๐„๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ...

Par Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Jamal Inioluwa Bamidele has known pain all his life. Diagnosed of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, due to a ch... Plus

Author's Note
Prologue
Meeting the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38-Finale.

Chapter 29

1.5K 457 211
Par Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Elyon's POV

Recap

It was just quarter past twelve in the midnight and I was still awake, sitting on the chair and leaning my elbow against the table. I couldn't sleep, not after the events of the previous day.

My parents were angry with me. They were pleased that I stood up for what was right but they were equally angry that I and almost killed somebody. I didn't even know how I did it. I was too pissed to reason and I just took action. Hopefully, that will keep Tolani away from us for a while.

I keep wondering how Jamal was doing. I had messaged him but he wasn't online. Tried calling him but his number was switched off. I concluded that he must have gotten into a truck load of deep shit with his parents.

Not knowing what else to do, I decided to revise everything, I've been reading and giving that it was already I weekend I didn't have to worry about school. I was just opening my books when a soft knock came from my window.

What?!!

Terrified, I picked up my heels because of their pointy edges and quickly tiptoed to the window. My blinds were down I couldn't see who was there. Carefully lifting up the blinds, I immediately aimed my heels to hit whoever was intruding but stopped shot when I saw who was hanging on the side rails of my window.

"Jamal!" I whisper-yelled

__________________________________

I quickly opened the window and helped him in. I was still in shocked at what just happened. Jamal was hanging on the railings of my window in the middle of the night?

Who does that?!

Immediately he got in, I closed the window, went to lock my door quickly and turned to look at him, pretty annoyed at the stupid move he just made. I ran my eyes through the length of his body. He was still claded in his pajamas.

Jesus.

"What the hell are you doing here at this time?! How did you even get to my window!" I asked him and he shrugged, a little smile playing on his lips.

"I kinda jumped the fence and climbed the tree." He nodded his head towards the tree beside my window and I widened my eyes in horror.

"You jumped the fence and climbed the tree! At this time?! Are you crazy! You could have gotten injured or worse, one of the security guards would have mistakened you for a thief and would have shot you! What were you thinking?!" I whispered harshly at him and he sighed.

As much as I was happy to see him, I was angry as hell at the risk he just took.

"I wasn't thinking, okay?! Adrenaline just took over and for proof, as you can seen, I'm not even wearing slippers." He jabbed his hands to his leg and I looked. He was right. His leg was bare and a bit muddy. I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"Oh God, Jamal." I growled out. "Why didn't you just call me? I could have opened the back door for you.

"I couldn't. Mum confiscated all my devices. No electronics till exams are over." He replied and I sighed in realization. That was his punishment.

Suddenly knock came to my door and I shot my eyes to it. Another knock came and a turning of the knob, followed by mum's voice. I looked at Jamal and his eyes widened.

"Elyon! Tiwa? Are you awake? I heard voices." She called. Jamal quickly took an hiding spot in my bathroom. I switched on my laptop before going to open the door.

"Mummy. I didn't know you were still awake." I tried to act composed and natural as she walked into my room, her scrutinizing gaze scanning the room.

"No, I was working on my laptop when I heard voices. I traced them here." She looked at me skeptically and I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, that. I was just watching movies on my laptop." I pointed to my laptop.

"You are watching movies?! Tiwa, your exams are next week!" She snapped at me and I almost rolled my eyes.

"I've been reading for a while, mummy. I just wanted to chill small." I whined but she hissed.

"Chill kill you there." She walked over to my table and took my laptop. I groaned. Jamal is in trouble! "I'm confiscating this till you are done with your exams." She said, walking pass me.

"Mummy!" I pleaded.

"Keep quiet, my friend. You better be thankful I didn't take your phone. Oya go and read now. Or you sleep." With that, she left the room. I locked the door and rested my head on it. On cue, Jamal came out of the bathroom and I shot a glare his way.

"You owe me." I told him while walking towards him and he chuckled.

"Just say you are happy to see me." He teased and I laughed softly before wrapping my hands around his middle. I suddenly jerked back as soon as I did that.

"God, Jamal! You are burning up!" I squealed at bit and he was quick to shush me. I looked at him. That's when I noticed he was sweating, profusely and his teeth were chattering. I became alarmed.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I just had another night mare." He said like it was no big deal and I shot him a hard look.

"Just another nightmare and you are it like you took cookie from a jar. Come and sit down." I took his hand and dragged him to sit down and he didn't protest. I settled him down and sat on my bed in front of him. He had his hands around him like he was cold and I was quick to wrap my blanket around him.

"Thanks." He gave a small smile and I smiled back. We stayed in silence for a moment. Now I understood what he meant by adrenaline made him do those crazy things and honestly right now I wouldn't want it any other way.

All of you are just mad together. My subconscious mocked me.

"Uhm..." I stayed, trying to break the silence and he looked at me. "What happened yesterday, was that what triggered the nightmare?" I asked and he sighed, nodding.

"Yes. You should have noticed by now that words get to me a lot, no matter how little. All Skye said was a major trigger, mostly because it came from her." He said and I instinctively took my hand to hold his. His hands were extremely hot and I feared he was coming down with a fever. I saw his pajama top getting drenched in sweat. The air conditioner was on but they didn't seem to be having any effect on him.

"You need to take a shower. You are burning up real bad." I told him, getting up from the bed. He shook his head.

"I can't. You don't have to bother. I'm fine." He said and I looked at him incredulously.

"You are not fine, Jamal. You are running temperature and I'm very sure you are coming down with a fever. You need to take a shower, a warm one." I removed the blanket from around his shoulder and tried to drag him up. He began to whine.

"Elyon na!" He whined and I shot him a glare. He sighed in resignation and stood up.

"You act like my mum." He murmured in a child-like manner and I was forced to chuckle.

"You are not serious. Put off your cloths. I'll get some of my dad's stuff." I told him and his lips curved in a silly smirk.

"Babe, I know you want me but we need to take it slow. It's not yet time to see me naked," I widened my eyes at what he said. "but if you insist." His top was off in a second and I was staring at his naked torso, glistening with sweat.

Dang son!

"Jesus, Jamal. Enter the bathroom." I pushed him in and he entered, chuckling in mischief. I sighed as soon as the door closed, whipping an imaginary sweat from my forehead suddenly feeling hot all over.

Did the temperature rise? Is the AC even on? I checked and realized it was still on and face palmed.

Elyon Tiwatope Damije, man will nur kee you.

In no time, I heard the shower running, indicating Jamal was already bathing. I walked to my wardrobe and began to search for something he could wear out of my collection of Dad's shirt I borrowed. Daddy is still claiming I stole them. I chuckled at the thought. Maybe I actually did steal them. I finally found a suitable one big enough to size Jamal and brought them out. On cue, the bathroom door opened and Jamal's voice filled the room.

"Hey, Elyon. Hope you don't mind me using your towel?" He asked and I began to turn around.

"Of course not. It's..." I completely turned to face him and my voice caught in my throat at the sight of him.

He wasn't even looking at me, busy using the towel to dab the water from his body. If was hot when his body glistened from sweat, he was basically on fire right now. I watched as water trailed his body in drops and disappeared into the band of his pajama pant.

I've never really paid attention to Jamal's body before, now I was memorizing every inch of it. For an eighteen year old, he had a really good body, nice and defined muscles all the way. Not too much, just the perfect kind. He had pacs, defined pacs. His skin colour made them look like chocolate bars

Yummy, edible chocolate bars.

"Elyon." His voice snapped me out of my mind trip and I shot my eyes up from his body.

"W-What?" I stuttered out , disorientated. He had a knowing smirk on his lips.

"I was asking if that shirt is what you want e to wear" He stated, looking closer to me and pointing to the shirt I was strangling with my hand. My eyes widened in realization.

"Oh, this. Yes, yes it is." I stretched the shirt to him and he collected it with a chuckle, moving closer to me, staring intently at me. I stood my ground and stared back at him. When he wouldn't stop moving closer, I kept moving back until my butt hit the table and I quickly held it to steady myself from following.

No where to go.

Jamal kept coming closer till he was just a breath away from me. I could smell myself on him, courtesy of him using my body wash. He moved his head closer to me, watching me intently. I couldn't feel the warmth radiating from his body.

"I thought you have gotten past being nervous when I'm around you like this." He stated in a whisper and I flashed him a nervous smile.

"Nope, not when you were shirtless and all of that is staring at me." I teased and he chuckled, leaning back and I suddenly missed the warmth. He threw the shirt on and I began to miss him bare chested.

"Problem solved. All good." He said then ran his tongue slowly across his lower lip. My eyes instinctively followed the movement, resting on his moistened lips. I quickly shook my head, getting rid of the wild thoughts that began to creep in.

"We should get some rest." I looked at the clock and it read 1:30am.

"Alright. Let me take the couch." He said, moving closer to the couch. I was quick to stop me and he looked at me.

"You don't have to. My bed is big enough for two." I told him. He looked at my bed and back at me and I could see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"I know, I just don't want anything to..." He trailed off and I understood what he meant. I smiled and shook my head.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen." I pulled him along and he hesitantly followed me.

He climbed to the bed and I followed suit, settling beside him. He pulled the duvet over us and I snuggled in, facing  him. Silence followed as we just stared at each other. Under the blanket, His hands found mine and I felt a sweet feeling flow through my veins when he began to play with my fingers.

"Hey..." He whispered and I smiled.

"Hey." I whispered back, bringing my hand to touch his face. "Are you now talking to Skye?" I asked, trying to pick my words carefully. He looked at me for a while.

"What she did has changed everything. I love my sister but..." His voice trailed off and I nodded, understanding his unsaid words.

"She's really sorry." I told him and he sighed.

"I know. It's just going to be hard from here on now." He stated, pain evident in his voice and I nodded in understanding. We stayed in silence for a little moment. He trailed his thumb on the back of my palm and it gave me a soothing feeling. It always did.

"Hey." He called again and I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I responded. He looked at me, uncertainty evident in his eyes.

"Do you think I'd ever get better?" He asked and I sighed.

"You will get better. I'd help you get better, Jamal." I assured him. I knew that was a very strong assurance, one I wasn't sure of.

"What if I don't get better? Will you stay away from me?" He asked again, his voice laced with fear and insecurity, it broke my heart into tiny bits. I looked for the words to use to assure him but I couldn't find them. Instead, I drew my head closer...

...and kissed him.

He wasn't expecting it, but he recovered and kissed me back, slowly tenderly. He shifted closer to me and placed his hand on my exposed waist, causing a shiver to run down my spine and I shivered involuntarily. I pulled back slightly and looked at him. His eyes definitely mirrored mine. Clouded with so many unnamed emotions.

The need to make him forget his sadness suddenly overcame me. Throwing the blanket to one side, I threw my leg over him. In no time he was sitting up, his back against the head board and I was straddling him.

The kiss was no longer slow and tender, it was now slow and intense. I rested my hands on his shoulder and moved my lips passionately against Jamal's, while his own hands rested carefully on my waist. Due to the fact that I was wearing a crop top, my waist and mid rib were exposed to his touch. I moaned softly when his fingers brushed my skin, leaving behind a tingling feeling.

Oh my gosh...

Jamal tilted his head and deepened the kiss, his tongue evading my lips, stroking against mine as they twirled sensually against mine. I stroke the back of his head and a growl escaped his lips in a deep rumble that shook me. He knew just what to, how to kiss me that would make me feel like I was high on something.

He had that effect.

And I loved it.

"I like it when you kiss me like this." He whispered against my lips and I hummed, cupping his face in my hands and kissing him deeply. He was kissing me like he was trying to forget his pain and sadness as well, and I wanted nothing more but to help him do that.

I gasped when his hand disappeared into my crop top. His lips pulled away from mine and found a spot on my neck. I bit my lips to hold back a loud moan that was about to escape. I threw my head to the side to give him a better access. I gasped sharply when I felt his tongue dart out to touch my skin. It made my skin tingle and have goosebumps. He has never kissed me there, on my neck. In fact, I've never been kissed there.

It feels so good...

We were amping things up, going faster than our normal pace and it was exciting yet scary. At this point I didn't want to think...

... I just wanted to do.

My thoughts dispersed when Jamal trailed his lips from the hollow of my neck and up to by earlobe before pulling it between his teeth. I whimpered, grabbing his shoulder tighter. His hand disappeared further into my top and traced the hem of my sports bra. His lips came back on mine and we began to kiss again.

Unconsciously, I began to grind my hips against him. A groan escaped his lips followed by a feel of something poking my thigh. My eyes flew open as I realized what I was doing and I gasped.

Elyon Tiwatope Damije!

"Fuck." Jamal's muttered burying his face in my neck. For a moment, we stayed still, trying to catch our breath. I could feel Jamal's breath tickling my skin, causing soft embarrassing chuckle to escape my lips and he joined me.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, biting my lips nervously and he chuckled again, the sound a deep, beautiful rumble.

"Maybe now I should take the couch." He said in a teasing tone. I laughed softly, nodding my head and getting off him. He leaned in again and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I watched him pull the blanket along him as he got off the bed. He walked over to the couch and settled on it, turning to face me. I laid on the bed as well, pulling my extra duvet over me and looked at him.

"Good night." He muttered.

"Good night." I whispered back. Watching him watch me, I felt my eyes grow heavy from sleep and they began to flutter close till I completely fell asleep...

...with a certain boy in my room...

...watching me like I was some priceless gem that could get stolen anytime.

*****

"Mummy!!!" A very loud screech got waking up abruptly and had me tumbling from the bed to the floor in a loud and heavily. I groaned and looked to see Jamal was also on the floor with me.

"Mummy!!" The voice screamed again and I was fully  awake, looking up to see Venus in my room, staring at Jamal and I and screaming for my mum.

An alarm immediately went off in my head. Jamal looked very disorientated as he just sat on the floor and stared at Venus like she was insane. I quickly got up from the floor and tried to close her mouth but Venus being Venus decided to bite my arm and I winced, jerking my hand away from her mouth and trying to shake the pain away.

"Venus, shut up!" I whispered at her but she screamed again and in no time, Mummy was in my room.

"Why are you..." Mum's voice caught in her throat as she stared at the scene in front of her.

My hand clasped over Venus's mouth and a disorientated Jamal on the floor of my room in my Dad's shirt. Jamal realized what was happening and quickly rose to his feet, sleep completely off his face. My mum was awestruck to say the least. She just stared at us, no words coming out from her mouth.

I am dead!

"Ki lo f'ariwo?" I heard my Dad's gruffy, sleepy voice before he came to view, rubbing his eyes. He looked into the room and immediately the sleep left his eyes when he saw Jamal who let out a nervous chuckle.

"Good morning Aunt Lyla. Good morning Uncle Kelvin." He said and I shot him a glare, shutting him up.

Better start saying your last prayers.

"Tiwatope, what is Jamal doing in your room as early as 6:00am, spotting a morning wood." Daddy asked in an oddly calm voice. I looked at Jamal, the same time he looked down at himself and we widened our eyes simultaneously.

Yup, morning wood.

Jamal quickly grabbed a pillow and shielded himself, flashing me a nervous look to my side.

"The both of you, downstairs. Now!" Mummy ordered and I groaned. She faced Jamal. "I'm calling your parents." She said and he  sighed walking out of the room with a slump shoulder.

I looked at my parents and saw they were waiting for me as well. I sighed, stealing a look at Venus only to see her smirking deviously at me. I walked out of my room with one question in my mind.

How did that little devil get access into my room?!

A/N

Ewelewe! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannur laugh.

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't update till July but I really had to drop this for a bit of comic relief.

Jamal and Elyon are in so much trouble Mehn! Who send Jamal bayii? But anyway, it wasn't his fault. He needed her at that moment.

All of you that like Venus, can you see that she's a pest now, ehn? I'm pretty sure she has a spare key to Elyon's room. That's what she probably uses to go and steal cloths from Elyon's room when she's not around.

Younger siblings are pests. But we love them like that.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Family meeting 😂😂😂. Chai.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Till July. I love you.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5K 1.4K 36
Two broken hearts trying to heal each other in a situation where family, society, peer group influence and social heirachy play major roles. How pos...
534K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
11.1K 3.1K 50
It was supposed to be a mid-year getaway for influential teenagers or children of rich parents from all parts of Nigeria. It was that annual summer c...
74.7K 28.4K 53
โฅ๏ธŽ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผโฅ๏ธŽ To students of Trinity Academy, Kam is the golden boy with an infectious personality and la...