π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

By pandas-and-peaches

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗂 π–Ώπ—‚π—€π—Žπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗐𝗋𝗂t𝖾 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍? 𝘳𝘦𝘲... More

π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ!
π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗆
π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ
π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾
π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—π—π—…π–Ύ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? (π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»)
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—
1𝗄 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–½π—Œ!
π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—Œ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹
π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—Œπ–Ύ
π—π—‹π—Žπ—π— π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
#𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 + π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… (π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώ)
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—…
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π—‹π—ˆπ–Ίπ–½π—π—‹π—‚π—‰
π—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Ύ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗂 π—€π—ˆπ— 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—…
𝗂𝖼𝖾 π—Œπ—„π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€
π–½π—’π—Œπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ό
π—π—‚π—Œπ–½π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—…
π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—Œπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—ˆπ—‰ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ & 10𝗄 γ‚·οΈŽ
π—“π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇
update!
update again lol

π—†π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—† 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉

6.1K 137 95
By pandas-and-peaches

hey i'm back from my 1 week hiatus シ︎ i haven't been very motivated lately but i'm back now!

♪can't take my eyes off of you (but in another room and it's raining)- frankie valli and the four seasons

you could say i'm really into old songs slowed down now...

y/n~ your name 

c/n~ crush's name

b/f/n~ best friend's name

c/b/n~ crush's best friend's name

♡︎

"Ok guys! If you look at page 5 in your booklet there should be a list of items you need to find in the museum. Get into... pairs and meet back here in an hour, got it? Have fun!"

Everyone started bustling about, getting into pairs and starting to make their way into the depths of the museum. These scavenger hunts were a drag really but at least it wasn't actual school. 

I saw B/F/N waving from the other end of the small crowd, mouthing for me to come over. I nodded and awkwardly pushed past the other groups of people, apologising countlessly, before bumping right into none other than my crush, C/N.

"Oh hey Y/N! Are you alright?" He asked worriedly, a cute expression forming onto his face at my apparent hurt self. 

"Uh yeah I'm all good!" I laughed, pushing past him to get to B/F/N. "I'm gonna go to my partner now. See ya-"

"Wait! Ah sorry but I was gonna kinda ask you to be... my partner?" He flushed a light shade of pink as he fiddled with the corner of his booklet, seemingly embarrassed.

I looked up at him then at B/F/N, who looked just as shocked as I was, but motioned for me to go with him, already turning to an unsuspecting girl beside her.

Nodding meekly in C/N's direction, he gave me a big smile before grabbing my wrist and lightly dragging me away from our already dispersed group to find our first object.

"Ok... we first need to find the bronze pots and pans." C/N said in a confused manner.

"What's so confusing about that?" I quietly asked, looking down at the fact that C/N's hand was still firmly grabbing my wrist.

"Well there's like probably... 50,000 of those around here I mean- look at the size of this place!" He looked at me from over his shoulder whilst saying that, almost bumping right into an old couple.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" C/N apologised, finally letting go of my wrist to put his hands up in mock surrender.

The old couple looked from me to him and laughed, the woman placing a hand gently on C/N's shoulder.

"What was that for? You don't have to apologise just because I'm old!" She laughed and placed her attention upon me, scrutinising me almost, though she looked friendly.

"Tell your boyfriend to be more careful next time, eh?" She said before turning back to her husband and walking away from us.

I was bright red and stuttering, trying to explain to the old lady that I wasn't in fact C/N's girlfriend but she was already out of earshot. 

"Right I think that's- OH the bronze pots and pans they're right up ahead!" 

C/N quickly moved through the crowd and gave me a thumbs up from afar, confirming that it was indeed the bronze pots and pans.

I made my way towards him, all the while thinking about how unfazed he was at what the old lady had said. I was as red as anything and he just looked... normal? Though he did look a bit embarrassed at something or other.

We checked them off our list, writing down a few facts about them as well before C/N read out the next object for us to find- 'A painting from 2010.'

"Well that's very specific." I mumbled, C/N nodding in agreement. "The teachers could've have made this a bit easier."

"And less time consuming." C/N chuckled, showing me the time on his Apple watch. It was 1:15, half an hour of our allocated time wasted on finding bronze pots and pans and our encounter with the old couple.

As me and C/N climbed up a staircase labelled 'Modern Art', I took a look inside the booklet to find that we still had 5 more objects to find.

"We're never gonna find them all in time." I muttered, my competitive self rather angry at the fact that we weren't going to complete it.

"It'll be fine- I can just ask C/B/N and that lot for answers when we get back." C/N shrugged. "How about you go left and I go right, then just shout out when we've found a painting from 2010. There's probably only one if they made it this cryptic."

I nodded and we went our separate ways. My eyes followed C/N, his look of concentration as he peered at each painting before moving onto the next quite endearing.

Hiding my red cheeks with the booklet, I started actually looking at the paintings. They were really modern, different colours swirled together or geometric shapes scattered on big, white canvases. Their meanings not at all obvious. 

"Y/N! I think I've found it, come over here!"

At the sound of C/N's voice disrupting me from my thoughts, I hurried over to where he was standing. He was grinning triumphantly at quite a small painting on the far right of the corridor, not very noticeable at first but once you did notice it, it was pretty striking.

"What is it?" I wondered aloud. Swirls of pink and red adorned the canvas, white flecks of paint collected in the middle of the painting and getting much less frequent further out.

"I dunno but the description says..." C/N traced his finger down the placard underneath. "A simple painting in celebration of our happiness. What you see is what you crave most." 

I squinted my eyes slightly to get a closer look. "What I crave most... It's just swirls of paint?"

"Yeah I know I made it up." C/N simply stated. 

"I- what?" I quickly looked down to see that the description merely said 'An observation of colour.'

"C'mon we should go back. Our time's up." 

Still in shock, I followed C/N back down the stairs and into one of the older corridors, it was quite musty and full of old artifacts that we hadn't seen before.

"Please tell me we're not lost." I asked, looking up to find C/N with a similar expression on his face.

"I think we are..." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Don't worry we'll find our way back soon enough."

After a few minutes of silence, the only noises people talking amongst themselves as they looked at various objects, I gathered up the courage to finally say something about what had happened earlier.

"What did you mean by the fake description of the painting? The thing about happiness and what you crave most."

C/N went even quieter, if possible, and quickly turned his head away to hide a blush that I would later notice on his cheeks.

"I went with... well what I was thinking at the time. With you and that painting. I guess it reminded me of how I felt about... someone."

"Ok."

"Ok." 

And with that we walked in a comfortable silence back to the group, my heart aglow. Though the reason why I didn't have a clue.

♡︎

~peachy x 

(1271 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 275 22
Danny and Y/N have been best friends for so long and you love your friendship.... but you also have feelings for him. You have never had feelings for...
37.8K 432 20
This story is for fans of the husbands. I might add on some more of their friends in the future but idk (I have decided to finish up the husbands lol...
8.2K 280 31
Although we have finally reunited, it isn't the same anymore... Do you remember me, the moments we spent together, the feelings we've shared? Will yo...
192K 5K 26
What happens when a fan gets their wish granted and ends up stuck in the past with their favorite band from the early 2000s? was once #7 in #Bill