Shadowhunters X Reader onesho...

Por bamistambiana

This is mainly based off the books but if requested I will do some off the show. Más

Authors Note
Author's Note

Memory| Jace X Reader

249 4 6
Por bamistambiana

 The Shadowhunter name thing is on Pinterest Y/s/l/n stands for your shadowhunter last name. Next: Alec X Reader 

*Two years ago* 

Y/n's POV 

"Y/n, please don't go," whines your boyfriend Jace. 

"I'm sorry babe but there's a rouge Warlock that the Clave needs me to ya know," you say strapping on two seraph blades. 

"But babeeee," Jace continues to whine. You roll your eyes sliding your stele into your pocket. 

"Don't whine Jace," you scold adding a seraph knife to each of your holsters in your boots. 

"C'mon can't Maryse send someone else?" 

"What do you think I'm not a good enough Shadowhunter to do it myself?" 

"Well," Jace shrugs. 

"Jace!" 

"I was kidding!" 

"Mhm sure!" 

"It's true!" he says going to kiss you. 

"Nah," you say smirking leaning away from him. 

"Please? I'm super duper sorry!" Jace gives you his puppy dog eyes. 

"Oh alright fineee." 

"Yes!" Jace kisses you sweetly. 

"Now I have to go," you say pulling back heading towards the Institute doors. 

"Come back!" Jace shouts after you. 

"I will! Promise!" 

*Time Skip* 

You've reached where the Warlock was hiding a abandoned factory. Pulling out you seraph blade you whisper it's name. You enter the abandoned building. 

"So the Shadowhunters have sent their beloved Y/n Y/s/l/n?" 

"What's with the stereotypical abandoned building? Why can't it be a nice place you criminals chose to hide out in?" you ask listening for the Warlock's voice. 

"Really?" the Warlock asks. 

"What! You seriously don't want to live in a nice place?" 

"Well I mean yeah but-" 

But you cut him off by running forwards slashing at him with your seraph blade. He barely dodges your oncoming attacks. 

You aren't giving him a chance to use his magic. Finally you land the final blow but before he fades he casts a spell on you causing you to pass out on the floor. 

When you woke up the first thing you said was, "Where am I?" 

*Present Time*

 You now had your memory back after two months thanks to Jocelyn Fairchild. But you were in debt to her so when you asked what you could do in exchange she said, 'Watch out for my daughter Clary'.   So that's what you did ever since you got your memory back and what started out as a simple job turned into a friendship.  But it was difficult lying to your friend but that's what Jocelyn wanted even though you told her it could put a strain on hers and Clary's relationship. 

"This music is awesome!" Simon shouts over the music. You roll your eyes, knowing that Simon only puts up with the place because Clary likes it. 

"Hey do you guys see those two people over there? The ones following the guy from earlier," Clary asks. 

"The one you thought was cute?" asks Simon. 

"No, I mean yeah but no," says Clary flustered. 

 "Any way look the people look like they have swords!" Clary points at them. You look at where she's pointing and swear. 

"I don't see who you're talking about Clary," says Simon. "But I'll go get security."  Simon walks away. 

"You see them right Y/n?" 

"The Angel hates me," you say pulling out your stele and draw a few quick runes. 

"What's that?" 

"What? Oh that. It's a family heirloom." 

"Okay. Where are you going?" 

You turn around, "Stay here." You follow the Shadowhunters to a room that says 'Keep out'. 

"Go figure," you mutter to yourself. You quietly enter the room and see four bodies. 

"Valentine is back!" the demon on the floor says. 

"They always say that," says the tall boy with dark hair. 

"That's not who we're looking for have you seen a (fe)male with (e/c) eyes with (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin?" asks the female with black hair. 

"By the Angel," you mutter. "Izzy and Alec!" 

"N-no," the demon says. 

"Well then you're of no use to us," says the blonde one stabbing the demon. (Instead of being only one demon there will be a nest of them.) 

That's when demons jump down from the shadows. Quickly you pull your only remaining seraph blade and whisper it's name. Killing the one closest to you with a swift blow, you blow out a breath, of course there had to be a nest of demons! You step out of the shadows and kill another oncoming demon. Backing up you stand back to back with Izzy. 

"Y/n?!" Izzy questions whirling her whip around. 

"Hey Iz!" you say slashing another demon. 

"Where have you been?! We thought you were dead!" 

"Well you know that Warlock that I had to kill?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Well just before he died, he put a spell on me to remove my memory!" 

"But you have your memory now?" 

"Oh yeah, I met Jocelyn Fairchild and she helped me." 

"When did you get your memory back?" 

"Two months into the curse."

"Why didn't you come back? Jace went crazy looking for you! We all did! Max even helped!" 

"You let Max out with demons?" 

"Oh no, mother made him stay at the Institute but he helped by retracing your steps. But don't change the subject! Why didn't you come back?" 

"I owe'd a dept and you know how I feel about owing a dept."

"I do, but you could have at least sent a message!" 

"That's true but I thought that because I was gone so long you would have hated me." 

"Please," she scoffed her whip killing another demon. "We would never hate you." 

"You're right I should have come back so today I will come back." 

"Good, but you will have to explain yourself to everyone else! Alec might even get a little teary!" 

"Please for as long as I've known Alec he hasn't even shed a tear!" 

"Well he missed you, you were like a little sister to him." 

"Well he was like a big brother to me." That's when you killed the last demon. 

"Alright it's time to go," says Alec turning around to face Izzy. "Y/n?" he gasps. 

"What?!" asks the blonde whirling around. That's when you saw his face. The face that belongs to the person you left two years ago, Jace. 

"Hey," you say waving. "Before you ask, the Warlock that I was sent to kill put a spell on me that removed my memory just before he died. And I didn't come back because I thought you would hate me." 

"I missed you so much," says Alec rushing to hug you.

"Jeez, Alec I've never seen you like this!" 

"Well you have been gone for two years!" 

"True." Alec moves away and you watch Jace. "Jace?" you question. 

"Is this a dream?" he asks tears dripping down his face. 

"By the Angel, I hope not," you say. 

"If this isn't a dream are you a demon?" 

"Only yours," you say smiling. 

"By the Angel," Jace says rushing up to you. 

"Step away from my friend!" a voice comes from the doorway. All four of you whirl to the voice. 

"What's this?" Alec demanded looking from Clary to the rest of us, as if we might know what she was doing there. 

"It's a girl," Jace said, recovering his composure. "Surely you've seen girls before, Alec. Your sister Isabelle is one." 

"Clary?" you question. 

"Y/n step away from the killers," Clary says. "Simon is on his way with security." 

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay!" 

"And leave you with the murders?" 

"They are not murders." 

"They killed that boy!" 

"That boy was a demon!" 

"They've hypnotized you!" 

"Y/n, how do you know her?" Jace asks. "And how can she see us?" 

"Her mom is a runaway Shadowhunter named Jocelyn Fairchild. And I know the girl, Clary, because her mom helped me get my memory back." 

"My mom's last name isn't Fairchild it's Fray! And you crazy people are going to be arrested for murdering that boy!" 

"We can't make her look crazy," you say. "Jace?" 

"Oh why not," Jace says rolling his eyes. 

"Izzy?" you question. 

"Sure!" 

"Alec?" 

Alec grunts, "Sure as long as I'm not the boyfriend!" 

"That's okay Jace can be the boyfriend and I'll be the (boy/girl)friend. Alec you can be the brother and Iz you can be the best friend! Don't forget to take your glamour off!" 

A few minutes later Simon comes in with a security guard. 

"How dare you!" you smack Jace. 

"What did I do?" he questions. 

"You cheated on me with my best friend!" 

"Babe I didn't do anything!" 

You go to hit Jace again but Alec stops you. 

"Come on sis he's not worth it." 

You turn to face Izzy, "I hope you rot in hell." 

"Excuse me," says the guard. 

You turn to face him smiling sweetly, "Yes?" 

"You're not supposed to be here. And this kid said you killed someone in here?" 

"Oh he must have saw my murderous glare! Why would I kill anyone? Even though I hate him I wouldn't kill him! And I came in here because I don't want to ruin anyone else's night because my ex decided to cheat on me!" 

"Ah yes well please get out." 

"Of course sir," you say and the guard walks out. 

"By the Angel Y/n that hurt!" Jace whines. 

"Sucks babe." 

"Babe?!" Simon and Clary yell. 

"Oh yeah I forgot you two were here. We are dating still right Jace?" 

"Of course as long as you let me come along when you go kill Warlocks," Jace says smiling.

"Yeah, no more fighting Warlocks by myself," you agree.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...