Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed

2.6K 183 160
By ishsserendipity

Draupadi was getting ready for the wedding with a heavy heart.

You can run away! Her heart said, You can run away and truly be the Krishnaa, you are for Savyasachi.

No, Draupadi! You can't run away! You can't let your father's esteem mix in dust! Her brain said.

She got ready in the red outfit, loaded with jewels and everything but not a smile.

"Drau, I can't believe it!" Radha said as she put the veil on Draupadi's head but not covering her face.

"Yeah..." Draupadi sighed, "Karna is... Ah! I don't know what will I do if he forced himself on me."

"You are scared?"

"I'm afraid of my anger because that might make me murder him by cutting his throat with this dagger on my first night with him and widow myself!" Draupadi started at Savyasachi's dagger.

"Not a pious thought but...that man deserves that." Divyanshi said.

"Hmm."

_

"Where is my Parth, bua?" Asked Krishna to Kunti.

"He was here, just now, don't know where he went. Ah, this boy!" Kunti chuckled.

"There he is!" Krishna Walked to Arjun, who was looking here and there as if trying to find someone.

"Are you looking for me,Parth?"

Arjun turned to Krishna, "Madhav!"

"Yes, Parth, tell me were you looking for me?"

Arjun nervously smiled, he was looking for Krishnaa.

"No...I wasn't looking for anyone." Arjun said.

"You are a terrible lair, Parth!" Vasudev laughed, "I've told you this thousand times."

"Oh..."

"Now tell Parth, whom were you looking for?"

"Seriously, Madhav?" Arjun rolled his eyes, "Again with the teasing and all... I didn't even greet you. Oh my god! Where my ethics are going?" Arjun joined his hands, "Pranipat, Madhav!"

Krishna laughed, "You know there are no formalities between us," with that Krishna hugged Arjuna.

"Oh yeah, Madhav."

"Now, tell me Parth!" Krishna grinned.

"You're not gonna let it go, right?" Arjun sighed.

"No...never." Krishna winked.

"It's just that I'm looking for a girl."

"Hwww Parth!!! I can't believe that you were doing this!"

"Don't pretend Madhav, I know you know everything," Arjun shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, tell me about her. Maybe I know her..."

Arjun sighed as they sat on a couch, "A dark complexion with a glow and charm so her name is Krishnaa. Her hair are curly and black, two dark black, doe like eyes, petal like lips, like a heavenly goddess, her body spread the aroma of new bloom lotus. Ah! I cannot describe her... She is just mesmerizing... Her talks, the way she smiles...my goodness, I haven't seen someone like her."

"I know only one girl who has all the traits of your description about her... Panchali."

"I knew it. Everyone thinks that she is the most beautiful lady... But the truth is they haven't seen Krishnaa. She is not only beautiful but also she is witty, she is wise. She is cute."

"Don't believe me, your choice!" Vasudev laughed, "But Panchali is also called Krishnaa." He walked away, leaving Arjun in confusion. Arjun had to meet his Krishnaa, so he was leaving the palace when his mother stopped him.

"Where to, Putra?" Asked Kunti.

"Just to have a look of Panchal." Arjun said.

"Okay, it's fine but go after the wedding ceremony is over." Kunti said.

"But.. ma, what will I do here while the ceremony will be going on?" Arjun reasoned.

"It's important for you to be present.. maybe!" Krishna said in between the mother and son.

"Madhav?" Arjun whined, "Why?"

"Well, Krishna, you stay with him and keep him here." Kunti said and walked away.

"Bua's order!" Dwarkadhish grinned.

Arjun wanted to pull his hair but..of course, it doesn't suits a prince to do so.

_

Draupadi walked down the asile with a fake smile to the mandap.

The princes and princesses gasped as her look, it was the first time everyone was seeing Draupadi.

Arjun was looking here and there, he wasn't interested in the princess. He was sitting beside his father, on her way, Draupadi was greetings every kings and the queens with a smile.

Draupadi greeted King Pandu and Queen Madri and Arjun finally looked at her, his eyes wide, his lips parted in a vague, relaxing distress.

Draupadi gulped, the fake smile from her face too faded and her cheeks turned pale.

Radha who was behind her, kept her hand on Draupadi's shoulder, indicating her to go on.

Arjun's glanced followed Draupadi, his heart sank, he was fooled by the princess. His Krishnaa wasn't his Krishnaa but... Angraj Karna's to be wife. The to be wife of his rival.

His mind was filled with thoughts now.

She fooled me? Why?

Arjun was now losing his temperament but he controlled his anger and thought for a moment. He did the same to her. He too lied to her... But he loves her... Or he doesn't?

His brain cells were getting stressed.

The preist was ready, everything was ready, including Karna.

Karna smirked at Draupadi and she looked away from him.

There were some words Between the priest and Draupad, so the other were talking.

Arjun was still mad and he heard Nakul saying to Sehdev, "How can a baboon like Karna get nice grapes like Princess Panchali? She deserved better. The girl who rejected many bravehearts like King ShuSharman and many more is marrying Angraj Karna...I'm shocked."

Arjun couldn't do anything, even though he wanted to. Draupadi on the other hand was in delimma... Delimma of whether she did wrong to Arjun or he fooled her.

Draupadi, the fireborn, whose life time decision was based on a mere promise. The princess, who wanted to be more than just some king's wife was now going to sacrifice all her dreams and ambitions for her father's promise. She can't cry. She won't try. She is not a coward.

Arjun was flaming in anger. He was angry on everything now. On himself. On Draupadi. He can't see Draupadi... Or his Krishnaa being someone else's in front of his eyes.

He turned to walk away but Vasudev stopped him.

"Stay, Parth." He said.

Arjun, who had never ever denied any words of Vasudev, stopped.

Draupadi was given garland to put it around Karna's neck. Her hands motioned towards Karna but he stepped back.

Everyone thought he was joking and having fun at his wedding but... No! It wasn't that, it was what Karna's plan was. To insult Draupadi in front of the whole Aryavrat.

"I can't marry Draupad Kanya, Draupadi!" He declared.

_______________________________________

😱😱😱😱What's about to unfold?????

Are you guys ready??? To be SPEECHLESS?

Don't forget to

VOTE 💜❤️💙💜❤️
COMMENT ❤️💙💜
SHARE❤️💙

Thank you💙
Stay happy. Stay safe. 💙❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 456 21
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...
45.3K 2.8K 82
When her mother was called a traitor in front of the entire Kingdom by her own father who was deceived by her own people little HIRANMAYI was heartbr...
67.2K 3.1K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
3.5K 409 43
It is the seventh story of the Karna Series. Long ago a girl born out of her loving parents, Dau Balram and his wife Rebati. Her mother hailed from S...