AllSubaru | Re:Zero Drabbles...

By Rain_Bumbershoot

I love Natsuki Subaru and always will. No one can change my love for him. Also...my ships as well.( ^ω^ ) Thi... More

Love
Subaru x Emilia
Subaru x Rem
Julius x Subaru
Reinhard x Subaru
My ships/OTP

ReinSuba 2 [Beauty]

1.4K 23 6
By Rain_Bumbershoot

Requested by @LittleYandere_7

.

Nearby the village closed to Roswaal's mansion, where a raven haired boy laughing along with a few children, a handsome red-haired man observing the boy with full love in his eyes.

That's Reinhard van Astrea, who keeps staring directly at Subaru.

Without a doubt, the red one had some special effects towards the other boy. His eyes looks warm, his smile not change a single millimeter, and the urge wants to get closer to Subaru, totally obviously for someone who hasn't fell in love before.

It's about time for Subaru to notice Reinhard's presence, joyful smile catches someone's heart, waving his slender arm.

"Reinhard! What are you standing there for? Come join with us!"

Reinhard couldn't help but feel happiness all over his body and mind. Smiling widely, no hesitation to come close to Subaru. "All right!"

.

"Hah~ What a great day without any troublesome villain around!~ Don't you think so, Reinhard?"

After a long day playing with the kids, Reinhard walks Subaru to his mansion, worries about his safety.

"You're right, Subaru."

"..." - Subaru frowns his eyebrows, close his mouth for a moment.

"What's wrong? Did something matter?"

"Um... no. Just feeling a bit chill when I saw you looked at me the whole day, as if you were going to tell me something significant. Please don't tell me you are about to assault me! You know I gained no chance to defeat you."

"Haha! You're funny, Subaru!"

"Don't mention it!"

Reinhard still keeps his sweet smile, but the darken aura inside his eyes isn't possible to hide.

"Subaru. May I ask you something?"

"Sure thing. As long as it is not something violating my private life!"

"..."

"Oh~ Come on!"

"Why do you love Emilia-sama so much, to the point you risked your life for her?

"Eh..." - For some awkwardness, Subaru wondering why would Reinhard asked him such a thing.

"..."

"Etou... Why do you want to know?"

"You said to everyone that you love her, and I can totally see that coming. But the first time I had ever seen you with Emilia-sama, she told me that you were never inside her memories at all. Have you met her before? She must did something big for you, to be able gain your heart and life. I was surprised, Subaru."

"Ah~~ I see. Even you curious about my undying love for Emilia-tan, eh..." - Subaru blushed for a second, and turned his gaze to somewhere else, seems very focus on his thoughts.

Subaru closed his eyes, deepened his mind in the beautiful images of Emilia, clearly known why he loves her so much. But he didn't want to let it all out, since the person who asked him is a guy, and Subaru selfishly don't want to let any other man thinks about the love of his life except for him. Afraid of being cheating on due to his lack of charm.

Once clear his mind, Subaru turned his head with usual idiotic big smile, but in someone's eyes, it's the cutest thing ever.

"Well, you know that Emilia-tan is an angel, a lots of guy would glance at her, so I have to brag about my love for her a bit. You already know, she's always helping people out without thinking about getting pay back, putting other above her own benefits. Kind to kids, using her life to protect people out of danger. MOREOVER!"

"..." - Reinhard didn't even blink his eyes to listen to Subaru's last sentence.

"She has the most prettiest and beautiful smile than anyone in the world! I can bet my head to convince that!"

"Oh, I see. You do really love her that much, Subaru."

"Isn't that obvious?! Hehe!!"

Reinhard stared at his beloved for a moment, then turned his eyes to something else, touching his chin and think about what Subaru mentioned, about reasons why he loves Emilia.

"Kind to kids? Subaru even saved their lives, better than what Emilia-sama ever do. Helping people out? Subaru saved Felt-sama and Rom from Elsa, almost lose his life for them. And his smile..."

"Oi, Reinhard! Are you really okay, seriously?"

"Eh?" - After Subaru snapped him out of his imaginary, Reinhard freaked out a bit.

"You're just spaced out, whatsoever. What's wrong with you? Very unlikely to your usual self."

The red-haired didn't say anything. Instead, he smirked at the boy, patting his head. "Are you talking about yourself, Subaru?"

"Huh?"

Reinhard looked at Subaru with his passions, deeply glance through Subaru's eyes, his little hero yet very weak one. Only God knows how much Reinhard being attracted by this small, petite yet strong-willed, brave weird boy. He's always praising people around him and admitting how bad of a person he is, yet he doesn't even realize that he's way too good for this world. Reinhard can easily see that Subaru is having a secret, but no one knows what it is. If he knows, without a doubt, he will falls for Subaru with his lifetime, enough to destroy the whole world.

Last thing, is Subaru's smile. Reinhard won't use the term of word like "beautiful/pretty" to him, because it would definitely pisses Subaru off. But his love no need any words or explanation for it, just his actions and heart to prove everything inside his soul.

Out of a sudden, Reinhard placed one hand next to Subaru's head against the wall. Their face getting closer by inches, made Subaru felt uncomfortably awkward. Cling onto Reinhard's clothing, Subaru senses his face feeling more heat, sweat starting to appear, he could only lowers his head. "Reinhard, what are you...?"

Reaching his mouth close to Subaru's ear, breathing heavily, Reinhard mumbling his sacred words to him.

"You're way more outstandingly attractive than you ever notice, Subaru."

"H...Huh?"

Then he pulled himself off Subaru a little bit, but still close enough for people thinks that they were going to kiss.

"You're perfect in your own way, Subaru. No need to belittle yourself over someone, even if that person is unbelievably perfect."

Subaru frozen at what Reinhard told him, then used all his strength push him away.

"Shut up! What do you know about me?! I am thinking highly of people than myself, of course there is a reason!"

"Eh? Why?" - Ignore the annoyance of Subaru's rejection, Reinhard asked him kindly.

Subaru is pouting while blushing, looking at Reinhard with half of his eye, mumbling with the smallest voice. "I had only tell this to no one but Emilia-tan only. So, don't you dare to tell anyone?"

"I swear to my honour for it." If it's a secret of Subaru, there's no way Reinhard would ever share it to anyone. Though he dislikes the fact that Emilia has known about it as well, but he still wants to keep it all for himself only.

Inhaling a deep breath, Subaru started his story. "Back in preschool, I was always mistaken for a girl by everyone, due to my long hair and feminine face.* I cried a lot because of the pressures, the fact I am nothing like my hot-looking dad at all. So I cut my hair, changed my looks to be like him, do my best to look cooler and heroic. But always ended up ridiculously laughable. Haha, how embarrassing is that."

The corner of Reinhard's blue eyes got wider, not knowing if he's happy or surprised at what Subaru shared.

"I'd only told Emilia that I haven't feel loved since then, until you told me that I am...um...attractive."

"..."

"Hey! Don't tell me you're going to laugh at my past!? Agh!!! Come on~!!"

"Subaru."

"Huh? What now?"

"All of those good points you think of Emilia-sama that you mentioned, I thought that you are talking about yourself, haha."

Right now, Subaru's expression is uncertain, just dumbfounded looking at Reinhard and, somewhat happy. Then he closed his eyes, a small smile appeared.

"You're really a flirtatious guy, also a hottie, Reinhard. Let see... If I was born a girl, I may have fallen for you. Because who knows if I still love Emilia-tan as a girl. Tehehe!"

No one could hear how loud Reinhard's heart beating was, after hearing those words come from Subaru's lips. His eyes almost sparkling, shined like stars.

The raven look at the mansion right in front of his eyes, glad that he got back safe, waving his arm towards Reinhard. "Bye, Reinhard! Happy to talk to you today!"

Reinhard's eyes followed Subaru's figure, not moving a way even a single inch. He clenched his fists, looks up at the sky. He thinks: "You're the true beauty, Subaru."

"If I took one step earlier before the love of your life seeing you, Subaru, will you love me instead of her?"

Turning his back, the red-haired simply just holding his clenched heart, the sunset hugged around him like a comfort.

Author's note. *This is actually true in the LN. Subaru used to be a cute one(๑>◡<๑)Just read this:

Again: Sorry for my bad English...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 6.1K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
178K 6.8K 14
It all started with him tying her ice skates... ~ first fanfiction for Sunghoon of Enhypen!!! Started: July 14, 2020 Finished: July 24, 2020 Highest...
882 53 26
what will happen when a doctor comes across with a architect designer.will they able to heal and design their love and life? ..Read and find out. "E...
21.8K 505 20
a soukoku story. chuuya is in love with dazai but dazai is not. loving someone without them loving you back is hard. The ginger ends up falling in t...