❤️ Just another love story ❤️

By MultitaskedPerson

An elf and a griffin meeting in the middle of a forest when they don't expect it, neither did they think of m... More

Shouldn't have started this way

,,..nothing bad will happen to you."

6 1 0
By MultitaskedPerson

Layla: Hello? Yes, sir?

I can't see anything so I move a bit closer to peek at who it is, but I still can't see.

??: Hello. We're searching for a lost elf. She-

In shock, I stop listening. My eyes are wide open and I slowly move back to hide. I can't even keep my thoughts straight. ,,Why are they here?" ,,Why are they still searching?" ,,When will they understand I don't want to be back?''. All these questions at once, even I don't understand myself. Suddenly I'm pulled away from my hiding spot. I'm pulled in a room.

Kyle: I told you to not go there and you didn't listen.

Kristina: At least I was hidden, don't worry, you big baby.

I cross my arms and lean towards Kyle.

Kyle: It wasn't safe any way! Whether you hid or didn't they could've saw you.You were close enough.

Kristina: I wasn't!-

Kyle: Krisy, shhh. You're being loud..

Kristina: Sorry..

Kyle sighs and nods as in accepting my apology. He hugs me and I hug back. He cares so much about me.. Why do I feel nervous out of that? It's alright, just ignore it. Then Emma and Layla come back.

Layla: it was the guard.. he's searching for Kristina..

Kyle: We know. Krisy spied on you.

Layla: I'm sorry, Krisy. You'll have to stay here for awhile until we find you a safer place. I promise, we'll try our best.

Layla hug me and I become upset. They're searching for me. They could find me. If they find out that Layla and Emma lied we'll be in a lot of trouble. Especially me. If I come back to my parents they'll be very mad at me. They'll be strict and they'll force me into becoming a queen, probably even sooner than currently. I don't want that, but they would. I'm NOT giving them the satisfaction of making me angry and turning me into a queen. I promise myself, and the others, I'm not going back there.

Kristina: what now? I can't go back or things would be worse than they already are.

Kyle: You can stay here until the guards are done with the search then-

I talk over him.

Kristina: They won't ever finish the search until they've found me. If my parents find out I'm missing they'll go crazy and abuse the guards. I wouldn't want that. I don't want anyone hurt, but I don't want to go back there. What if they find me here?

Kyle: Krisy, it'll be alright. Don't worry, we're smarter than we look

Layla: Yeah!- Hey!

Kyle: that was a joke.

Kyle laughs, looking at Layla. Then he looks back at me with a reassuring smile.

Kyle: You'll be alright. And I'll make sure of that.

I nod at Kyle as in understanding. Kyle pulls me in his arms like a hug. I feel so safe.. yet like I'm in danger. I hug him back. Then he whispers to me:

Kyle: I promise nothing bad will happen to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...