Delaying the Inevitable

By spisovatelli

A fanfic story about Roronoa Zoro. Credits to Eiichiro Oda. Reminder: It is a fanfiction. If any of the chara... More

Calypso Is Her Name
Calypso's Safe Haven
Calypso's Last Smile In Her Hometown
Calypso's Time With Ace
Calypso's Hardest Decision
Calypso Has Forgotten
Calypso Meets The Strawhat Pirates
Calypso? No, It's Lana
Lana In Whiskey Peak
Lana In Whiskey Peak II
Lana, Please Deliver The Princess
Lana! Welcome To The Strawhat Pirates!
Lana In Little Garden
Lana In Little Garden II
Lana? A nurse?!
Lana Meets Wapol And His Crew
Lana On A Nameless Island
Lana's New Sensei
Lana Arrived At The Castle
Lana's new crewmate, Tony Tony Chopper!
Lana's coming to Arabasta
Lana's arrival in Arabasta
Lana in Arabasta, Nanohana City

Lana Has Been Recognized

422 25 1
By spisovatelli

As the ship started to move.. Lana went to Usopp and Sanji who were left lying on the ground.

"Oi. What are you doing?" Zoro asked Lana who's currently poking the cheeks of the two.

"I'm just checking if they're still alive." She continued poking.

"They're still alive. Stop poking them." Zoro grumbled.

"Leave them be Lana.. They'll wake up sooner or later." Nami smiled at her.

Lana nodded and stood up.. going beside Nami and leans on the rail on the upper deck.

"Oi." Zoro called Vivi as he went down the stairs to the main deck.

"Mr. Bushido.." Vivi

"Bushido?" Lana asked Nami who just shrugged at her.

"Just how many people are gonna be chasing us down?" He asked. It's best to be prepared.

"I don't know. There are about 2,000 people in Baroque Works, and I've heard there are several town-like bases like this one nearby." Vivi

"They really might send 1,000 people?!" Nami said making Lana flinch. 2000 people are too much.. let alone 1000.. What will happen to them? Can they really handle that kind of number of bounty hunters? Unknowingly, she glanced on the swordsman who's looking at them.
I know he's strong.. But 1000 seems impossible.

"H-huh?!" Someone spoke behind them.

"Oi! The ship's leaving!" Lana looked behind her and turn's out it was Usopp. They were now awake.

"Finally awake, I see." Nami

"Wait! Let's stay just one more night!" Sanji shouted.
"Yeah!" Usopp
"This town is great! And the girls are cute!" Sanji
"There's no telling when we'll have this much fun again!" Usopp
"Let's take it easy! We are Pirates!" Sanji
"Plus, it's not even morning yet!" Usopp

And they keep on rambling..

"They have some nerve. They don't even know anything.." Zoro

Lana was about to go and explain what happened but Nami stopped her and cracked her knuckles before going in and punched the two.. stopping them from their rambles.

"So scary.." Lana sighed as she look at the growing lumps on the chef and sniper's head.

"Oi! Explain to them!" Zoro yelled. He didn't know what had happened since they were downstairs.

"I think.. Nami-san just did.." Lana sweat drops. She answered since she's the one on the rail.

"That was fast.." Zoro mumbled.

"Yeah.. I left out the complicated parts." Nami said as she went back beside Lana.

"We should be able to get out of the island soon." Nami said as she went down where everybody was.

"Cool! There's fog now!" Luffy

"It's almost morning.." Lana sighed as she followed Nami.. Well.. that was a long night if you ask me.

"It's good we managed to escape the people chasing us!" A voice said behind them. Lana thought it was Vivi who said that.. so she didn't mind even if it's an unfamiliar voice.

"That's for sure!" Nami answered.. They were looking on the front excited of having their first real adventure in the Grand Lines.

"We need to be careful not to crash the ship into the rocks." The voice again said.

"Just leave it to me Lana!" Nami. Lana was surprised when she said that..

"I didn't say anything Nami-san.." Lana said then turned around. There was an unknown woman sitting on the rail of the upper deck of the ship.
She has long straight raven hair and a purple cowboy hat.

"This is a nice ship." She again said. Making everyone aware that there is another presence in the ship.

"Who're you?!" Zoro said as he grabbed the sheathe of his sword.

"Y-you're.." Vivi stutters.. scared shitless of the woman in front of them..

The woman just smiled..
"I ran into Mr. 8 a short while ago, Miss Wednesday."

"You killed Igaram!" Vivi almost growled at the sight of her. Lana clenches her fist. This is the one who killed Igaram? Why??

"Who cares about that?! What're you doing on this ship?! Who are you?!" Luffy glared as he pointed at the woman who seems to be enjoying herself.

"What are you doing here.. Miss All Sunday?!" Vivi reveals.

"Miss All Sunday?! What number is she partner to?!" Nami

"She's the partner of Mr. 0.. The boss!" Vivi

"The bo-- Crocodile?!" Nami freaked out. Lana holds her shaking hand. So this one is the real deal.

"Is she bad?" Luffy

"She was the only one who knew the boss' identity. We found out who he is by following her!" Vivi glared at the woman. Not even sparing a glance to them..

"More accurately.. I allowed you to follow me." Miss All Sunday nonchalantly said.

"Oh then she's good." Luffy. Lana sighed.

"I know that. You're also the one who told him we discovered his identity, right?!" Vivi

"Correct." Miss All Sunday

"So she really is bad!" Luffy pouted. Make up your mind will you?

"Pipe down, you!" Zoro said behind him.

"What exactly is it you're trying to do?!" Vivi.. Lana actually wanted to calm her down but she's scared. And she can also understand the hatred she has on her.

"Good question. You were all so intent and serious that I found myself helping out. The idea of a princess trying her hardest to save her kingdom while making herself an enemy of Baroque Works. It was just so ridiculous, you see.." Miss All Sunday taunted.

"Don't you mock me!" Vivi screamed in all her might as she remembered that she killed her trusted friend.

Lana's eyes widened as they started to move to their offensive stance. Sanji pointed a gun on the head of Miss All Sunday and Usopp pointed his slingshot on the opposite side. Nami prepared her own weapon and Zoro started unsheathing his sword. She literally have goosebumps.

"Oi Sanji! You do realize what you're doing?!" Usopp

"No.. not really. I just sense that my beloved Miss Wednesday is in danger." Sanji.. Lana's surprised that Sanji's not gushing over Miss All Sunday because despite of her scary vibes, she's really beautiful.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't point such dangerous objects at me." Miss All Sunday. Their eyes widened when Sanji and Usopp were attacked then Nami's weapon fell off her hands without her moving at all.

"You don't mean..!" Zoro uttered. He didn't see what causes the sudden action!
Luffy let out an amazed noise.

"A Devil--" Vivi exclaimed as Zoro's sword were swatted from his hands and Ussop and Sanji fell down on the deck.

"A Devil Fruit?!" Zoro. Lana looked at him.. What's a devil fruit? It's a little frustrating to not know anything.

"Which one?! What's her power?!" Nami asked in a panic voice. Lana starts to panic as well.

"Oww.." Sanji and Usopp groaned.

"Woah!! Upon closer look, you're actually a beautiful lady!" Sanji exclaimed. Lana almost face palmed herself. So that's why he didn't reacted earlier.. he didn't see her clearly. What an idiot.

"Now, now. Don't be so hasty. I haven't been given any orders. I have no reason to fight." Miss All Sunday said as she used her devil fruit powers to grab Luffy's strawhat from his head.

"So you're the straw hat captain I've heard so much about.. Monkey D. Luffy." She said as she twirls his hat on her hand.

"Hey, you! Gimme my hat back! Are you tryin' to start a fight?!" Luffy shouted.. Annoyed by someone taking his hat.

"I deem you an enemy! Leave this instant!" Usopp shouted popping out behind the mast.

"How unlucky you are..." Miss All Sunday said as she puts Luffy's hat on top of her hat.

"You people who picked up a princess Baroque Works us out to kill.. and a princess being protected by a mere handful of pirates..But what's even unluckier is the course your Log Pose indicates." She continued. Nami immediately looked at the Log Pose on her wrist.

"The name of the next island is.. Little Garden. We don't even need to do anything.. you'll be wiped out long before you can even reach Alabasta." Miss All Sunday then finally looked at the person she's been wondering about. Well, if she's with them, I guaranteed they'll survive.. I guess they're lucky they managed to have her on the crew. She smirks.

Lana flinched when her eyes meets hers. Why does her eyes shows curiosity in her? Who really is this Miss All Sunday??

"Will not! Gimme my hat back!" Luffy
"You wish! You big dummy!" Usopp

"What are you, a kid?" Zoro said to Usopp who's still hiding behind the mast.

"Do you not think letting yourself get wiped out is a bit foolish?" Miss All Sunday said then she gave back Luffy's hat at the same time gave Vivi an Eternal Pose.

"An Eternal Pose?" Vivi said as she looked at the thing on her hand.

"You can skip past Little Garden with that. It points to an island just before Alabasta. Nothing At All Island. None of our employees know that course, so no one will chase you." Miss All Sunday said. Lana thought that she's a good person but that smug look on her face really says a different thing.

"What? She's a good person?" Nami.. confused at the nice gesture of the woman.

"Why are you giving this to us?!" Vivi

"It's a trap, isn't it?" Zoro glared.

"Is it now?" Miss All Sunday.

Lana looked at their captain who suddenly walked towards Vivi who's clearly absorbed in thinking as she stares at the Eternal Pose in her hand.

"Who cares about that?!" Luffy then said as he took the Pose from Vivi's hand and crushed it on his fist.
Lana was surprised by his action.. but winced when Nami suddenly punched the guy.

"Are you an idiot?! She just went out of her way to show us a nicer course! What if she's actually a good person?!" Nami screamed at the captain.

Luffy just looked at her.. Not bothering to stand up as he looked at Miss All Sunday.
"You're not the one who decides this ship's course!"
Lana admired him. That was the first time she has seen him act truly as their captain.

"I see. That's too bad." Miss All Sunday crossed her arms.

Luffy sits up and wears his straw hat as Nami groaned beside him.
"She blew up the old tube hair guy, so I hate her!" Luffy
As if they were reminded who she really is in that one statement.

"I don't hate high-spirited people. If you survive..let's meet again." Miss All Sunday said as she went down on the rail..

"No!" Luffy shouted like a kid making Miss All Sunday chuckle. She then looked at Lana.

"It's been so long. I never thought I'd see you again." She said still remaining her eyes at the white haired girl. Everyone's eyes widened..

'Someone knew Lana??'

"W-what do you mean?? You know who I am??" Lana managed to say.. Does someone finally knows her??

"Don't you remember me?" Miss All Sunday asked. She's a little bit confused. She's sure that she's the one she knew. But why does she act like she doesn't even know her? Did she get it all wrong?

"I don't remember a lot of things. So if you knew me.. Tell me!" Lana's now frustrated. She's dying to know who she really is..
Miss All Sunday stared at her.. Is she the one she knew? Her eyes were different. This one's innocent.. 'Her' eyes holds more than innocence. Maybe it wasn't her or something happened to her.

"Hmm.. I guess I was wrong.. You just looked like my friend.. Caly." Miss All Sunday said making Zoro's eyes widened.

"What did you say? Do you know Caly?!" Zoro growled. Everyone's attentions are now on him.

"Nevermind."
She then jump out of the ship into her own weird type boat. A giant turtle with a hat!

"Let's go Bunchi!"

Zoro and Usopp ran to the side of the ship.. Zoro's not done with her! How does she knew Caly?! She thought Lana's Caly too!

"W-what was that?!" Zoro's distracted by the sight.. A turtle with a hat??
"Don't tell me it's a Sea King! No.."
"A turtle??" They all exclaimed as they see her off.

"What a huge turtle!" Luffy

Zoro looked at Lana who's looking at the horizon. There must be a lot of things on her mind right now.. He better leave her alone .. for now.

Vivi slumped to the ground looking all defeated..
"I can't tell what that woman is thinking one bit!"

"Then there's no point in thinking about it." Nami

"We already got someone like that on this ship, anyway." Zoro said as he sits on the stairs with Sanji beside him.

"Oi! Explain what's going on! None of this makes sense!" Usopp

"Oh, Miss Wednesday! Don't tell me you've joined the crew?!" Sanji exclaimed.

"And Lana! Did you not find a boat in Whiskey Peak?? What happened??" Usopp looked back and forth to Lana and Vivi.

"My beloved Lana-swan! Did you realized that being with me is more important??" Sanji said as he held her hand and kneeled down.. Lana just smiled.. but before she could answer..

"Is that an ostrich??" Usopp asked having a glimpse on Vivi's duck.

"Is it for food??" Sanji asked making the duck quack!

"Explain what's going on!!" Usopp shouted.

Nami noticed how Lana has been silent since earlier. The same with her, Vivi hasn't said a word either.

"Hey you two.. Come with me." Lana and Vivi looked at Nami then looked at each other then back to Nami before nodding.

Usopp and Luffy started playing while Sanji and Zoro looked at the girls as they enter Nami's room in the upper deck.

"What is it Nami-san?" Lana asked Nami who's rummaging her closet.

"I've been wanting a female member for so long.. So I want us all to be close.. How does a bath sound?" Nami smiled as she grab three towels for them.

"Together? On a bath?" Lana asked again.

"Why not? Let's go!" Nami went ahead. Lana looked at Vivi who just replied with a shrug.

The three were in the little bathroom.. all naked..

Lana's sitting on the chair as Nami washes her back. Vivi's on the bath tub.

"Lana.. do you remember how you got this scar?" Nami asked as she scrubbed the scar on her back. Lana touched her shoulders.. confused.

"I have a scar? Where?" Lana asked as she looked around her body.

"It's in your back." Vivi joined the conversation.

Lana stood up and went to the mirror. She turned around to get a look at her back..

"Wow.. this is big.." She mumbles as she stroke the one she can reach.

"Ah.. so you don't remember that as well.." Nami sighed.

Lana could only nod.

"Don't worry Lana.. We're going to help you bring your memories back! You can count on us!" Nami reassures.

Lana smiled and went back to the chair.
"Thank you.."

"The same goes to you too Vivi. There might be no money at stake but you're our friend now.. We'll help you.." Nami said to Vivi who smiled and nodded.

They finished their bath with a laugh.. They are very thankful for Nami.. They know that she's just trying to cheer them up..

Nami gave Lana her original set of clothes.. Since it has already been washed.. Thanks to Usopp. The same with her undies. Well Nami handled that one.

After changing.. they went out going to the upper deck where the boys are. They were in the midst of telling what happened in Whiskey Peak. Zoro is the one who's actually talking.. and stopped when he saw Lana..

He remembered the day he saved her. The first time they met. Seeing her conscious with that clothes.. is truly remarkable. He can't deny that she's very attractive.. that it feels like a sin just to take a glimpse at her.

Lana felt him staring and looked at Zoro then smiled. He blushed, coughing.. then started to tell the story to cover up his fast heart beating.

"Nami-swan!! Vivi-samaa! Lana-chan!!! You all smell fresh as a daisy! So beautiful!!" Sanji complimented. Wanting to grovel at them but was stopped by Zoro who grabbed the collar of his tuxedo.
Sanji was annoyed at the swordsman and was about to lash out when Zoro said..

"Nami.. You continue the story." He said as he yawn.

Nami in a good mood.. Comply.

A little while later..

"I see.. It's too bad I missed out on it.. but there's still opportunity for me to shine too. Don't worry. Now that this sleeping prince has awaken.. Your safety is guaranteed." Sanji said as he lights up his cigarette. If Sanji acts serious, he really looks cool and handsome Lana thoughts.

"Whoa! Good thing I slept through it!" Usopp.. Lana thinks that it is better if she just drifted into slumber also.. but then.. she wouldn't be able to join the crew if that happens.

"Nami-san.. Are you jealous?" Sanji asked. Jealous? Perhaps.. are they together??

"Nope." Nami shuts him down.

"Nami-san.. Are you in a relationship with Chef Sanji?" Lana asked innocently as Sanji jumped saying Yes. Nami punched him down before replying..
"Never." with a huff. Lana only nodded.

"Is it really alright for me to be on this ship? I'll only trouble you all.." Vivi lowered her head. Bringing her to Alabasta is no joke. There would be lots of trouble.. Are they willing to face that for her?

"What're you talking about?! You sounded just like Lana. We know who you are now! If you didn't want to trouble us you should've done so from the start." Nami said as she pokes Vivi's forehead.

"I'm Sorry" Vivi and Lana simultaneously said.

"Right Luffy?" Nami

"Yeah I'm hungry!" Luffy cheered raising his fist up.

"Maybe it doesn't matter at all.. " Vivi sweat drops

"For now looks like our next destination is set." Zoro.. Lana looked at him.. Right she has some questions for him. Guess she needs to talk to him later.

"Little Garden huh?" Sanji said looking forward the shore.

"H-hey now.. will we be alright there?!" Usopp

"Who knows? Let's go men!" Luffy

"Yeah!" They all cheered.

"Luffy. I just want to say.. I respect you as a captain now." Sanji admitted.

"Just now?" Usopp

"You added two female members on our crew! And to top that.. They're all so beautiful!!!" Sanji exclaimed as Luffy began to laugh.

"Alright everyone! To welcome Lana and Vivi we'll celebrate today! Sanji-kun! Cook a feast!" Nami shouted making everyone excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 64 10
another republish Luffy x Hancock Zoro x robin Sanji x Nami random, made up character in the story Strawhats visit an island with any and every plant...
342K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
7.1K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...
24K 794 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...