twins in line anymore.

Their team was absolutely brutal towards Fukurodani and she gawked at them in disbelief.

"Sumimasen, they're just really hyped" she apologised to Fukurodani after they won.

"It's okay, our cheering team was being mean too"

'Really?' She thought but she couldn't hear anything over the boys screaming till their throat gave up.

"Haruka Senpai, your games are amazing" Riseki said.

"Ah, what were you guys even thinking??" She wanted to sound serious but ended up half laughing. "I couldn't hear my own teammates!"

"That's because we have the best cheer squad in the world" the girls captain patted her shoulder before walking towards the cafeteria.

"Junkhead Samu and the others made a special cheer move for you" Atsumu's cheek was a bubble from trying to not laugh already and three others lined up with Osamu to throw their hands in the hair before shaking it zombie style "Go, Go, Ushijima!" She pushed them away haphazardly so they'd stop embarrassing her.

"Don't EVER do that!"

"But it's so cool!"

"That's the most scarring thing in cheer history!"

"We're doing it for the semis" they assured her with a smile and she covered her face "I should've never agreed to play again"

"Congratulations on making it to the finals" she told them and they all giddily smiled "That's because you were on the bench" but sewed their mouths close when the saw Atsumu narrow his eyes at them.

She went to the cafeteria with her team leaving them behind.

"Ah! It's the country bumpkins from the west!" Lev snickered like he inherited Kuroo's legacy.

"Ah, youth" the OG came snickering "So many troubled children while the world is dying of hunger"

"Kuroo san..." Yuto nodded greeting him back.

"Congratulations." He said "We'll come cheer for you"

"Sure" Atsumu smiled at them.

"Say, where's the little devil everyone's talking about?" He asked and Atsumu's eyes twitched.

"The Cafeteria" Osamu said.

"Ah, they're so lucky to get to play against her" he said "What's with the comeback?"

Atsumu wanted to wipe the smirk off his face but stood diligently listening to him. When Atsumu finally entered the cafeteria, he saw her uncomfortable face as Oikawa leaned against her table while the rest of Niigata's Joshibi high surrounding the girls team.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Osamu was the first to yell and they looked at him with a dark face "What do you want?"

"Are you troubling our team??"

"Of course not! We're just being really nice"

"Uh Huh..." Atsumu was terrifyingly silent all along.

"Don't be so smug because you made it to the finals!"

"We're here now you can go" Suna blankly said and they looked at him in confusion "What if we don't?"

People began running out of the cafeteria because of the giant fight that broke out.

It took four coaches and a bunch of organisers to break them apart.

"DO YOU WHAT TO GET DISQUALIFIED!!?" Inarizaki's coach Norimune almost knocked them out.

"Are you crazy!?" Haruka had tears in her eyes "You could've been seriously hurt"

Atsumu was sitting on the bench in an empty room while she gave him an earful. He slid off his seat and kneeled holding her hand "Forgive me. I got really angry" he pressed the back of her hand against his forehead and took sharp breaths.

"It's okay" she went putty for him. She kneeled before him and ruffled his hair "I'm looking forward to be embarrassed for life seeing Samu san's dance. Come on now"

He snorted a chuckle when he heard that.

"Ah, my baby's here" Osamu winked from the door "Come on, bro. We gotta g-"

Atsumu had spiked a towel in his face and Haruka shot him a glare for losing his cool just a second after she told him not to and he looked away angrily pouting.

She took the pain relief and sprayed it on her aching calf. Atsumu quickly followed up with his hands to massage her leg and she almost audibly gasped dropping the spray from her hand.

"Atsumu s-"

"Let me do it for you, princess" he ran his stiff, skilful fingers over her sore muscles making her pain vanish into thin air and she bit her lips watching him so stroke her long legs with utmost concentration.

His focus, in reality, was crumbling as his hands ached to move up her leg. With every rub, his breaths were turning shallow. Instead of having a straight mind, rubbing the pain balm onto her legs, he wanted to plant soft kisses on her delicate skin all the way up her legs until-

"Atsumu san..." he didn't realise that he was sitting like a rock in his spot. He quickly slid on her knee protector and looked away.

Before he sent her in, he held her hands tight and deeply exhaled "Go shut them down forever"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 784 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
182K 7.6K 14
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile, yet she's still a cheerful person. Life...
55.9K 2.2K 24
ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ fuck, i'm not gonna lie anymore, i still want her in my life. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which being the most richest woman, your life is...