Angel Academy

Galing kay Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

981 83 63
Galing kay Antusama

Sora's life in the Angel Academy actually turned into hell by the next couple of days.

Taehyung made it like that.

After Sora came into the academy the very next day 'somehow' everyone knew her story where her school's heartthrob complimented her hair and she told him she grew it herself.Everyone was teasing her because of it.People even started calling her Angel Hair because of it.And Taehyung seemed to enjoy it very much.

Then whenever any professor asked her any question Taehyung snapped his fingers and made her shut up.She couldn't answer any of their question nor say that she didn't know.She came across rude to a lot of professors and funny to her classmates.

He made her trip on her feet a lot of times in the hallways in front of everyone.Everyone thought she was clumsy when she was actually not clumsy.

During lunch when she was about to sit down during lunch he magically pulled her chair away and she fell right on the floor and her food fell on her.And it ruined her white clothes.

He did so many things like this.But Sora tried her best to hold it in everyday.

Like this two weeks passed.Taehyung's torture didn't stop.It grew more and more everyday.The more annoyed she was at him the more contented he felt.The more she glared at him,the more entertainment he got.Sora still held it and didn't burst out in front of everyone.She complained to Angel Noel everyday but no matter what punishment Taehyung got,he wouldn't stop bothering her.

Some days he was a bit too much.

Like today...during a class on loyalty Taehyung suddenly snapped his fingers and made her walk and stand right beside their professor and made her sing a song.Really loudly.Everyone including their professor was really shocked and giving her looks.But she didn't stop before the song ended.Taehyung was laughing the whole time in the back while the others looked at her,astonished.

After she was done her face turned completely red.The professor and everyone understood it was Taehyung's doing and it wasn't her fault,she still felt embarrassed.And the worst part is that,everyone was giving her sympathetic glances because she became the target of Taehyung.Even Mijin,with whom she became close.he hates that glance.It made her loose her mind.

After the classes Sora quickly walked away from everyone and tried to find a lonely room in the academy.When she found a room in a far corner of the academy she went in it and threw all her things on the floor.Then she stomped and walked around the whole room while angrily shouting.She wanted to get all her anger out.Then she can stay calm in front of everyone.

"Taehyung...you son of a biscuit..who the fudge do you think you are?You think all of it makes you look cool?It makes you look like you are above the authority?No..it makes you look like a bully.In fact you are a bully.You are annoying,irritating and I honestly hope you go to hell.Go to hell and do this,that would be more suitable for a moron..like you..!!"

"Woah!"Sora heard someone's voice coming from the same room.

To be more specific,Taehyung's voice.

Sora quickly stopped and looked at the side where the voice came from.

She saw Taehyung standing there,with a phone.He is holding this towards her,probably making a video of her.

Sora widened her eyes.So many questions were running around in her head.

When did he come here?How much did he hear?What does he want?Is he making a video of her?Does a phone even work in the academy?Where did he even find the phone?

"Why did you stop?It was fun..continue,"Taehyung said while signing her to continue with his other hand.

"I closed the door,how and when did you come in?"Sora asked.

"I came here right after you..and how I came in?I know the spell to unlock doors,"He said and smiled then again said,"Start doing whatever you were doing again.You were doing amazing,sweetie."

Sora sighed.

One day she could just end up killing him.

"Does that phone even work?"Sora asked,"In the academy?"

"Yeah..it does.I have my ways to get things to work,sweetheart,"Taehyung said.

Sora sighed and sat down on the floor.

She's doomed.If he shows this video to everyone then she would be made fun of for years.No one would ever let her forget this.Why can't she have a single moment to herself where she can rant?Why does Taehyung have to ruin everything?

Taehyung came and sat beside her on the floor and kept the phone in his pocket.

"Where did your energy go?You were stomping and jumping around calling me names a few moments ago,"Taehyung said.

"You are gonna show everyone the video,aren't you?"Sora asked

Taehyung stared at her for a few moments,"That depends on you."

She frowned,"What do you mean?"

"I have a little deal.If you make it I guess I will delete the video,"Taehyung said.

Sora turned towards him completely excitedly and asked,"What is it?Tell me!"

Taehyung found that cute and smiled but then seriously said,"You have to do whatever I say for two week.You can't say no to me."

Sora's face fell,"What?"

What is this crazy guy even saying?

"You heard right.Whatcha say?"Taehyung asked acting innocent.

Sora sighed.She is going to teach him a lesson.Nobody has ever taught him so he doesn't know how to behave.He just does and says whatever he wants.

"Listen,this is a form of slavery.That's not allowed and is immoral..and you think you can do whatever you want to do,don't you?Listen..every student over here tolerates you just because they are afraid of you and girls tolerate you just because you look good.But actually.."

"If you don't want to make the deal then say so.Stop lecturing me.If I Were to reform after getting a lecture,I would've reformed years ago,"Taehyung said emotionlessly.

"That's true.I don't know why I tried.And no.I'm not agreeing to the deal."

"Okay.."Taehyung said and was about to get up,"I will just release the video then.."

Sora immediately held his hands and made him sit back down.Taehyung looked at his hand that Sora was holding.

"Sorry.."Sora said and took her hands away,"Can you not release the video?"

"But you said no.So I can't not release it,but if you say yes,I won't."

Sora sighed.She doesn't want this to get released.Everyone knows her as a sweet and nice angel.If this gets released then she would just be a laughingstock.

"Okay.."Sora said in a low voice,"I agree to the deal."

Taehyung smirked,"That's like a good girl!"

Sora then looked at him,"I am going to do whatever you say,but don't expect me to be nice to you anymore."

"Okay,dear,"Taehyung said and ruffled her hair.

"And don't you dare touch me,"Sora said and got up,"I'm going."

Then Sora started walking away from there.

"Make sure to come whenever I call,Sora!"Taehyung shouted from behind.

"Angel Sora!!"Sora corrected him loudly before walking away at a very fast pace.

As Sora assumes,in the span of the next few days Taehyung annoyed her even more.He called her and made her do every stupidest thing for him.Get him food,get him water,turn the light off of his room when he was right beside the switch and what not.Sora did all that but she wasn't nice to him anymore.She always to him when she didn't like something about him and Taehyung replied.And they both bickered constantly.They both started to fight everyday.They both would go everyday to Angel Noel just to complain how stupid and annoying the other one was.Angel Noel was so done with them.

The rebels were all doing what the always did.They constantly creates trouble and different weird situations.Even though they got punished they didn't change.Taehyung made Sora meet them.Surprisingly the others weren't as annoying as Taehyung.Jimin and Seokjin were really nice to her.

Other than that Sora's studies are going well.She has learnt a lot and she's having fun about everything here except for associating with Taehyung.

It's 9:30 pm.Sora was reading a book in her room after having dinner.That's when Taehyung called her.Taehyung calls her magically so when he calls her she hears it from anywhere as of he's calling her name right in front of her ear.

Sora sighed and got up from her bed after keeping the book.

Then she walked towards Taehyung's room that was far away from her.It took quite awhile to get there.She knocked on the door after reaching and he immediately said come in.

She went in the room and saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the room and smiling playfully at her.

"Hi,"He said.

"What do you want?"Sora asked,not even hiding her annoyance.

"The button of my shirt came off.Sew it on,"Taehyung said.

"Fine,give me the shirt,"Sora said.

"I'm wearing it right now.Sew it like this,"Taehyung said and smirked.

Sora knew there was no point of arguing with him and she can't say no to him.She has to do whatever he tells her too.

Sora went close to him and snatched the button,the thread and the needle from him.

The top button of his shirt came off.She put the button in place and slowly started sewing it.Her heart was beating fast because how close they both actually were.And Taehyung was looking right at her face.That wasn't helping at all.And no matter what she says Taehyung is the most handsome man she's ever laid her eyes on.But she somehow managed to maintain a calm face.

Sora suddenly got a evil thought.What if she pokes Taehyung's skin a little bit with the needle?

She smiled.Her sewing was almost at the end.She decided that she would do it right after the the sewing ends.

"You are unusually quiet today,"Sora commented while sewing.

Taehyung didn't say anything,just stared at her.

Sora had tied a ponytail today.A few of her hairs was coming at her face and disturbing her.But she couldn't do anything because both of her hands were busy with sewing.

Taehyung suddenly brought his hand to her face and moved the hairs away.That made Sora's heart beat faster.

After that Taehyung slowly caressed her face and kept his hand on her face.

Then he finally said,"Did anyone ever tell you that you are really pretty?"

Sora didn't reply.She was in no position to reply.Her heart was beating so loud that she was afraid that he could hear it.He was just joking.She should calm herself down.He doesn't mean it.He was just playing.

She quickly ended sewing and pushed him away,"I told you to not touch me,you pervert."

She said handed him his needle and thread and left the room as soon as possible.

Taehyung was left in the room,shocked.

After coming out of the room Sora stood leaning against the wall while clutching her beating heart.

This is the worst thing he's ever done.This kind of jokes aren't funny.

And the worst part is that....he sounded sincere.

Why did he do that?

___________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

56.6K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
1.1K 239 42
A black swan that came from the underworld and stayed at Black Forest have a special mission for himself to accomplish so, he can go back to the unde...
533K 36.4K 72
"Oh baby, I have a lot more to offer than coffee dates and flowers." The life of 7 boys changes drastically when they encounter two girls, both runni...
67.2K 4.7K 36
|| completed || [He was an angel with black wings, and crooked halo who had fallen from heaven and been through hell] in which a low grade angel; Eun...