The Scars of A Simmons(Editin...

By AllThingsDiggy

The trilogy to "Separated" and "My Family". After all of Diggy and YN's ups and downs they are shocked to kno... More

Girl, What's Better Than This
DJ's Rant
I Did You Wrong
My Sister(s) Keeper
Bonnie and Clyde
Mean Deed
Mean Deed 2
Good Deed
Leave Us Alone
Daddy's Babies
...Then You Gotta Breathe
Test Us
Surprise
Surprise Part 2
I Just Like to hear you say it
Merry Christmas
Just Us
Just Us Part 2
At Your Best You Are Love...
Ups And Downs
Break-Up To Make-Up
Still
Obsession
Handle That
Recover
Bryce Andrè Alsina
Imani YN Simmons
Breylyn Aria Alsina
Andrew King Simmons-Coly
Mistakes
Stop
It's Okay
What's Done In The Dark Comes To The Light
Want Some More
Furthest Thing From Perfect
Drunk Text

Love

1.6K 76 5
By AllThingsDiggy

YN's P.O.V.

Daniella-Mom can you zip me up please?

YN-Yeah sure babe. *Put your phone down and walk over to Daniella to zip up her dress*

Daniella-*Smiles* Thanks lesbian lover.

YN-*Laugh* No problem.

Angela-Your not dikes unless you use the strap on Kanye told us all. *Laughs*

Lauren-*Laughing*

YN-Are you nervous? You ask Lauren while putting on your watch.

Lauren-I was but now I'm just excited. *Looks down at her engagement ring* In about 10 minutes I'll be a Simmons.

YN,Imani,Angela,Daniella- It's not really that exciting...but congratulations. JINKS! *laugh*

Lauren-*Laughs* Yeah but who doesn't want to be apart of that? *Points to you guys*

Imani-*Smiles* Awe dimples! *Runs and hugs Lauren's legs*

Lauren-*Hugs her back* You look so pretty Imani.

Imani-Thank you *Smiles*

DJ's P.O.V.

Diggy-*Reading 'How to properly tie a bow tie' off of his phone* Okay now tie the small loop underneath the big loop.

DJ-Loops? I don't see any fucking loops!?

Diggy-*Turns Siri on* HE CANT FIND THE FUCKING LOOP!

Siri-I'm sorry could you repeat that.

Diggy and DJ-Bitch. *Suck their teeth*

Diggy-Okay you know what... We have 4 minutes to get out there soo... *picks up a stapler* Don't flinch boy.

DJ-*Laughs*

Lauren's P.O.V.

I was lined up at the grand door awaiting my wedding to start. The beautiful, gigantic glass was made so that I could see the people outside but they could only see a blur of me. I'm so excited words can't explain how much I'm ready to marry DJ. I truly am in love, for the first time in a long time.

YN-Lauren you know your barefoot right? *laughs*

Lauren-Oh my gosh! *Laughs* Can someone pass me my converses?

Yeah I wore sky blue converses and so did my bridesmaids, and maid of honor. DJ and his grooms men wore all black converses with a sky blue 'All Star' symbol.

Lauren-*Slides on her shoes*

YN-*Hug her* Oh you smell good.

Angela-*Laughs*

Andrew-*Makes baby noises and looks at Angela*

Angela-*Looks down at him and smile*

Daniella-Bryce let me see the rings.

Bryce-*Shows Daniella the rings* See mommy. That's the one for Uncle DJ's big hand and this little cute one is for Aunt Dimples hand.

Daniella-*Kisses his cheek* Okay go ahead *Point to Diggy who was waiting for Bryce*

Bryce-*Kisses Daniella's forehead* You look beautiful mommy! He says as him and Diggy start running towards the altar in their tuxedos.

Lauren-It's time *smiles*

DJ's P.O.V.

DJ-It's time.

Minister-All rise. He said as everyone stood up and looked towards the back for Lauren.

DJ-*Jaw drops*

August-Got Damn!

Diggy-*Chuckles* Got damn, got damn, got damn! Momma taught me good home training, my daddy

August-*Joins in* Taught me how ta love ma hat-

Bryce-Daddy stop mommy said be good or you don't get cookies later.

August-I really like Ya moms cookies.

Bryce-*Nods his head*

Diggy-*Laughs*

Lauren looked so gorgeous. It's like every step she took closer to me the more and more I had to catch my breath.

Lauren-Hey. She smiled as she reached DJ.

DJ-W-what's up? *Smiles*

-10 Minutes later-

Bryce-*Hands DJ his ring* Ayo uncle DJ I got a question.

Everyone-*Laughs*

Bryce-*Looks at them and shakes his head* Why is your ring bigger then Aunt Dimples.

DJ-Really dude.

Bryce-*Looks up at him* No I'm serious, tell me.

Everyone-*Laughs again*

August and Daniella-BRYCE!

Bryce-I'll talk to you later. He whispers to DJ.

-45 minutes later-

Minister-I now pronounce you both Mister and Mrs. Daniel Dwayne Simmons The Fourth. You may now kiss the bride. *closes his bible and smiles*

DJ-Holllaaa. *Kisses Lauren*

Everyone-*Cheers and claps*

YN-*Wipe your tears*

Diggy-*Connects his arm with yours* You look beautiful *kisses your cheek*

YN-Thanks handsome. *Smile* Why does DJ have staples on his shirt?

Diggy-*Laughs* Do you know how to tie a bow tie?

YN-Um no *chuckle*

Diggy-Well neither do we. You two talked as everyone exited the altar.

-At the reception-

YN-*Holding Andrew and Breylyn in your arms and have Bryce and Imani on your lap*

Diggy-Damn babe you got a whole football team over there. He spoke over the loud music.

YN-Squad roll deep!

Daniella's P.O.V.

Daniella-*Slow dancing with DJ* Congrats bro.

DJ-Thanks *Smiles*

Daniella-Your not my little baby anymore *pinches his cheeks*

DJ-What? I'll always be your little baby brother. That's a promise.

Daniella-*Bites his ear*

DJ-What you Mike Tyson now? *laughs*

Daniella-*Pulls away* Maybe you should dance with your wife...wife...wife...wife she repeats herself while backing up.

DJ-*Laughs* Lauren Comere baby. He shouts to Lauren who was sipping on a drink and talking to her dad.

Lauren-*Hugs her dad and walks over to DJ* What's up baby?

DJ-*Starts singing* This is my song for real no doubt see the DJ's making me feel thugged out so we gone take it to the dance floor this ain't no damn movie girl I'm a be feeling on Ya booty.

Lauren-*Laughs and wraps her arms around his neck* Ya booooooootty.. Ya boooootttyyy.. Ya boooooo-Ty!

DJ-*Laughs and leans down to kiss her*

Lauren-*Kisses back*

Imani-*Taps DJ's leg*

DJ-*Breaks the kiss and looks down* Oh hey baby girl.

Imani-Up please. *Holds her arms out*

DJ-*Picks her up*

Imani-*Leans over and kisses Lauren's cheek* I love you dimples.

Lauren-*Kisses her forehead* I love you too short stack.

DJ-What's my nick name?

Lauren-Bae. *Pecks his lips*

Angela's P.O.V.

Andrew-*Crawls over to Angela* Mama *Makes grabby hands for Angela*

Angela-*Picks him up* Hey baby boy *kiss his forehead*

Andrew-*Smiles excitedly*

Angela-*Kisses his forehead*

Andrew-*Laughs and kicks his feet*

Then Bobby Bitch by Bobby Smurda came on and everyone scurried to the dance floor.

YN P.O.V.

YN-*Sitting on Diggy's shoulders*

Daniella-*Sitting on August's shoulders*

YN and Daniella-AND IM SHOOTING NIGGAS LEFT AND RIGHT

August and Diggy-IF THEY AINT STEPPIN RIGHT OR IF THEY AINT GOT THE

YN-RECORD TYPE!

All-AYEEEE!

-2 Hours later-

Lauren's P.O.V.

DJ-*Pecking her lips* You love me?

Lauren-Obviously baby.

DJ-Awe good cause this is yours *Hands her keys to a Mercedes*

Lauren-*Screams and runs outside to see an all white two seater Mercedes* *Hugs DJ* Thank you baby *Peck his lips*

DJ-You welcome *laughs*

Diggy-Show Ya thangs and I'm younger than Ya nigga. *Pats DJ's shoulder*

DJ-*laughs*

Lauren-I love you.

DJ-I love you more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 175 13
Summary: Y/N and Spencer don't get along but turn to each other for the one thing you need someone else for... A baby. You can plantonically star...
350 46 17
(Yo, writing club kids, this is the story.) Two people are connected in a way that they can't even imagine. A profound connection that leads both of...
5.8K 510 8
After the eight brothers start living together they start facing conflicts with each other. They have a big fight and their paths got separated again...
441K 22K 90
This is book 2 of "Lost and found" series and don't let the amount of the chapters scare you off because this book is thrilling from the beginning ti...