Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Out of Here | Chpt 8

10.1K 421 286
By Calybear7

Hello

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I was bobbing beside Hanako, my hands clenched in awkward fists. Not only did I not know what to do with my hands, but also my feet. 

"I'm sorry, but you are the worst dancer I've ever seen," Hanako said and I cringed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't...I don't know how to dance."

"Oh my All Might."

"I know.."

"No, no, Ashido's free. I'm going for it," Hanako said. When I looked up, she wasn't looking at me anymore, but staring across the room.  

"Wait don't--" she dipped into the crowd and I reached out to stop her. My arms fell dejected by my sides when I failed to catch her and I was again alone. Ryou had earlier disappeared and though Hanako was convinced he had found someone and was away making out with them, I was assuming he was off avoiding the party scene like I wish I was. I saw Hanako approach Mina casually and I wondered how she did it, or rather what it was like to live with out the social anxiousness of everyday life.

"Ugh, of course a party this obnoxious was thrown by 1-A." I glanced to my side where the smug blonde boy I had seen the first day was stood. His hair was neatly trimmed and he seemed like the type that was probably more obnoxious than he realized. He thought this party was obnoxious?

"Uh...sure," I replied, figuring he was talking to me. No one else was listening to him. He turned to look at me and I took a hesitant step back. This kid was beyond creepy.

"You're not class 1-A or a hero course are you?"

"Uh...no. I'm medical."

"1-B. Superior to 1-A, but that's besides the point," he said. He wasn't the exact loud type that my father wished for me to avoid, but he was still loud and my father would still dislike him. I just nodded and turned away. "I mean, they think they're so great and for what? Clearly 1-B has equal if not more capable people. They're just a bunch of people, undeserving of the class title."

For a guy who claimed to hate 1-A and thought 1-B was equal if not better, it sure seemed like he wanted to be in 1-A.

"Neito Monoma."

"(y/n)."

"The audacity of them, I'm glad you feel the same way."

"Yeah..." He rambled on about the same things and I stood there, not knowing why of all people he chose me to talk to. I suppose it was my fault for answering. I glanced around, nodding to what he was saying. Perhaps if I just left in the middle of him speaking he wouldn't notice or not care enough to follow me. I spotted Kaminari staring at me not too far away, close enough so he could hear. We met eyes and he frowned slightly, having heard all the badmouthing about him and his class that I was just going along with.

"Class 1-A. All ignorant, truly."

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled, causing Kaminari to shake his head, walking away. I felt guilty, excusing myself and running away from Monoma though I doubt he heard me or cared. I shut myself in the bathroom for a while, leaning up against the sink. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I also knew I could get him and myself in some serious trouble. I doubt telling him to his face that he was a bad influence would help explain the situation, so I was trapped. I dipped from the bathroom, coming upon the lounge again where a huge circle was forming. I spotted Hanako who was seated beside Ashido. It seemed as though she had basically ditched me for the night. Was I supposed to sit? Hanako waved me over and I ducked my head, hurrying to sit beside her.

"Oh hey (y/n)."

"Hi." I was still confused as to why she hadn't responded to my text and she didn't seem all that mad I had essentially ghosted one of her good friends. 

"You look really great!!" she said, smiling at me. 

"Thank you, you do too." Hanako leaned over to me, whispering in my ear.

"I asked her about the text and she said she never got one from you, maybe you can play it off the same way with Pikachu over there," Hanako said. "I know you don't want to hurt his feelings."

"Oh...okay," I said. So he was just upset that I generally hadn't texted him. Did that mean I had to? That seemed like the opposite of the direction I wanted to go in. "Wait, why are we sitting in a circle? Where's Ryou?"

"Alright everyone! Belongings in the bag!" someone called.

"7 minutes in heaven," Hanako said and I felt my face go pale. She had already reached into my purse, throwing in my lip gloss for me and one of her own belongings. 

"Wait no no no! You said no playing games!"

"I said no spin the bottle," she said, smirking.

"I hate you."

"I know," she said. I watched the bag go around. I felt sick to my stomach now, watching a guy from some other class pull items out of the bag. I just sat there fiddling with my shoelaces, awaiting my turn. It was a long while that I just listened to Hanako and Ashido talk. 

"So you do listen to girl in red?" Hanako asked.

"I do."

God...I'm going to throw up aren't I?

"Who had the lipstick...gloss..thingy?" I glanced up, letting out a squeak and everyone's attention darted to me. I stood up, snatching it from his hand and I heard a few people laugh about the fact I might need lip gloss for my 7 minutes. I was directed into a closet, the door shutting as I was to wait for whoever would be chosen next to be with me. I shoved the coats from the closet to the furthest side, the tight feeling that I had felt initially in the crowd growing in the base of my throat. How was another person supposed to fit in here? I was already beginning to feel like I was suffocating. The door opened and a figure was shoved inside, taking the opposite side of the closet. 

"You have to be kidding me." I recognized the voice, seeing Kaminari and his bright hair and eyes looking at me, annoyed. This was certainly not going to stop the panic, it would only add on. I let out a breath, pressing myself up against the wall. God, it was hot in here. "I could be in here with anyone else and yet the girl who discard my number is who I'm stuck with. No name." he sighed, which turned into a scoff as if he couldn't decide between the two. I felt my breath grow heavy and erratic, my face hot and almost itchy from how uncomfortable warm I was. "This is great...just great. Can't believe you dissed my class too. Plus...I mean you could've at least just texted me to say 'hey, do--" 

He stopped when he looked at me struggling to stand. I sank down the wall, tugging my knees into my chest. I had to get as much space in the room as possible, but of course that wasn't the right move.

"Oh my-- Are you okay? What's going on?" he asked. I felt how warm he was when he crouched beside me and I pressed my back hard into the wall.

"It's so hot in here," I whimpered and I could see out of the corner of my eye the slight panic in his face. 

"What?"

"2 people can't fit in here, I have to get out," I said, knocking at the bottom of the door. I was shaky and still curled into myself.

"Are you--are you claustrophobic??" he asked and I could only nod. "OH! Here you can't stay curled up like this. You have to breathe." He placed a hand on my knee and I tugged away from him. "Please?" 

I just peered up at him. He didn't seem all that mad now, quite calm and rational in the situation at hand. From what I assumed about him, this was a little out of character. I bit my lip as he awaited my response. I loosened my grip on my legs, letting him press them to lay flat against the floor. 

"Here, if it's too hot, take this off," he said, his hands finding the lapels of my jacket. He tugged it down my shoulders and took it to hold, seating himself a good ways away. "The room's not getting any smaller. Don't worry, okay?" I nodded, letting my breath calm down. I was still uncomfortable and figured I would be for the rest of the time, but at least it was better than the panic. "You look really nice today. I like your hair like that."

"Thank you..." I murmured, not looking at him. My face grew even hotter at him comment.

"This was not how the 7 minutes was supposed to go, huh?"

I shook my head no.

"You can continue yelling," I said, letting out a breath and averting my gaze. He was quiet for a few moments before he let out a breath himself.

"I don't have all the facts, I suppose. How come you didn't text me? Maybe I just wanted to be your friend." Even then, my dad would still be angry with me. Could possibly kick Kaminari out. 

"I just wasn't interested." He hummed in disappointment. "I don't talk to people often. I guess I should've texted you and told you."

"Would've been nice," he said. I let out a sigh, the uncomfortable lump in my throat still there. If I just didn't focus on it being a closet. Perhaps we were in an open field. Something like that. How long had it even been? "You don't want to be my friend then."

"I don't know."

"That's not a no, that sounds like a good sign." I peered at him incredulously, wondering why that of all things turned his mood around. I could really be seen as a grade A jerk right now, and he was still hopeful. That just made it all the more painful. "Could you at least tell me your nam--" The door swung open suddenly, and I scrambled out of there as quickly as I could. I quickly fixed my dress, letting out a breath and for a moment I realized how suggestive it must've seemed. Little did they know how awful it had been. My eyes widened and I snatched my jacket from Kaminari's hand, dashing off into the hall. I haphazardly texted Hanako that I was out of there and was going home. I hadn't even gotten to enjoy any time with Ryou, but there was no way I was for one, staying to talk with Kaminari or for another, going to stay in general.

I quickly opened the door to the apartment, seeing it was only nearing 10 and that I was an hour early to my father's curfew. I darted up the stairs, tossing my purse aside and quickly changing into something comfortable. It was almost as if I couldn't shed the embarrassment fast enough.

"(y/n)? Home early?" Mic called, rapping on my door.

"Yeah, it was boring!" I called back and he responded with a soft okay, padding down the hall to most likely tell dad. I peered at myself in the mirror, seeing that my hair was all messed up now from running down the hall and that I looked quite frankly like a crazy person. 

Oh my All Might.

~Caly

This was not gucci, ngl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.8K 11
[None of them would have guessed their Homeroom teacher is secretly married. To win a bet their teacher set, Class 1-A makes it their mission to figu...
323K 12.1K 39
It had been years since Shouta Aizawa had seen his sister - his life led him a different path and he couldn't bare looking back. She had never resent...
726K 20.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
256 14 12
Denki X Reader ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ If there is something that could possibly be triggering I'll put a warning. You're the daughter of Aizawa and Pre...