Dreamcatcher | ONC 2020 Honou...

By SmokeAndOranges

❖ ''We're at six thousand feet, Cap'n. There shouldn't be land at six thousand feet.'' ❖ Rav is apprenticed b... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Thank You + More Books!
Terms and Diagrams

Acknowledgements

154 32 5
By SmokeAndOranges

With the ONC over and my profile moving on to other things, I want to stop and take a moment to thank all the people who have helped Dreamcatcher get as far as it has, and set it up to keep growing from here. 

Thank you OpenNovellaContest for your hard work and dedication, both in judging over a thousand entries for this year's ONC, and in the difficult task of narrowing down the winners from a 73-member Shortlist. I had an amazing experience, and you've secured my participation in this contest for future years. 

Thank you CeeMTaylor for all your comments as a beta reader. At risk of getting cheesy here (shhh, you can deal with it), you helped give me what I needed to strengthen the book and nudge it closer to its full potential. To everyone else, Cee here has a kick-ass novel called Dark Arm of the Maker that started out alongside Dreamcatcher as an entry in the ONC. You can find it on my reading lists, or on her profile. Go read it. 

Thank you SVTSwrites for so kindly fielding all my questions about India and all its breathtaking diversity, as I moved to align this novella more with the country that inspired its setting. You pointed me in some very helpful directions, and I thank you for that. 

And thank you to everyone who has read, voted, commented, and/or boosted this work, be that here, on the forums, on your own profile, or really anywhere else. I won't start listing names (or we'll be here all day), but your support is seen and deeply appreciated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.1K 8
| 𝟳𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 · [Open Novella Contest 2019 Longlist] Una Morales's week is not going so well. To begin with, her twin sister, Paz Morales...
8.6M 262K 36
(The Trilogy is now complete) This novel was written in 2011 when I was 15 - I'm slowly editing but please forgive misspells , plot holes etc. Any s...
23K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
316 127 101
🏆 ❝𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘙❞ - AIM TO ENGAGE 2023 WINNER 🏆 ❝𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘠, 𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘌❞ - AIM TO ENGAGE 2023 FAVORITE PI...