My Best Friends, Best Friend...

By Jaelybird

(Y/N) met John years ago and they became best friends quite fast. John tries to introduce (Y/N)to his other f... More

HELLO ALL
{1} Pretty Please
{2} Who Are You Picking?
{3} Meeting THE KryozGaming
{4} On My Mind
{5} Meeting Scotty
{6} Takeoffs and Landings
{7} We Have Arrived
{8} Bored in the Hotel
{10} Hideout
{11} At a Glance
{12} Hoodini
{13} The Man, The Myth, The Milkbag

{9} Starting Off Strong

1.8K 58 6
By Jaelybird

CHAPTER NINE - Starting Off Strong

(Y/N) P.O.V)

     I woke up to my alarm, and my anxiety immediately sprung to life. I tried to ignore it as I went through my morning routine. I put on the clothes I had picked out yesterday and styled my hair a bit. I had to look okay, at least for my own sake. After getting everything packed up, I headed downstairs to check out.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: COMING IN HOT!....in 5 minutes

     I laugh and go to the front desk to hand in my key. After completing the check-out process, I saw John walking in. It still immediately brought a smile to my face, just by seeing him in person.

     "John!" I call out, hurrying over and wheeling my suitcase towards him. He shakes his camera excitedly, zooming in and out of my face.

     "Remember, Tyler is driving?" he says with a smile. "You're gonna meet Tyler. You're gonna meet Tyler."

     "Yes, I am. Just give me a moment. Trying not to overthink it," I reply nervously.  

     "Don't worry. I'll help you," he reassures me as I nod, shutting off his camera. "RIGHT THIS WAY, M'LADY!" he shouts, leading me out of the hotel. I spot Tyler in the front seat of a car and try to calm myself down.

     Tyler got out of the car as Kryoz took my luggage to his trunk. "Hey you must be (Y/N), so nice to finally meet you!" He says offering a hug which I accepted. I didn't take it into account that all these guys are going to tower over me.

     "Yeah, y-you too," I stammer out, feeling my cheeks heat up. He smiles warmly.

     "You look beautiful! Love your style," he compliments.    
     "T-thank you," I manage to reply, feeling a little flustered.

     "Well, climb on in. We can go get some breakfast. All on the house. How about that?" Tyler offers with a grin. I smile and nod, heading towards the back seat.

     "You want me to sit by you or in the front?" John asks, offering me the choice. 

      "I think i'll be good by myself. Thank you, John." I say as we smile at each other. He hopped in the front, and as soon as he shut the door, Tyler started to drive.

     "So (Y/N), What kind of breakfast do you want?" Tyler asks.

     "Anywhere would b-be fine."

     "You are our special guest, so pick anywhere your heart desires."

     "Umm how about McDonald's?" I ask.

     "YES, QUEEN!" John yells.

     "The best junk food. You got good taste." Wildcat laughs as he smiles at me through the mirror.

      We pulled into McDonalds, and it went smoothly, besides John making moaning noises as Tyler tried to order. We started to head back to his house and I only felt my nerves picking up when we pulled into the driveway.

     "W-whos all here?" I ask quietly and Tyler smiles.

     "Well, everyone but Vanoss. Panda came this last hour." I nod and look towards John.

     "I thought I'm meeting them one by one. Am I meeting t-them all at once?"

     "I wouldn't do that to you." John gasps, "We are doing it the better way. We are going to sneak you in. Stealth mission. Then we will just funnel people into your room, one by one,  so it's not overwhelming."

     "O-ok sounds like a plan," I say, trying to sound as confident as possible.

     "Trust me (Y/N), everyone here will adore you," Tyler says. I smile brightly and relax a bit in my seat.

     "So I've heard." We finally arrive and John stops me before we head inside.

     "Tyler and Scotty are going to distract them so hid behind me. It's just past the kitchen."

     "Ok," I whisper, feeling a sudden surge of nervousness, and I easily hide behind John as he opens the door. I'm greeted by the sight of the cutest dogs. "Puppies!" I whisper quietly, causing John to chuckle as the dogs come rushing over to my feet. I'm doing fine until I hear that voice.

     "Welcome back guys!" Smii7y says as footsteps stroll over to the three of us. My breath hitches in my throat as I make myself as small as possible. John even puffed up his bomber jacket.

     "Hey, Smit! Can you show me where Panda is? I haven't greeted him yet?" Tyler rushed in and Jaren nods.

     "John that's him!" I whispered nervously.

     "Aren't you smart?" he says, laughing as we try to make our way to his room. "Fuck, uhh, (Y/N)," he mutters under his breath, his voice laced with frustration.

     "Why'd we stop. John, we gotta go," I panic.

     "A slight change of plans... Scotty fucking sucks because everyone seems to be in the kitchen and not in the living room as planned. So we just have to book it to my room or else we will get caught."

     "John what the hell!"

     "We don't have time to argue. Let's go!" He says as he starts to run and drags me with him. "What the fuck?" I heard Panda say as I laughed internally.

     "Was that John?" Smii7y asks.

    "Always is," Tyler laughs loudly, attempting to divert attention away from the awkward moment. We finally make it to his room door, and he shoves me in, with John quickly locking it behind us. I cross my arms and glare at him, radiating annoyance.

     "When you have a plan...don't change it at the worst possible time."

     "Sorry! Blame Scotty," he says, laughing along with the situation. "Well, moving on to the most important topic: who do you want to meet first?" 

     "Give me a second to settle in, jeez."

     "Just list a person, isn't that hard."

     "Okay Umm...maybe Panda?"

     "Alright!" He runs to the door and shouts, "ANTHONY I NEED YOU!"

     "John! What the fuck!" Out of instinct I quickly run and hide from the doorway. I find a closet and jump in and close the door.

     "OK!?!" I hear Panda shouts back. The footsteps were syncing with my heartbeat as Panda ran to John's room. "What'cha need?"

     John shushes him and lets him in, again locking the door behind him. I hear the beep of his camera starting. "So I have a surprise. You have to promise it doesn't leave this room until it's clear it has." John says slightly laughing at the fact he knows I'm hiding.

     "Ok? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I'll just follow along." Panda says laughing sweetly. Deep breaths.

    "(Y/N) is here and she finally is going to meet everyone," he whispers excitedly.

     "She's here! Oh my god, really?!" Anthony says whisper yelling. John nods rapidly and Panda looks around. "Where?"

     "Hiding. I kind of called you in without warning her first. Come out motherfucker." he laugh slightly and  I finally peek my head out of the closet.

     "HI!" Anthony says, waving happily.

"H-hello," I say, slowly but surely getting out of the closet. John smiles over at me and gives me a thumbs up. I fully get out and stand close to John. "That closet wasn't the most comfortable place."

     "I can't believe I finally get to meet you after so long! You look amazing by the way." He says politely getting up and holding out his hand. I shake it and smile back at him. "This is honestly so crazy. It's nice to have a face to the voice."

     "Its n-nerve racking but im honestly getting excited to m-meet everyone." I say and smile widely. 

      "What made you want to start talking to everyone?"

     "Honestly. John k-kinda forced me too," I say quietly laughing.

     "HEY! THATS UN-....that true i guess." He throws his hands up and backs away slightly. "In my defense, she is already having a good time." He says. I smile widely and look between both of the guys.

     "Can't argue with that. " 

(1301 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.4K 17
Take a hit and deal with it. // Jaren struggles with his past // \\ John struggles with his present \\ /\ These boys are more alike than they realise...
1.3K 49 14
Several wildfires rage across the Canadian wilderness and put two of Lea's best friends in danger. Matt and Jaren get evacuated and retreat to the St...
9.5K 134 16
While meeting an internet friend, Miki also meets a Canadian boy who wants to drop everything to be with her, but Miki isn't so sure it's the right c...
83.9K 3.2K 20
Jaren and John are as close as two people can be. That is, until John gets a girlfriend and starts to distance himself from Jaren, who realises he do...