The diary of Slender Man

By Slender_M

The occurrences in Slender Mans life have been agonizing, get to know the supernatural beings early days and... More

The diary of Slender Man
The Great War
Dim times

Zodiac

3.7K 154 74
By Slender_M

Ever since the Great War, I fled to a country of ‘freedom’. I managed to stay hidden in the large wood areas to kill and feed on campers. The thirst for blood soon started to poison my mind even more than before, I started to zone in on areas more civilized.

It was the 1960’s, Northern California, I bought a gun and not quite sure what the reason was for. I am a creature of death and destruction, but I didn’t want to be found out so I went down the safest path possible. Too impose as a human being.

 I found a paper bag and a pair of sunglasses to hide the fact that I indeed wasn’t human. I drew a crosshair on the dark blue windbreaker I wore through all my kills. This was exciting, more than the time I was Jack the ripper. It tickled something deep down inside me, but I chose to ignore it and I still do.

The first victims of my macabre murders were two teenagers, a girl and a boy. The first one to go was the boy; I trusted the gun at the boys head and pulled the trigger without a single sign of hesitation. The girl screamed and ran out of the car. She managed to run several feet from the car before I shot her five times in the back.

I do not remember the other victims, as my mind became fuzzier after each and every kill. Some bodies weren’t found, some were, and some humans were suspected for the macabre I made.

I do not regret those killings, but I’m not satisfied either.

Humans called me the Zodiac Killer, which I didn’t quite get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.4K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...