Redemption |complete| (SasuSa...

By Mel55_59

(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the... More

The Rise of Buried Emotions
Strangers or Friends
The Breaking Point
Drinking her Way to Forgiveness
A Journey Ahead of Us
The Delicate Features
The Creation of a Dimension
Arrival in the Lava Dimension
The Labyrinth
I will get her back
He was always the right choice
Stay here
Timeline
A feeling of vulnerability
The one who turned 20
She wanted to enjoy things as they were
Tsuchigumo
I know what I feel
I am not coming back
Don't make it harder, please
The Land of Birds
You're home now
You better ask her out
That was all it mattered
Timeline 2
I'm happy that you are here with me
Say it
Redemption
Back to Tsuchigumo
Isn't he the most beautiful
Medical Ninjutsu
The escape
Is this the right time?
What was a part of him
The day before
You are part of my heritage now
Then Don't (Lemon version)
Then Don't (No Lemon)
Maybe next time
New Theory
Tell her that I am sorry
Countdown
The little boy in the dark room
Infiltration
The second one who turned 20
Are you trying to kill me (Lemon)
Team 7 reunited
Mission starts
The answer
What does it look like?
First night on mission (Lemon)
Me or no one else?
To keep you safe
Week seven?
A castle appears
Back home
A new treatment
Recovery
I'm a child when I'm bored
Tsukigakure
I love you (Lemon)
Snowball fight and Susanoo
Final Countdown
Welcome to our world
I wish you the best
Back to Konoha
Just let me hold you
There is something I want to say
Ten weeks
The Uchiha Compound
You are not real
Psychosis
Bright Orange
Take it off (Lemon)
Take it off (no lemon)
Sai and Sasuke
The festival
Please think about it
The bird without a letter ("soft lemon")
A symbolic promise
A pointless thing to do
The threat
Do we have a plan?
Are you two bickering?
I will love you, always
I'm back (Lemon)
Let's play
You know what to do (soft lemon)
Beg me (soft lemon)
I'm sorry for hurting you
I am a bad mother
The Fight
Reflection
Rushiken
Until her birthday
He will wait for Sakura
Be quiet (Strong lemon)
The Talk
Preparation for the night
Game on
A bittersweet birthday party
A final goodbye
27 years old
The year of the new beginning
Until we meet again (soft lemon)
Epilogue

Hold him closer

4.4K 162 50
By Mel55_59

Monday, 25th of September.

"So... tell us everything..."  Ino was moving her eyebrows at her friend.

"It's done. Why are you guys still here?"

"Did he like the outfit?"

"Ino, stop with the questions. I won't give you any details."

"Why?"

"Because it's extremely private. Although I have one question for you." Sakura looked at Hinata. "Sorry it won't take long." she looked back at the blonde. "Alright something is itching me. I tried to make it better today but it didn't work. How do I make it happen?"

"You basically wanna have sex with him again?"

"I-"

"I get it. Last night wasn't enough. That's what a honeymoon's for. Right, so what did you do to try to get him to understand the message?"

"See, he understood it. He just messed around with me acting like he didn't but now I'm stuck in this position."

"When I want Naruto to understand it, I just ask him." Sakura looked at Hinata. Did she hear her right? Did Hinata actually take part in this conversation? After the wave of shock passed she answered.

"See I would, but me and Sasuke have a tendency to tease each other. If I simply ask him, he'd do what he did today."

"And how did you manage last night?"

"I... touched his chest."

"You what? That's all it took? Wow, he must be really into you then. Well, do the same thing but act all innocent so he doesn't think that you're doing it on purpose. If it worked last night, it'll work again. Be smarter than him. Now he expects you to state it out loud."

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"Nah, you're freshly married. It makes sense. It'll calm down eventually."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Sakura wondered about what Ino had just said to her. Was that the reason why since last night she always wanted to kiss him or run her hands over his body? So it was a normal thing to think of? Did he think the same way? Was he feeling the same way she was?

"Hey, still thinking about it?"

"I feel dirty for being this way."

"You shouldn't. You know when you buy something new you're obsessed with it for a while and then you just use it once in a while. It's kind of the same here. Then again, we all have our own needs so it depends on everyone. Did you not study what it does to your brain? It's probably part of learning how to be a medic."

"Not really. I had to learn the male's anatomy but that's all. I never had to learn how it reacts and all."

"Basically doing it makes your brain release a chemical right? And it's like a drug. You can get addicted to it so it's actually very normal to think the way you do if that's the way your body works. I know some people don't have it but if you do it's fine. I don't know why people are so secretive about it."

"How do you know so much? You're not married to Sai."

"And? I read books on the subjects."

Sakura wanted to slap herself. She could've done the same. She could've just read about it so she wouldnt look stupid in front of him. She remembered asking him what the liquid was and still now she wanted to punch herself in the face over it.

"Lend me your books, I'll need help. I don't know what I'm doing."

"I will once your back in the village. Alright so what's the plan now?"

"Sasuke wants to stay here tonight and tomorrow night and then leave to travel again. He is bringing me with him."

"Oh by the way! I saw Kotaka. I had to work with the intel team and I saw him. He's cute."

"And crazy."

"They're the cutest."

"Anyway, did you guys find anything about him?"

"Yeah, he works for a certain group called LB. Apparently, once a month, someone from the group comes to their village to trade something with them. Kotaka isn't from the village, he is from somewhere else but his mind was protected. We couldn't get deep enough into his mind to see his home land."

"LB? Weird... I've never heard of a group called LB. Is that ok if I tell Sasuke? Maybe he's heard of them."

"Yes, the intel team was going to send an hawk but Kakashi told them to wait a week because of your wedding."

"That's nice of him. I wonder what else we will discover on our journey..."

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling."

"Me too... that's what worries me about him travelling alone. I feel like he's digging where he shouldn't."

"Well, the Hokage doesn't think this way so we just have to deal with it. If you're with him, he will be more careful."

"I know but I won't always be. I can't leave the clinic forever. I will have to go back home eventually."

"And you won't see him for a while."

"I know but it's his mission. I just have to accept it."

"We'll see how this goes as well."

They spent the rest of the evening talking about more positive things. Sakura was laughing with her friends and it felt good to hang out with them. She loved them both equally but different. She appreciated how calm Hinata was. You could talk to her about anything and you would get a wise advice. Ino, on the other side, was more following her instinct. Her advice was very impulsive but it somehow worked. Sakura needed both side. She was so grateful that these two had been here for her.

"Guys, I need to go. Sasuke is probably alone waiting."

"Go find your husband. We're leaving tomorrow morning so I don't know when we will see you but I wish you all the best."

Ino hugged her and Hinata did the same. "Hinata, take care of that little baby. Three months already and now the hard part is behind you."

"Is it?" she laughed gracefully. "Pregnancy is not always fun."

"But it's beautiful."

She nodded and hugged her again. Her friends let her walk back to the inn alone. Sakura took her time to get back. She spent her time looking at the flowers and the birds around her. Everything was so beautiful. The streets were lit up by pretty fairy lights. She felt like she was in one of her romanic books. It was truly as dream like place.

She eventually got back to the room. When she opened the door she found Sasuke watching the tv. It was her first time seeing him do so. He was usually more a books type of person.

"What are you watching?"

"A movie."

"Is it good?"

"I don't know, it just started." Sakura approached him and sat next to him. "Do you want me to turn it off?"

"No," she pushed him and his body fell on the sofa. She lay down on top of him and hugged him. "we can watch it together."

"Like this?"

"Yes, like this." she felt happy to be able to hold him against her. His heart beating in his chest sounded like a melody to her ears. She eventually felt his arm on hers and she appreciated the warmth emanating from him. Her fingers played with the fabric of his shirt. She didn't know when but she had eventually fallen asleep. She got woken up when he was trying to get a grab on her to carry her.

"I'm awake."

"Hn. You should go to bed."

"What time is it?"

"It is one in the morning."

"Already?"

"Hn."

She walked to the bedroom and tried to find something. She panicked and looked at him. "Where is the t-shirt you gave me?"

"I put it over there, why?"

"I want to sleep in it." she grabbed it and went to the bathroom to put it on.

She walked back into the bedroom and saw him already in bed. She watched him with a smile on her face. He looked at her raising one eyebrow. Her heart melted in her chest. She simply wanted to hold him tonight.

She jumped on the mattress and lifted the blanket. She moved to him and her head found its usual place on his chest. She smiled and fell asleep.

----------------------------------

Thank you so much for the 5k! It's so crazy that so many people read this story. I can see the number on each chapter increasing and thank you so so much for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.3K 30
(Discontinued) For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he...
5.7K 116 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
57.5K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
13.6K 427 25
Sequel to: SasuSaku: Konoha High: School of arts It's been 3 years since the couple graduated the famed highschool, they experienced death and hardsh...