St Berry Baby

By GeekGirl692

Rachel gets pregnant after her and Jesse sleep together but then they break up before she tells him will she... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 2

886 13 1
By GeekGirl692

The next day i was up getting ready for Shelby to drive me to school when like every other morning i had to run to the bathroom and ended up throwing up but then i felt someone rubbing my back and holding my hair back and i turned and saw Shelby.

"Morning sickness sucks."

"Yeah but i'm glad it's early morning sickness because people would quickly catch on if i constantly ran to the bathroom during the same lesson everyday."

"Yeah come on lets get you too school." Then i picked up my bag and Shelby dropped me off at school and as soon as i walked through the door i had a slushy threw at me so i headed to the toilets and cleaned up then dropped of my things in my locker and went to my first class.

When it got to the last couple of minutes of my last class i got gradually more nervous then the bell rang and i ran out of the class to the parking lot and shelby was waiting by the car.

"Are you ready baby?" I nod my head and we walk towards the choir room and when we get there everyone including mr shue is there and as soon as me and Shelby walk in everyone stares at us.

"Mr Shue i have an announcement."

"You're jumping over to vocal adrenaline aren't you." Puck said looking pissed and so did everyone else.

"Absolutely not those people threw eggs at me and are soulless automatons."

"Then what is their coach doing here."

"Um moral support i guess since the other person who could of been here would of got attacked as soon as he walked through the door."

"Get on with it berry."

"I'm pregnant." Then the room went silent

"Ok didn't expect that one." Kurt said and everyone nodded except Finn.

"Wait is St James the farther."

"Yes he is."

"Ok this is just making me want to pummel him harder than before." Then i turned to Shelby.

"Now do you understand why Jesse couldn't be my moral support."

"Wait i thought you and Shelby wasn't going to have a mother and daughter relationship."

"I don't know what this is but i needed a place to stay and Shelby was the first person i could think off."

"What about you're dads?"

"They kicked me."

"Does St James know."

"Yes he found out yesterday when i went to talk to Shelby."

"Is he being supportive." Puck asked a lot calmer now.

"Yes he even offered for me to live with him but shelby already said i could live with her but i still sort of need him so if you do see him sometimes can you guys try to hold back on attacking him." I saw a few nods and glanced over at Finn who was yet to say anything but then he stood up.

"YOU SLUT!!" I stepped back a bit shocked and i saw shelby was about to say something but i cut her of and walked over to him and pushed him back to be sat down.

"Shut up Finn i am not a slut because i got pregnant by having sex with my boyfriend. I didn't sleep around which by the way is the definition of slut so i am not a slut so keep you're mouth shut." Then i turned and walked back over to Shelby and turned to face everyone.

"Ok anymore questions that are not going to insult me or Jesse." No more hands were put up so i turned to shelby.

"Ok baby. I'll wait in the car park for you to finish ok."

"Ok bye shelby." Then i went and sat down as she left and as soon as she was gone everyone was staring at me but i tried to ignore them then i got a text from shelby. 'Jesse just walked into you're school with a carrier bag and a trolly full of slushies.' Then Jesse walks in pushing the trolly of slushies.

"St James what are you doing here."

"Well i know this all looks like im about to attack you but it is actually the opposite. Since Rachel is now carrying my child and you guys are her team mates we can't very well be at each other's throats so i brought you you're revenge."

"Our revenge?" Mercedes said trying to hide her smile.

"Yes well sort of. I didn't want to scar rachel again with eggs being smashed so i bought different things for you to use. There are slushies, goo, feathers and flour and you can all choose a weapon of you're choice and throw it at me but i recommend out in the parking lot or else it will get very messy in here."

"Jesse are you sure about this." Mr shuester asked and i was thinking the same thing.

"I know it's going to be hard to gain back you're trust but i'm hoping this is a start." Then we all went into the parking lot and i hurried over to Shelby and explained what was going on the i stood and watched as slushys, ,goo, flour and feathers were thrown at or tipped on him and then i walked over grabbed a slushy from the tray and tipped it on his head. When everything was gone Jesse looked a mess and i started laughing.

"Oh it's funny is it well you know Rache after all this my pride has been hurt i could use a hug." Then Jesse chased me around the parking lot and when he caught me he held me in a hug causing the mess on him to start to cover me and we both burst out laughing.

"Well this was a very entertaining glee rehearsals." Then Shelby stuck her head out of the car.

"You're not getting in my car covered in that so either you get clean or Jesse drives you home." Then i remembered that i had to use my change of clothes this morning.

"Well I could of drove my own car if you and Jesse weren't worried i would get in an accident." Then i turned to jesse

"I don't have any spare clothes so you're gonna have to drive me home." Then I left to get my bag from the choir room and Finn was there.

"Bye Finn see you later." Then i grabbed my bag and tried to leave but Finn grabbed my wrist.

"OW Finn let go you're hurting me."

"How could you do this to me Rachel?"

"Do what get pregnant it's not like i planned this."

"Then just get rid of it."

"No i will not i don't care what you think but im not getting rid of my little bean so let go of my arm Finn." But his grip gets tighter before he pushes me and i start falling backwards and land into someones arms and when i turn around an angry looking puck is standing there.

"What the hell dude she's pregnant what if she had landed on her stomach and it hurt the baby." Finn just walked past annoyed and not answering then Puck walked me out and I walked over to where Jesse was standing by Shelby's care talking.

"Hey Rachel what took you so long."

"It's nothing Jesse." Then Puck walked over just as i said it.

"Well if you two see Finn grabbing Rachel's wrist and pushing her as nothing. It was lucky i was just walking in as she was falling or she might of landed on her stomach but yeah nothing happened."

"Where is he i'll kill him." Jesse said starting to go towards the school but i grabbed his hand and his anger visibly melted away.

"Please leave it Jesse."

"Ok but if he does it again i won't hold back."

"Thank you." Then i got in Jesse's car and he drove me home to shelby's then drove to head home when i unlocked the front door and walked in. When i got inside Shelby was waiting at the kitchen table.

"Hey baby come here and let me check you're wrist."

"I don't know why you would want to." I asked nervously.

"Jesse may have been too angry to notice the bruises on you're wrist but i wasn't and we need to ice it so come here." Then i walked over and pulled up my sleeve to show a hand shaped bruise on my wrist and i saw the anger in Shelby's eyes.

"It's not as bad as it looks." I said trying to calm her anger.

"He better not lay a hand on you again or i will get him charged for assault." I slightly laughed at Shelby's dramatics. After Shelby gave me an ice pack for my wrist she made dinner and then we both sat and watched funny girl before going up to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 493 11
When the Cullen need help the amazon brings 4 witnesses Zafrina,Senna,Kachiri and Jessamine. Jessamine is the newest member of the amazon coven and i...
700K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
689K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...