Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

9.2K 325 41
By She1D3vil

"So, what sort of movie are you thinking of getting?" You asked, sipping the iced coffee you begged Stu to buy you. It was essential. You could barely keep your eyes open after getting little to no sleep the past two nights.

"A scary movie." Stu grinned while opening the door to the video store for you.

"Vague, but okay." You chuckled and quietly thanked him before walking inside.

Towards the right side of the room, you spotted Randy speeding through the aisles with a movie cart. You laughed as he almost ran into a customer, and Stu turned to you, a wicked glint swirling in his eyes before sneaking up behind Randy.

"Oh!" Stu knocked the stack of movies out of his hand just before he could stock them. You rolled your eyes at his childish antics, forcing back a smile as you went to help Randy pick them up.

"Jesus, this place is packed tonight, man." Stu glanced around, leaning against one of the shelves.

"We had a run in the mass murder section," Randy said while taking the movies you handed off to him.

"You coming to my fiesta?" Stu asked.

"Yeah, I'm off early. Curfew, y'know." Randy replied as he shoved the movies into their proper places.

You moved to stand next to Stu as some girl asked Randy for the whereabouts of a movie about E.T.'s mom, and he directed her to The Howling.

"Oh, now that's in poor taste," Randy said, staring over to his left. You followed his gaze to find Billy chatting with two giggling girls in another section.

"What?" Stu asked, observing the scene while you tried your best to conceal your scowl as you looked away.

"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath, would you be standing in the horror section?" Randy questioned, and you shook your head as you took another sip of your coffee.

"It was just a misunderstanding. He didn't do anything." Stu said, looking to you for backup and you redirected your head-shaking into a nod.

"You're such a little lapdog," Randy argued, glancing back at Billy. "He's got "killer" printed all over his forehead."

"Ohhh-kay," Stu exaggerated his voice, and you couldn't help but snicker at him. "Really? Well, why did the cops let him go, smart guy?"

"Because obviously, they don't watch enough movies. This is standard horror movie stuff." Randy said, his movie geek side making an appearance.

"Randy, don't start with that." You sighed, yet he was adamant about his opinions.

"Prom Night revisited, man!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah?" Stu raised his brows, resting his head in the palm of his hand. "Why would Billy want to kill his own girlfriend?"

"There's always some stupid, bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend," Randy said matter-of-factly. You concealed your smile with your hand as the woman in the section behind him looked disturbed by his words. "That's the beauty of it all, simplicity."

"That might be the craziest thing I've ever heard you say." You declared, and Randy waved you off. "Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience." He said.

"Well, what's his reason?" Stu asked, nodding over to where Billy stood.

"Maybe Sidney wouldn't have sex with him," Randy muttered inconspicuously as he continued to stock the shelves, pulling the movie cart with him.

"That's a bullshit reason." You scoffed.

"What? Is she savin' herself for you?" Stu inferred. Almost everyone knew of Randy's feelings for Sidney except for Sidney herself.

"Maybe," Randy spoke a little quieter. "Now that Billy tried to mutilate her, do you think Sid would go out with me?"

You scoffed out a laugh, shaking your head at his callous question. It was almost astonishing how he completely disregarded how Sidney must be feeling, only thinking of himself.

Stu was quick to laugh in Randy's face before getting completely serious again. "No, I don't at all. No."

Randy looked at you for your opinion, and you pursed your lips, giving a slight shrug.

"You know who I think it is?" Stu whispered, leaning in real close. "I think it's her father. Why can't they find her pops, man?"

"Because he's probably dead." Randy blatantly said. You reached over the shelf to smack his arm as he spoke without an ounce of sensitivity for the girl he supposedly likes.

"His body will come poppin' up in the last reel somewhere!" He hollered. "Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out!"

"Randy, chill out. Her dad's not dead." You assured as his loud voice was beginning to draw the eyes of others.

"The police are always off track with this shit. If they'd watch Prom Night, they'd save time." He said, and Stu quirked a brow at you. Now you know what movie he's grabbing for tonight.

"There's a formula to it. A very simple formula! Everybody's a suspect!" Randy shouted. The whole store was looking at the three of you now.

"I'm telling you, the dad's a red herring. It's Billy." He spoke quieter this time, looking a little embarrassed as he turned to face the shelves behind him.

You gasped as Billy suddenly appeared, grabbing the front of Randy's shirt to pull him close. "How do we know you're not the killer? Huh?"

"Hi, Billy." Randy muttered nervously.

"Maybe your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button. You ever think of that?" Billy questioned menacingly, and Stu grinned, moving closer to Randy to block his escape.

"You're absolutely right. I'm the first to admit it." Randy instantly agreed in an attempt to avoid confrontation. "If this were a scary movie, I'd be the prime suspect."

"That's right," Billy said, releasing his shirt.

"And what would be your motive?" Stu asked.

"It's the millennium." Randy turned his head to look at Stu before facing Billy again. "Motives are incidental."

"Millennium?" Billy repeated. As he observed Randy for a moment, you took that as an opportunity to intervene.

"Take this." You forced Stu to hold your coffee which he confusedly took before you grabbed Billy's hand.

"Billy? A word?" You raised a brow at him, not giving him a chance to speak as you dragged him across the store, away from prying eyes and ears.

"Are you telling me that's not the killer?" You heard Randy whisper to Stu before you were far enough away.

"What the hell was that?" You questioned, letting go of his hand as you were now hidden between the back aisles.

"What? I was just fooling around." Billy said, his previous hard-hearted expression now replaced with a newfound emotion as you glowered at him.

"By making it seem like Randy's the killer?" You crossed your arms, narrowing your eyes at the boy.

"Oh, but you seemed pretty convinced when he was spewing that nonsense about it being me." He accused, deflecting his anger onto you.

"Billy, I don't think it's you." You sighed, dropping your arms. "But threatening Randy isn't gonna help your case."

"You don't trust me," He stated as if it were a fact.

"No, I do trust you." You spoke with a lot of emphasis on the word 'I'. "It's the people around us that don't... especially the police."

Your gaze traveled across the store to see Randy and Stu still chatting. You had to stop yourself from smiling as Stu cautiously glanced around before he snuck a sip of your coffee thinking you wouldn't notice.

"I don't care what other people think," Billy said, and you immediately turned your focus back on him. His cold steely eyes were earnest as your gaze met his. "Your opinion is all that matters."

Any response you could have mustered escaped through the window. If this were under any other circumstance, hearing those words would have made your life complete. But with the killer on the loose, and his problems with Sidney, now was not the time for this.

"Billy..." Your expression softened, and he instantly recognized that tentative tone.

"No, I get it. I'll go." He walked off, leaving the store without giving you a chance to rebuttal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 20.1K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
56.9K 1K 14
(Ghostface x Reader) A year after Sidney Prescott's father, Neil Prescott, was convicted for brutally murdering five people, a 17 year old girl calle...
20.4K 484 16
a string of murders starts happening in Woodsboro, morbid curiosity? check deep rooted feelings for your best friends boyfriends? check having two ps...
44.9K 1.4K 16
It's been over 2 years since Ghostface attacked the peaceful town of Woodsboro, and your life has significantly changed. Now you're a mother to your...