Grixie (Griffin + Dixie) <3

By Ilovebeanz08

Dixie and Charli Damelio both move to LA for better opportunities in their career's. They are invited to live... More

Introduction <3
Chapter 1: Moving In!!!
Chapter 3: Escape
Chapter 4: Date?
Chapter 5: The Date
Chapter 6: Drama Alert
Chapter 7: Sneaking Around
Chapter 8: Almost Caught!
Chapter 9: Fights
Chapter 10: Pain
Chapter 11: Hiding
Chapter 12: Healed
Chapter 13: Hide
A/N

Chapter 2: Hype House

869 15 3
By Ilovebeanz08

Dixie's Pov
I wake up around 8:00am and I'm exhausted. I decide to take a cold shower to wake me up. I put on this outfit.

I put on deodorant and perfume. Then walked down the stairs. No one was awake besides that nick dude. I walk to the fridge and start making toast. I sit down at the table and Nick comes and sits next to me. "Good morning" he said. "Uh good-morning" I said. I started getting uncomfortable so I moved over a little. He scooted closer. "Uh look Nick I don't feel that way about you" I say. He looks down and looks back at me. "I only just met you yesterday but we can be friends" I say with a slight smile. "Friends" he says and shakes my hand. He gets up and leaves leaving me finally alone. I finish my toast and head back up to my room. I bump into Thomas. "Woah sorry Thomas" I say. "It's alright. Oh and by the way the sway boys are coming over" Thomas says. "Sway Boys?" I say.
"There another Tik Tok house" he says. "Oh okay I'm gonna go to my room" I say. I walk to my room and flop on my bed. I search up 'Sway Boys' and this group of teens show up. All of them are not to bad to look at. But one boy catches my eye. I try and find his Instagram and I do. His name is griffin. Huh that's unique. I click follow and stand up to get ready for them to come. I didn't want a bad first impression. I put on this.

I left my hair down and put on very light makeup. I sprayed some more perfume on then grabbed my phone.
Griffin added me back! That was quick. I begin to grow nervous as I walk downstairs. It's now 12pm. Almost everyone is awake. I go and sit down on the couch next to Addison. We talk for a bit and around 1pm we hear a ring at the door. I get nervous and Addison giggles at me. I roll my eyes and Thomas goes and opens the door and hugs them. I watch as they enter but griffin catches my eye.

This is what he is wearing. He looks so hot. We make eye contact and stare for a little until Addison punches my arm. "OW what was that for" I say. "You were staring" she says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and stand up to go meet them. "This is Dixie and Charli the newest members of the hype house" Thomas says. We wave and give them each a hug. When I hugged griffin it was different though. We stayed there for a few seconds before letting go. "I love your name it's unique" griffin whispers in my ear. I get chills and I blush a little. I hide it. I meet the rest of the house and so does Charli. We all hang out downstairs and then the doorbell rings again. This boy walks in. He has brown hair and brown eyes. I hear someone say his name. "Taylor! We missed you" Bryce says. I stand up and go introduce myself. We hug and then he stares at me. It makes me a little uncomfortable but I just walk to the kitchen. Addison is in the kitchen so I go sit on the counter next to her. We chat a bit and then Taylor walks in. Addison leaves and Taylor comes and sits next to me. "Hey there cutie" he says. I cringe at his words and continue looking down. "Why are you so quite baby" he says lifting my head up. "You taken" he says. I stay quiet and look back down. I'm so uncomfortable. "He grabs my head and starts to lean in. I try to pull away but his grip is strong around my head. I start tearing up then I slap him on the face. He screams at me and I run upstairs to my room. I hear people yelling my name and chasing after me but I keep running and at this point I'm balling my eyes out. I slam my bedroom door and lock it. I go and cry on my bed. I was so scared. Would he have slapped me if I didn't run. I thought. I start crying harder when a soft knock hits my bedroom door. "g-go a-away" I say. "Dixie it's griffin do you want to talk" he says softly making me feel safe. I stand up and slowly open the door just in case. Griffin stood there and I collapse in his arms. He walks in and closes the door and carry's me to my bed. He sits next to me. "It's okay Dixie calm down" he said rubbing my back. "Can you tell me what happened" he says in a soft voice. "T-Taylor t-tried to k-kiss me a-and I wouldn't l-let him so h-he s-screamed at m-me and a-almost s-slapped m-me" i way breaking down even more. "HE WHAT" he screamed. I bury my head in my bed and cover my ears. "Sorry Dixie I didn't mean to scream" he says pulling me in for a hug. I hug him back and feel safe in his arms. I lay my head in his lap and calm myself down. Griffin plays with my hair and rubs my back. I slowly fall asleep.

Griffin's Pov
Dixie fell asleep and my back is against the headboard. I want to kill Taylor for what he did. I never saw him as the type to do that. But I didn't want to wake up Dixie by moving so I just stayed there and comforted her. Then Addison barges in. I motion her to be quiet and she tip toes over. She giggles at Dixie asleep in my lap then she winks at me and quietly walks out. I feel my eyes become heavy and I fall asleep with Dixie still in my lap.

I wake up around 4pm and Dixie is still asleep in my lap. She is cuddling my leg. I look down and smile at her. Her eyes begin to flutter open.

Dixie's Pov
I wake up and open my eyes. Griffin is smiling at me and I realize I'm cuddling his leg. My face goes red and I sit up. "How long was I asleep" I said In a tired voice. "Um I think for almost 3 hours" he says. I rub my eyes and thank him. He gives me a hug and we stay there for a minute. I look up and he looks down. Our faces are inches apart when someone opens the door. It's Bryce. "Uh hey griff were about to leave" Bryce said. "Alright I'll be there in a second" griffin says. He looks at me. "I have to go but I'll see you soon?" He says and I frown. "Okay but make sure you text me when you get home" I say and grab his phone. I put it up to his face so it would unlock and I put my number in his phone. He smirks at me and I kiss his cheek. He walks out of my room and I smile at him. I flop back down on my bed and start smiling. Best day ever. I think to myself. I get up and throw on some pajamas. It was only 5pm so I went downstairs. I was so hungry. Everyone left including Taylor so I was happy. I feel an arm grab me and pull me into the kitchen. It was Addison. "What's going on with you and griffin" she says with a smirk. "Uh nothing we're just friends" I say. "Yeah friends" she says sarcastically. I slap her. "Wanna postmates some food" I say. "Yeah let's just get in-n-out" she says. "Alright I'll order it" I say and pull out my phone. It will be here in 30 minutes so we go sit on the couch. Everyone is watching a movie so we join. A little while later the doorbell rings. I stand up and run to the door. Everyone crowds me and gets there burger.

It's now 8pm and I go up to my room. I see that griffin texted me.
(Griffin Bold Dixie Regular)
Griffin
Hey I made it home safe

Okay good wyd now?

Laying in bed why?

Oh I'm just bored so I was just asking.

Want me to come pick you up

Uh I mean you don't have to.

Alright I'm on my way

WHAT! Okay?
*chat ended*

Dixie's Pov
I was not expecting him to actual pick me up but o figured I would get ready. I put on this.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and I slip on some shoes. I then get a text that he is here so I grab my phone and tip toe downstairs to not draw attention. I quickly open the door and run to griffins car. "Woah who are you running from" he says while I enter his car. "I just didn't want people asking questions" I say smiling. "I like your outfit" he says smiling. "Awh thanks" I say and blush a little. He starts driving. "Were are we going?" I say confused. "You'll have to wait and see" he says while smirking.

A/N: Hey guys sorry I didn't update for two days o just got my nails done so they were hard to type with. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day/night or whenever your reading this <3
(Words 1636)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 921 22
Addison Easterling is falling for a stranger, who has been leaving anonymous notes in her locker. She suspects it's Bryce Hall who she has die hard c...
68.4K 689 50
U get invited to the hype house Or Sway La Whats gonna happen to you?? Will you fall in love with someone ?? (DISCONTINUED) This Use to be Hype Hous...
17K 414 34
I made a sequel now
25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...