issei hyoudou the gaming wiza...

By Titanoii

issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just... More

the night that start it all
beating the bosses
going into rwby
vs the student coucil
the exiled nun (kinda short)
healing the fall
dance with the wizard
the invasion.
return
bringing the ORC to shape
breaking the engagement.
return to remnant.
step up the planing
gilgamesh (really short)
nurturing the demon
getting more power from different world.
truth of the matter.
shark in hueco mundo
proper battle.
raising the flags.
raising the flag part 2
fate
lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1
lemon time part two. really short.
filler:meeting the original
going to the underworld
saji training
loki (short)
loki fight.
new student
izuku special. part 1.
izuki special part 2.
d**dora astaroth
the party
summoning
chapter 37.
rewrite.

return from remnant.

6.5K 92 14
By Titanoii

After the whole war is over we all celebrate the victory. The good thing that came out of this is that now the grimm is gone unless there another grimm pool somewhere else and the human and faunus now is in a better relationship. Not saying that it will last forever but a few centuries is fine. Anyway after a week i was about to leave with sona until i got a massage.

Due to completing the dungeon you the time flow of this world will now be the same as earth.

So no more time chamber. Well at least i dont have to worry about this world anytime soon. When me and sona was about to leave.

Ruby:issei!!

Ruby stop me. I turn to her and i saw team rwby with bags.

Issei:hey what going on?

Weiss:just to let you know we really had think this over.

Issei:think what over?

Blake:we're coming with to your world.

Issei:*shock* are you sure?

Yang:yeah we sure! You think you can escape after what we all did.

All of the girl except yang blush.

Ruby:dont worry we be fine and if there something we need to know about your world you can tell us.

Issei:well first dont bring you weapon.

Weiss:already done that.

Issei:nad second we had to find a living arrangement for you girls.

Yang:you can help us with that right?

Issei:hmmm ofcourse now come closer.

They get closer to me and i use dungeon escape and get back into my room we then teleport us somewhere where there no people. We then get to an apartment complex and rented a room for the four of them. It was one room with four room in the inside and two bathroom and toilet. I pay the rent for 1 year and a half for them. They settle their stuff in andd then we walk around the town. Me and sona introduce the earth to them in a simple way we kept walking until we got to the mall and i told them they need new cloth and kitchen supply and we got and buy the thing they need with me paying since they dont have money.

We all get a couple for stare from people the girls got praises and i get scorn by the guys. They say thing like 'they look beutifull' or 'damn she hot' or 'look at that ass' but that one is mainly for blake they also say thing like 'bastard' or 'die you asshole' or 'what so special about him' or 'i wonder whats he's packing to get that many girls'. The girls look at me with concern but i told them it fine since i dont mind them since they are jelous.

After the mall we went to the a local diner to get something to eat. Rwby is having problem with the menu so i help them by saying what is everything. When we got back to their apartment i give them a bracelet and told them its function. It allows them to open a door to where they want on remnant as long as they been there.

Issei:alright girls now we need you to do some part time job.

Yang:so you dont have to pay for everthing right?

Issei:yup.

Sona:but the problem is that they dont know kanji.

Issei:we teach them tommorow. But i got a deal for you girls.

Weiss:what is it?

Issei:you see at school i made a business with selling the food make to the people who pay.

Ruby:not a surprise since it was mind blowing.

Issei:i usually made 20 per day since i had give them my self but with your help i could make it 80 per day.

Yang:how do you get that much time to do that?

Issei:i made a pocket dimension that mimic a huge kitchen and start cooking and for the time the answer is magic. Anyway if you girls work for me in delivering it help a lot. The payment is 3000 yen per day.

Sona:are you sure you have a lot of money?

Issei:if i can bribe a lot of noble with 1,000,000,000 lein i can do it with yen.

Yang:so this job is a steal.

Issei:yup.

Blake:well if we got a lot for giving people food im in.

Ruby:yeah.

Weiss:well i guess it could be fun.

Yang:yeah whats the harm.

Issei: great tomorrow im gonna came back here to teach this part of the world language? K?

Rwby:k.

Sona:i help.

Issei:also can you get them into kuoh?

Sona:that easy.

Wizard of dxd.

Today is a new day cause not only im going to school. Im going to school with my girlfriends. Rwby came with me to school since sona had to be there early and i know where it is. When we got there a lot of the boys were jelous of me and the girls shock to see me with four beautiful girls. We walk into my classroom since sona had set the classroom. When the girls got in there all the boys start to stare at them. I give them a glare telling them to back off. All of them flinch anf the girls were surprise. We seat at our assigned desk then learn absolutely nothing at least for me.

Today went without problem but sona ask me to come the student council room for a bit when i got there i saji went to me and hugs my leg.

Saji:how did you get to date 5 girls!?

He said while sobbing.

Saji:please teach me!

Issei:first off i dont know how. Second how did you know?

Sona:i kinda tell em.

Tsubasa:and the fact that they are from another world too.

Issei:that suppose to be a secret sona.

Tsubaki:she kinda bad at keeping secret.

Issei:i can see that. Anyway what this meeting about.

Sona:i just want to know how can you get soo powerful in just a span of a months. You at least at an ultimate devil level in magic capacity. And your magic is entirely different from what anyone use.

Issei:how so?

Tsubaki:think of magic as building blocks the block you use are different from us. The the magic structure that the human, devil, yokai, and angel use are the same except yours.

Issei:i see.

Momo:it also weird that you can get that much powerful even though you were a normal human with nothing special to able to match ultimate level devil in magics in such a short span of times.

Sona:soo can you show us why?

Issei:only you sona.

Sona:why?

Issei:because i know you wouldnt judge me much.

Sona:fine.

I bring her into my dungeon.

Issei:create party. Name something. Invite sona sitri.

A notification appear in front of her eyes. She was thrown back a bit.

Sona:what is this.

I explain to her everything.

Sona:so what your saying is your life is a game?

Issei:yes.

Sona:so that why you were so similar to them.

Issei:them?

Sona:we call them the supernovas they are a bunch of humans that can match to supernaturals despite not knowing about it before. And just like you they also grow stronger a lot faster some of them could fight on equal ground with surpress ophis. Some with half of ophis power.

Issei:wait there others like me!?

Sona:yes but there only one at a time though. We never quite know why they kept getting stronger but now i know.

Issei:so a person like me is not a surprise?

Sona:not anymore. Can we go back now?

We then got back to the real world and sona told me that i can go back home. I met the girls along the way and walk home with them since our home is happens to be on the same lane i usually go to school. When i got home i m thinking of what should i do to the relics. I spend the entire day doing nothing but play video game and watching anime the see where i want to go and i go there next week. I do want to go to a different world to get their resources to make new noble phantasm. Yes i now had gilgamesh but i just want to make more. Only people who are able to undearstand me is people who cant contain their creativity.

Anyway the anime name is arifureta since is saw that there a lot of ore there that i could use. Anyway i went make all the orders that i have and after im done i went to sleep

They next day when i met up the ruby, yang, weiss and blake and give them the bento and the list of name they have to give to. When we got to school we went our seperate ways to give to the boxes to their repective people. When its was done i went to class a meet up with the other.

At lunch akeno call to the o.r.c for something. I was about to go with her but my girlfriends wont let me go without them. I ask akeno if they can go. She hasitate a bit until i saw they know. She when to the calm demenor and say yes. We all went to the orc room and saw everyone was there with two people i look at their name

Wielder of mimic
Irina shidou
Lvl150

Wielder of durandal
Xenovia quarta
Lvl155

My eyes widen. I went a sit beside rias to gesture me to sit there.

Irina:issei!?

Issei:hey irina what ups?

Everyone look at me except xenovia who look at irina.

Everyone:you know her/him.

Issei and irina:yeah we were childhood friends we always play together until she/i move.

Issei:anyway how you been irina?

Irina:great i been around with the church and well fighting devils. Are you-

Issei:no im not a devil but i have train these people. I gesture to the orc and rwby.

Issei:and this is fou.

I pull fou out of my bag.

Fou:fou.

Irina:awww so cute.

Yang:you bet he is.

Rias:oh issei i been wanting to ask but who are they?

She point to rwby.

Issei:oh them. Well they my girlfriends.

The ORC went quite.

Murayama:wait as in you guys are couples?

Issei:yes.

Koneko:went to date and such?

Issei:yeah.

Irina:and they ok with sharing you?

She said with a dark tone.

Issei:y-yes.

I said nervously.

Irina:when did this happen?

Issei:couple of months ago.

Irina:ok then she drink a cup of tea.

Xenovia:never knew you could be that scary.

She said her legs shaken a bit.

I give fou to ruby and give her fou favourite food. She went and fed fou along with her team while i eat mine at the table with the other.

Issei:*munching* so why am i here?

Rias:well you here to be the middle man in this deal.

Issei:*munching* what deal?

Irina:well you see the church had lost 3 of 7 excalibur fragments had been stolen by the fallen angels and they are hiding in kuoh. What i ask is if the devil are willing to not interfear with our duty of retreving it back.

Rias:now why would we bother you?

They were talking everything out and i saw kiba clenching his hand.

Irina:can that be done?

Rias:well i dont want to cause such unnecessary fight so i agree.

Issei:i dont think kiba is though.

The group look at kiba. He just smile and nod his head.

Issei:reluctenly agree.

Irina:so you got all that issei?

Issei:i did.

Xenovia:good let go irina we wasting our time here.

Irina:k.

They went out and i continue eating while kiba just look frustrated. After the day was over i walk around town for some fresh air or as fresh of air i can even get. And i stumble upon xenovia and irina.

Issei:hey got anything on the investigation?

Irina:oh issei its you. Yeah we got something.

Issei:and that is?

Xenovia:hungry.....

Their stomach growls and i look at them.

Issei:you didnt brought any money?

Irina:i did but i underestimate the price of plane ride.

Xenovia:hungry...

Issei:you should have been more caruful.

Irina:i know.

She look down depress. I felt bad for them so i offer to pay them food and xenovia eyes light up and went up to me and hug while thanking me. We went to a restaurant and order the food for them and surprisingly xenovia ate a lot of food.

Issei:this shenanigans gonna continue aint it.

Irina:as long we got no money yes.

Issei:fuck.

The day went on with nothing happen except when i saw kiba. But it dont matter for now. When i got home i saw both irina and xenovia is there. My mom told me that they had no place to stay and will be staying with us for a while. Lets just home they didnt found the relics that i put in my room and didnt take it in my inventory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 337 14
If you're an issei fan this book is not for you so don't ask me to change it. Otherwise you know the drill massive harem hentai request are open All...
84.6K 642 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
48.3K 612 11
so basically Reverse flash in dxd and he has a giant hate for the good guys. Mostly Issei. Issei will have the speed force, but It won't be importan...
66.5K 243 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero