A Glitch And A Nightmare ( Er...

By _bumblee_bee_

Error and Nightmare have always had a platonic relationship but things start to change when Ink takes his own... More

~Chapter 1~ Ink's Plan
~Chapter 2~ Feelings?
~Chapter 3~ Captured
~Chapter 4~ !?><€€%\^\+|<\^\£\>\€£\£|£|+|*|>HELLO^|^%\^\*|^
~Chapter 5~ Holding Hands
~Chapter 6~ They're In Love?!
~Chapter 7~ I wish I could tell you..
~Chapter 8~ An apology
~Chapter 9~ Attention
~Chapter 10~ The Southern Lights
~Chapter 11~ Falling
~Chapter 12~ Hold On
~Chapter 13~ Jealousy And Marks
Tagged ;-; yay?
MERRY CHRISTMASSSS
~Chapter 14~ Scrubby Scrub Scrub
I got tagged YAY
~Chapter 15~ Competition
Chapt- NSXFIYWGBFUKBAKGUEBGku Nope~
~Chapter 17~ Can we stay with you?
~Chapter 18~ Waddle
~Chapter 19~ You're not welcome here
My burger butt got tagged XD
Have ERRoRmARE
~Chapter 20~ Spoilers
Ask Characters!
~Chapter 21~ Why are you looking at me like that?..
~Chapter 22~ Copied
~Chapter 23~ Imposter
Q&A Answers Part 2 !!
~Chapter 24~ I know who you are
~Chapter 25~ Spicy Nights
~Chapter 26~ Before the Vacation
~Chapter 27~ The Huts and The Show
~Chapter 28~ Azul and Ink
Discontinued!

Q&A Answers!!

674 15 71
By _bumblee_bee_

Error tilted his head and smiled at you. He hugged you back tightly, he has been getting a lot better with his fear of touching. "Thank you for the hug!! <3". Nootmare stared at you from afar, glaring holes into your back. He hissed like a cat as he formed into a puddle of goop. 

I (Author-Chan) chuckle evilly. "Of course you can!" 

Ink gets le kung foo kicked by you. "Ouch..", he falls onto his knees. Ink then falls onto his side as he silently cries while holding his pelvis. "nOw I cAN'T GeT ErroR PReGgI" 

Error chuckles and happily accepts the chocolate. He swallows it whole, "Mmm tAsTy". Error is now fond of you, he opens up his arms. "Of course you can have a hug!". He hugs you tightly and slightly lifts you off the ground. He places you back down with a big smile on his face. You can hear a distant hissing noise..

??? claps their hands together. "As if I would tell you that~! But~ I feel so flattered that anyone would even ask me something sooo~ I'll give you a little hint". ??? smirks as they lift up their hands, and indeed they were skeleton hands. "I'm a skeleton~ And let's just say that I don't come from this multiverse~" 

Error smiled at your question. "I know that other alternate versions of me have Geno and Fresh as their brothers buttt not me! Yes, I am close with them but not at all related!". Error reads your next question and pauses. "Fate?..Well, I know of her". He fiddles with his thumbs. "And no I'm not an fgod (forced god of destruction) but to answer your question..me and her don't get along well.." 

Blue stared at the lollipop in your hands. "YESSSS!!". He quickly snatches away the delicious candy and also swallows it whole. "Thank you! Thank you!". Blue suddenly stops and stands still, rainbows start flashing in his eye as he starts to bounce around the room. He jumps off of the walls, roof and doors. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!". Dream walks out of his room, "What the fu-" 

Cross gasped as both him and Blue hug the cookie jar. Cross stares intensely at you, "Don't you dare touch our cookies! >:(". Blue hugs the cookie jar closer while also giving you a death glare. Error walks behind you and pats your back. He whispers to you, "Don't tell them this but I actually ate all the cookies but they don't know that yet". He laughs lightly before giving your back one more pat before walking away. 

 * BONUS !! *

Ink stares at the army of readers who are planning his death. He reads over the comments, his face turning into one of disgust as he sees all of these people getting weapons. Ink chuckles darkly, he plans to piss them off. He turns to you, "Try me bitch" 

* IMPORTANT LITTLE NOITCE ABOUT THE ??? CHARACTER * 

I just wanna let you guys know that ??? isn't an oc of mine. Anyways! Thanks for the asks! ^^ 

HAVE ERRORMARE MY BOOTIFUL CHILDREN!! 

I don't like Ink that much but here is a pic of him! ^^ 

GASP! I just thought of the perfect idea with this picture. *evil laugh* MWHAHAHAHAH !! >:3  

 All credit to the original artists ! I don't own any of these pictures ^^ 

Bye! 

Have a good day/night! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
3.5K 260 15
So I have an idea. A crazy idea. Here me out. Ink and Error are brothers. I know, insane, right? So what caused them to end up as the Creator and...
6.6K 324 9
Nightmare - the Guardian of Negativity - is known for being calm, collected and an all about respectable figure. He rarely falters when making a deci...
229 13 1
The right thing to do: everyone has their definition of right and wrong. Should you always follow your morals? Or is sometimes the right thing to do...