BearTrap Love (A Blackbear Lo...

By Makaira_Mida

Lily and Karry are sisters who live a normal life. Karry at work one day, receiving the news that she has gai... More

The Big News

5 0 0
By Makaira_Mida

It was a quiet night in the apartment building of Lily and Karry Black, Lily was sitting at the table with her computer looking at videos of her favorite singer, Blackbear. "He's cute!" She said out loud, not meaning too, she was in the middle of the Anxiety music video when her sister, Karry, came running in. 

"Welcome home sister!" She says, pausing the song. 

"Guess what, guess what!!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down, joy clearing on her face. 

"What, did you meet Blackbear!? Did he say he loved me?!" Lily squealed grabbing her poster of him hugging it.

 "Umm... No, he did not," Karry says weirded out by her sister. "I got a promotion!" 

Lily smiles and nods her head. "That's great sister!" She says, looking back at her screen. 

"I know! But, we have to move though.." Karry says, setting her stuff on the table. 

Lily huffed and paused the video again. "Where?" She asks, rolling her eyes, annoyed because she wanted to watch her 'man' in peace. 

"We have to move to California.." Karry says, walking to the fridge and grabbing the left overs from last night and placing them in the microwave. 

Lily nods again. "Oh cool... Wait, WE ARE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!?" She squeals and jumps up and down in her seat.

"Yeah, we have to move to Cali." Karry says, taking her food out from the microwave, sitting at the table with Lily and eating. 

"What part of California?" Lily asks, with a huge smile on her face. 

Karry takes a bite of her food and rolls her eyes. "Los Angeles, duh.." 

"REALLY!?" Lily squeals again, making Karry cover her ears.  

"Yes. I mean it's the only place the main factory is at." Karry says, taking another bite of her food. 

"When are we moving?" Lily asks, closing out of YouTube and closing the computer. 

"We are moving tomorrow, go get packed." Lily stands up and runs upstairs yelling Verbatim at the top of her lungs. 

"I swear, she does this the whole flight to California, I'm throwing her off the plane!" Karry mumbles, throwing her plate and fork in the sink, placing the cake in the fridge and then walking to her room.

***Earlier that day***

"Miss. Karry?" My assistant says/asks as she walks in. 

"Yes?" I ask, looking up from my computer where I was checking my scheduled, seeing when my next appointment is coming. 

"The boss would like to talk to you... He says it's urgent!" She says, making my eyes widen in fear. 

"Ok, thank you!" I say, smiling. 

"You are welcome, I hope you receive good news!" She smiles and walks out. 

I get up and straightened up my outfit and headed into Mr. Rivera's office. "You wanted to see me, sir?" I ask, poking my head in through the door of his office. 

"Yes I did, come sit down," He gestures to the chair in front of him. I sit down and look at him. "So, you have been working hard and you are really friendly and keep to yourself and don't cause trouble..."

I cut him off and say, "Sir, let me say if I did anything wrong, I am sorry and I won't do it again.." I say, panicking. 

"You didn't do anything wrong... You've gotten a promotion!" He says, giving me a small smile.  

"Wait what?" I pause and look at him, confused. 

"You got a promotion! You are now over our facility in Los Angeles!" He tells me again, chuckling at me. 

"REALLY!?" I squeal. 

"Yes ma'am! And you start Wednesday!" He says, smiling widely at me. 

I stop for a moment and look at him. "So that means I got to pack and get plane tickets to Cali in one day?" I ask, thinking on how I was going to do that in one night. 

"No, we already have you two tickets, cause I remember you live with your sister so, I got you that all you need is a place to live, but we already emailed you the address to the hotel you and Miss. Lily will be staying in and I will pay for as many days you need to stay there until you find a place I trust that you will be hard working and focused on keeping our facility under control and in order! We have enjoyed having you work here in the office, but I think God had bigger things in mind for you!" I stand up, beaming, shaking Mr. Rivera's hand. 

I say, "Thank you sooo much! I am so happy! But, what about my office supplies? Do I need to pack them?" I beam, shaking in excitement. 

"Nope! We will pack them up and ship them off to Cali when you leave!" He tells me. 

"Oh wow! This is amazing! Lily is going to love this news... But for a different reason.." I say, giggling. 

"Well, I will walk you back to your office!" As we walk I realize that the other offices were empty. I shrugged it off as everyone was in the break room until we reached my office. 

"SURPRISE!" Everyone exclaimed from my office.

"Oh wow! If this isn't lovely! Thank you guys!" After the party, I helped clean and packed a slice of cake, then headed home and told Lily everything. When I walked in she was on my laptop watching, yet again, another Blackbear video. 

"Welcome home sister!" She greets me, pausing the song. 

"Guess what, guess what!!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down, with a goofy smile on my face.

"What, did you meet Blackbear!? Did he say he loved me?!" Lily squealed grabbing her poster of him hugging it.

"Umm... No, he did not," I say weirded out by her. "I got a promotion!"

Lily smiles and nods her head. "That's great sister!" She says, looking back at her screen.

"I know! But, we have to move though.." I say, setting my stuff on the table and taking my shoes off. 

Lily huffed and paused the video again. "Where?" She asks, rolling her eyes, annoyed because she wanted to watch her 'man' in peace.

"We have to move to California.." I say, my stomach growling so I walk to the fridge and grab the left overs from last night and place them in the microwave.

Lily nods again. "Oh cool... Wait, WE ARE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!?" She squeals and jumps up and down in her seat.

"Yeah, we have to move to Cali." I say, taking the food out from the microwave and sitting at the table with Lily and eating.

"What part of California?" Lily asks, with a huge smile on her face.

I take a bite of my food and roll my eyes. "Los Angeles, duh.."

"REALLY!?" Lily squeals again and I cover my ears.

"Yes. I mean it's the only place the main factory is at." I say, taking another bite of my food.

"When are we moving?" Lily asks, closing out of YouTube and closing my computer.

"We are moving tomorrow, go get packed." Lily stands up and runs upstairs yelling Verbatim at the top of her lungs.

"I swear, she does this the whole flight to California, I'm throwing her off the plane!" I mumble, throwing my plate and fork in the sink and placing the cake in the fridge then walking to her my room.

**Three Hours Later***

After three hours of packing I finally get to lay down and relax. "Karry!!" Lily screams, running into my room. 

"WHAT!?" I snap, due to being tired. 

"I'm hungry!" Lily says, rubbing her stomach. 

I look at her and roll my eyes. "Ok, and?" I ask, flipping through the channels. 

"Let's go get something to eat!" Lily begs, giving me pouty lips. 

I look at her again and roll my eyes. "There is food in the fridge! I need to save up for a house." I say and decide to turn off my TV. 

"I thought your company would buy the house for us!" She says, whining. 

"No, he told me that the company only bought the plane tickets and the hotel for as long as I need, then after I buy the house we pay for everything else..." She looks at me and I give her a sarcastic smile. 

"Oh well... You want anything from the kitchen?" She asks, jumping off my bed and walking out the door. 

"Nope... I'm good!" I say and roll away from the door, quickly falling asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...