Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

39. Rahul Mittal

13.3K 724 43
By prishaagarwal95

Do not waste a minute not being happy.
If one window closes, Run to the next window - or break down a door.

_______________________________________

Raj Pov

"Don't worry Bhai. We will find her soon.", Riya tried to console me a little bit.

As we all were having our emotional breakdown Mr Shah entered with his team. I wiped out my tears, kept my emotions aside and went towards him because it's not right time to get emotional.

Mr Shah extended his hand towards me for handshake.

"I already informed the owner of the shop he is ready to cooperate with us during the investigation.", Informed Mr Shah.

I felt a bit of relief after watching Mr Shah he is an honest and hardworking officer. I believe if he will help us then soon we will find Una.

Mr Shah went to the reception area with two of his officers following him while the others started looking everywhere around the shop for any clue.

I requested both the mother's to go back home. They must be physically tired because of all the shopping and now Una's missing news has also made them mentally and emotionally tired.

Initially they refused to go but my continuous insisting helped to convince them and finally they both went home with Riya while Kareena insisted to stay with us.

After sending them home me, Kareena and Karan went towards the reception where Mr Shah is interrogating some of the sales person.

While talking to them Mr Shah lifted up his head and then after observing for few seconds he said,

"Are these working?", He said pointing towards the CCTV camera.

"Yes sir.", A sales man answered.

"Great! I want to see the recordings.", Ordered Mr Shah.

"Sir, Please come with me.", Said the same sales man.

We all followed him. I just hope we get some clue about my Una. I crossed my fingers hopefully.🤞

'Please God please give me my Una back. I promise once I get her back I will never ever leave her alone. Please.'

The sales man took us to the security room where approximately 15 televisions were setup and each one of them are showing the footage of what's happening outside.

"Sir, here you can see all the recordings.", Said the sales man.

"Play the footage of that time of the day when she went out to receive her call.", Ordered Mr Shah.

"Actually sir I don't know how to operate these our technician is on leave since last 3 days.", Confessed the sales man.

Mr Shah eyed him suspiciously for few seconds then he looked at one of his officer and gestured him to play the recordings. The officer went towards the system and typed something.

One of the screen flashes the person whom I desperately want to see my Una.

She is going outside the shop while watching her phone screen every another second. After watching her my eyes filled with water I just hope she is fine.

She came out and picked up the call then suddenly a man grabbed her neck from behind and blocked her mouth using a handkerchief.

By watching that scene my blood boiled I grabbed a chair tightly as if it is not the chair but that person's neck who has grabbed her.

'I am not going to leave whoever is behind her absence', I promised myself while making fist with each of my hands angrily.

I noticed a van stopped on the road two man came out of the van. All three of them lifted Una and pushed her inside the car.

"Oh my God", Kareena reacted shockingly.

I turn my head to have a look on her she is watching the screen with wide eyes her mouth is opened wide in shock. She kept her palms over her mouth while shooking her head in denial.

"No no no this is not possible.", She murmured while going backwards and the moment her back hits the wall she sat down and tears started falling out of her eyes.

Me and Karan ran towards her after seeing her state and kneeled down beside her.

Suddenly the TV screens started buffering and then went black.

"What happened?", I enquired and rushed towards the screens.

The officer went to check the reason. After analysing for few seconds he said,

"Sir the system has been hacked. They destroyed all the memories of today's from the system."

"What!", Both me and Mr Shah reacted.

"There is no way to revive the memories back?", Enquired Mr Shah.

The officer move his head in denial.

"Now what we will do?", Asked Karan worriedly while looking at blank TV screens.

"I swear I am not going to spear those whoever is behind all this.", I spat angrily.

"Ranga", Kareena wishpered.

"It's all happening because of me. I am responsible for Di's misery.", Kareena said while whimpering.

I watched her in confusion while trying to understand what she meant?

Ranga the mafia! I am not going to leave him. I will make sure he rot in hell.

"Why...'slap'...why...'slap'...why...'slap'...why..", Kareena said while slapping herself continuously.

Karan rushed towards her and grabbed her hands so that she can't hurt herself anymore and instantly hugged her.

"No Di hurting yourself won't bring Karuna Di back. We will have to fight together. This time I won't let that Ranga win. I won't let him take my sister away once again", said Karan.

I went towards them and kept my hand on Karan's shoulder.

"We won't let him win it's time to stand and fight. We will definitely bring her back.", I said.

"I think we should not waste any more minute because whatever I know about this Ranga he is very dangerous and powerful. We will have to rush.", suggested Mr Shah.

"I agree with him. Ranga is very dangerous & powerful.", Kareena said while getting up from the floor.

"I know some of his places where he might have kept Karuna Di.", Kareena informed.

"Great! But first of all we will go to my office because we need a proper planning before getting into action.", Mr Shah said commandingly.

We came to the police station. Mr Shah asked Kareena to note down the address of all those places while Mr Shah started discussing and planning with his team.

Meanwhile I called Dad and informed him everything what is going on. He asked me to take care of myself and don't act like hero and get injured and let the police do their work. I assured him that I won't let anything happen to anyone of us and I will also take care of myself.

My eyes landed on a known face entering inside the police station 'Rahul Mittal' the owner of Style n Shine brand. What is he doing here?

Suddenly Kareena stood up from her seat and rushed towards him. She hugged him tightly while crying like a baby. So, it means that Rahul Mittal is Kareena's Rahul!

_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Ranga is Karuna's kidnapper. Are you worried?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.6K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...
608K 34.2K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
105K 4K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
111K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...