Last Hope Of Humankind (Highs...

Από SYBALA

An Oc named , Levi Hibaru, was training to be 'the hitman', found out that his brother was caught by three su... Περισσότερα

Oc Description
Chapter-1: Introduction
Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life
Chapter-3: A Human?
Chapter-4: Assassination
Chapter-5: War
Chapter 6:- Making A Move
Chapter 7:- Levi VS Koneko
Chapter 8:- Recovery
Chapter 9:- War Awaits
Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?
Chapter 11:- Painful Memory
Chapter 12:- Preparation
Chapter 13:- Great Mistake
Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt
Chapter 15:- Preparation For The Next Battle
Chapter 16:- Releiving The Past
Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival
Chapter 19:- Shocking Outcome
Chapter 20:- Final Shot
Chapter 21:- Hostages
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes
Chapter 24: Kidnapped
Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God
Chapter 26: Hitman
Chapter 27: Apprehended
Chapter 28: Wounded
Chapter 29: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Discussion
Chapter 33: Resurrection
Chapter 34: Destroying Home

Chapter 17:- Meeting

1.5K 33 5
Από SYBALA

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION:- GREMORY HOUSEHOLD

TIME:- MORNING

3RD POV:-

Sirzech came home with frustrated expression. The Gremory family were worried about his condition since 'that' incident. Since that incident happened, Sirzech had more responsibility than he ever had. He had to give interviews, answers, makes choices etc. Well let just say, it was pretty much messed up. Grayfia came and brought a cup of tea to him.

"Are you okay dear?" Grayfia asked while giving him a cup of tea before removing his boots.

"Yes, don't worry. Say, how have you been recently?" Sirzech asked, hinting his concerns.

"I'm fine. Thankfully, he didn't do much damage. But I must say, he's a tactical opponent."

Sirzech sighed before taking a sip of tea. The silence between them broke as Zeoticus barged into the room along with his wife, Venelana.

"Son, how are you?" Venelana asked.

"I'm fine. Just another day at work."

"So what are you going to do about this human?" Zeoticus asked.

Sirzech sighed deeply. But before he was going to say something, he was interrupted by Milicus, who turned on the TV and changed the channel to News.

Newscaster:- "Good morning, I am Karin from Morning News Channel. Today, we had covered a huge story this time. Recently, the leader of Supreme Court is no more. It is believed to say that he has been brutally assassinated from what we can see in analysis report. This caused a huge fear in street as people was fearing for their lives. They had no idea on who this attacker could be. But here comes the twist. Apparently, Levi Vladi had seemed to be resurrected as he came back from dead. "

"Levi? Why that name is so familiar?" Velelana asked.

Zeoticus looked at Sirzech with his eye widen in shock. Sirzech stressfully faceplam himself as he couldn't agree with his thought.

"How can I be clueless? He went through our knots and I didn't even realized it." Sirzech thought.

Newscaster:- "Levi Vladi, the man who caused great casualties during The Great War between the 3 factions. He is the main reason for the death of Mr. Jaiden Topp and many lives of people during that ceremony event. It was believed to say that Levi Vladi had died during the war. So, how come he is alive? Is the Great Satan whom we trust so dearly, had lied to us? When will the justice be served to those people who had died at the hand of that cruel monster? Thank you for joining us today. "

Zeoticus immediately left the room in anger while they could only watch him leave. Milicus turned off the TV as it was not the right time to watch. Sirzech wasn't in good mood as he know he have to do something about this. Levi may not be a powerful man he had ever faced due to the difference in power, but Levi is not just some ordinary human and Sirzech knew that.

"Prepare to make invitations. We need to make this meeting happen."

Grayfia nodded before leaving the room. Milicus and Sirzech were left alone in the room. Sirzech smiled at his son, who also slightly smiled back at him. But Milicus was worried. So he addressed his concerns.

"Father, I heard what Grandfather talked with my Grandmother about this man 'Levi'. I also heard that he is a bad person. What did he do to be a bad person?"

Sirzech looked at him with serious expression before replying him back.

"Son, there's something you should know. We all mess up and do impure things. But that doesn't mean we are bad people."

"Just because we did all good things, doesn't mean we are good. And just because we did all bad things doesn't mean we are bad. Sometimes, they eventually has to take the role to balance the world."

Milicus smiled brightly at his father's advice.

"Alright go, your grandmother might need your help."

Sirzech smiled at Milicus, who smiled back at him before leaving the room. Sirzech then went to his balcony and poured down his wine.

"Are you still trying to find him, Levi Vladi? What's your true motivation this time?"

______________________________

LOCATION:- MURAYAMA HOUSEHOLD

TIME:- EVENING

3RD POV:-

Levi stood silently in his room. All of the sudden when he got his memory back and know where his brother is, made him fueled with anger.

"Have I been this nuisance? I was stupid to even think that all these years of prays to God was actually worth it."

The door was unknownly opened by Katase and entered the room. She looked at Levi nervously and kept fiddling with her hand.

"Levi, you kinda scared all of us when you had that injury the other day. We were worried"

Levi didn't respond instead stared at her. This made Katase even more nervous.

"I j-just want to say that, W-would you mind going to nearby city for coffee? W-we can also bring Murayama."

"I can't accept the offer, Katase."

Levi went to the door and before opening he said,

"You deserve a person who's better than me. I'm not who you think I am."

"B-but Levi......."

Katase grabbed Levi by his arms.

"What do you mean?! You are a good person! I mean, you do your duty and capture some bad guys. Don't you?"

Levi stared at back her and responded nothing but silence. This was enough for her to know that it's actually not the case. Katase immediately hugged him, surprising Levi in process.

"Levi, whatever is troubling you, I'm here for you. You're not a bad guy, atleast to me. Even though I known you for a while, I can't stay away from you."

Levi couldn't help but hugged back. This went on for a while before the door was opened and Murayama came into the scene. She saw both of them and puffed her cheeks. She then pushed Levi and grabbed Katase while leaving the room.

Levi sighed before coming down the stair to dining room. While entering, Mrs. Muriel stared at him intensely which made Levi uncomfortable. The other girls also noticed this but couldn't help it. Levi sat on the dining table next to Mrs. Muriel. While there was complete dead silence, Mrs. Muriel decided to break it.

"So, tell me about your works."

"My works? I just do the patrolling dut-"

"Will you shut the crap? Like seriously, it was quite evident that you were in bad shape last night along with your left arm."

Levi stared back at her, building the great intense. He knew he couldn't stay here longer in order for their safety. But he also couldn't bring himself to spill the bean.

"I do mercenary works."

Mrs. Muriel then laughed at his response, making Katase and Murayama confused. She then stood up from her seat and stared angrily at Levi,

"So much for being honest. I want you out of my house tomorrow." She then left the dining room.

Katase and Murayama sadly smiled at Levi, assuring that it was okay. Levi sighed and finished his food before going to his room. But before sleeping, he suddenly got a call from someone. He saw that it was from Sona.

"Levi, tomorrow there's a meeting between 3 factions. Just want to let you know. Goodnight."

Levi immediately turned off his phone and went to sleep.

_________________________________

LOCATION:- KUOH ACADEMY

TIME:- MORNING

3RD POV:-

"Are you kidding me? This place out of all the others?"

Rias screamed at her brother, who laughed at her reaction.

"Yes, I mean this is a perfect place for the meeting to be held. I want you and your peerage to be there."

"Hmph! Fine."

Sirzech and Grayfia left and went on to the school. Rias sighed deeply and went to the old building. There she met her peerage and said,

"All right, this is the moment. We are going to meeting, so I preferred all of you to be formal and behave."

Everyone agreed and went to the school with her. When all of them were close to entering the meeting, they saw both fallen angel and devil guards outside the door. Guards saw them and knocked on the door slightly.

"You can enter, Mrs Gremory."

"Thank you."

Rias entered the meeting along with her peerage and saw 4 most powerful people present in the room along with their guardians. Sona and her peerage was already present behind Serafall. Rias and her peerage went behind Sirzech and the meeting began.

"So let's start this. We are starting this meeting over following the attack on school from Kokabiel and attack on Devil's Council." Sirzech spoke.

"Yes I have heard of this human." Michael said while sweating a little bit with stoic expression.

"So he seemed to come back? You know, he did a lot of numbers to us during The Great War." Azazel laughed.

"But he wasn't mentioned in history books. Why is it so?" Vali curiously asked.

"He sure wasn't mentioned in history books, because it was crucial information. This information could make new rebel forces and we can't just wait and see what happens. He's only mentioned in forbidden book." Azazel said.

"Alright, let introduce ourself and then we start this meeting for the purpose of tradition." Sirzech said before clearing his throat.

"Sirzech Lucifer and I represent Devils." Sirzech proudly stated.

"Serafall Leviathan and I represent Devils." Serafall giggled.

"Michael and I represent Angels." Michael smiled innocently.

"Azazel and I represent Fallen Angels." Azazel yawned.

Everyone stared at Azazel with a sweat drops on their head.

"Alright, now that's out of the way, let us sta-"

Sirzech was immediately interrupted by violent screams from outside the door before hearing gunshots. The door was suddenly opened by one man, holding dead bodies of devil and fallen angel from the back of their necks or chest plate. Sona smirked at his entrance before fixing her glasses. Tsubaki had to held her smile and acted as if she didn't know him. The man then suddenly said,

"Levi Hibaru and I proudly represent Human."

.
.
.
.
_________________________________

(A/N):- Okay so I had to drop down a little bit of storyline. But don't worry, we go on to the fight scene tomorrow including Vali! (maybe). So, I know I said this multiple times, but seriously guys I really want to thank you for almost breaking past 5k views! You guys are banging this book and I only want to provide good entertainment for yall. So,

Thank you and stay safe!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3K 367 23
She was a normal person before the most dangerous people in the world wanted to kidnap her. Now she has to deal with three ruthless assassins through...
100K 2.5K 37
you were born in a world of titans and ghouls. a killer you were back then, but after being captured by commander Smith, you became part of the surve...
1.6K 126 36
"If he cannot stop it either, then the Wyvern of the Sea would sink this continent to the ocean floor." Roy Excindo was supposed to be an anime otaku...
109K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...