Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

9.5K 332 27
By She1D3vil

Friday, September 27, 1996
7:30 am

"Sidney Prescott, similarly to Y/n Orth, escaped a vicious attack last night. She is the daughter of Maureen Prescott, who was brutally killed last year when the convicted murderer, Cotton Weary, broke into their home—" You heard the male news reporter on the TV say as you entered the kitchen.

"It's never gonna stop, is it?" Sidney asked as Dewey shut off the television.

Tatum began to pour herself some cereal as the three of you sat at the table.

"The station called, Billy was released. His cellular bill was found clean." Dewey disclosed, seating himself across from Sidney.

The sudden news sparked guilt in Sidney's consciousness, imbuing an unshakable queasiness that left her looking quite ill.

"So, he wasn't the one who made those calls?" You asked for reassurance, and Dewey nodded. The weight on your chest had been lifted as relief washed over you. However, that meant the killer was still out there.

"That's a good thing, right? Sid, your boyfriend isn't the killer." Tatum said, nudging the brunette's shoulder. Sidney did not seem comforted by this.

You, too, were beginning to feel sick as you thought about how you chose against believing Billy when he said he didn't do it. He was not going to be happy with either one of you.

"Yes, the real murderer is still running around out there which means I'll be driving you girls to school today," Dewey said with a smile.

Nearly twenty minutes after leaving the Riley Residence, Dewey's patrol car eased to a stop as he parked near the curb of Woodsboro High.

Dewey stepped out, scanning the area as it was just as crowded with students, police, and reporters as yesterday. The three of you climbed out after him, and Dewey noticed the apprehensive look on Sidney's face. "Don't worry, Sid. It's school. You'll be safe here." He assured.

Sidney smiled weakly as his words did very little to comfort her.

The three of you huddled close together as you headed toward the school, and Dewey did his best to block off the reporters who began bombarding your little group with questions regarding the killer.

You walked up to the second floor after making it inside, stopping by Tatum's locker as she needed to grab her books.

Sidney looked freakishly pale as she nervously glanced around the hall. She was already starting to regret coming to school today. You didn't blame her.

"This is a mistake. I shouldn't be here." Sid voiced, leaning back against her locker.

You placed a supportive hand on her shoulder, "You don't have to deal with this alone."

"Deal with what alone?" A voice asked and you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders. You craned your neck to look up at Stu who stared down at you with a big grin.

"This," You said, motioning to all the chaos in the hallway. With the uproar in attacks, the students were acting like crazy circus animals.

"I want you two to meet me here right after class, okay?" Tatum glanced between you and Sidney before stuffing a bright red lollipop into her mouth.

"Alright," Sid sighed, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Did you hear the murderer is at school?" Stu questioned, giggling like a child as he looked at Sidney.

"Murderer?" You asked, shrugging Stu's arm off your shoulder as you turned to face him. "You're referring to Billy?"

"Mhmm." He nodded, moving to stand behind his girlfriend.

"Billy came to school? Is he really pissed?" Sidney asked Stu, she'd been worried about facing him after what happened.

"Oh, you mean after you branded him the candyman?" Stu asked while staring into Tatum's hand mirror before placing it back in her locker. "No, his heart's broken— Ow!"

"Stu!" Tatum exclaimed, smacking him in the chest.

A sudden shrieking could be heard from down the hall, gradually growing louder the closer it got. You felt a hand grab your arm, swiftly pulling you out of the way as a student dressed in long black robes and a ghost mask ran straight at you and Sidney.

Stu's grip on your arm was tight as the masked student flung his arms in the air, scaring Sidney who jumped back against the lockers.

"Yo, you alright?" Stu asked, stifling a laugh after noticing your horrified expression. For a moment, it was like you were reliving the night at Casey's house.

Your heart pounded loudly in your ear, and Stu pulled you into his side, rubbing his hand up and down your arm comfortingly.

"Why are they doing this?" Sidney huffed, brushing herself off.

"Are you kidding me? Look at this place, it's like Christmas!" Stu declared, amused by the mayhem.

Tatum slammed her locker shut and turned around to smack Stu with her lollipop. "Stupidity leak!"

"Ow. Easy." He flinched.

As the bell rang for class, Sidney took that as an opportunity to escape as she suddenly rushed the opposite way. You wanted to go after her, but you knew she'd probably need some time alone to think.

"Don't forget. You're meeting me here later." Tatum pointed her sucker at you playfully. You chuckled, nodding at the blonde before she split off to class, leaving you with Stu.

Stu's gaze panned down to you, his eyes held a mischievous glint. With that simple look, you didn't want to know what was on his mind.

"Do you really think Billy is the killer?" You asked him as the two of you began walking to class together.

"Nah, I think it was just another case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Billy wouldn't kill anyone." Stu answered honestly, lips curling into a cheeky grin. "Why? You think he is the killer?"

He peered at you intently, his bright blue eyes flickering down to your lips, then instantly back to your eyes. It'd be a lie if you said you didn't notice.

"No, I just... I'm conflicted, is all. I just wish I knew the killer's motive." You anxiously chewed on your bottom lip, glancing up at him as he appeared to be in deep thought.

"Hey, at least you're gonna come out of this famous." Stu smiled wide, pushing back whatever thoughts were troubling him.

He winced as you smacked his shoulder and narrowed your eyes at him. "That's not funny." You said before leaving him in your dust as you sped to class, laughing as you heard him shout from down the hallway.

"I wasn't trying to be!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 20.1K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
406K 12.9K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
14.4K 436 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...
39.7K 655 21
In the town of Woodsboro, lives an innocent and guilty amount of people. The innocent ones who wanna pass and live an excellent life and there's the...