Secrets,No Lies | an ItsFunne...

By biscuit_hoard

After Funneh and Gold leave YH for an emergency back in Canada,Alec,Kyran and Evan meet a strange man and he... More

For New Readers :)
Chapter 1: Old Pictures,New People
Chapter 2:Angel in disguise
Chapter 3: We're Leaving
Chapter 4: 5 Million
Chapter 5: Acting Suspicious
Chapter 6: The Sleepover
Chapter 7: Strange,Shady,Weird People
Chapter 8: The Call
Chapter 9: Home sweet Home
Chapter 10: Yes or No?
Chapter 11: Stuck
Chapter 12: We Cool Now?
Chapter 13: Awkward Reunion
Chapter 14: Newbies
Chapter 15: Stupid Redhead
Chapter 16: New Look?
Chapter 17: 4 am
Chapter 19: Memories
Chapter 20: Scented Letter
:0
Chapter 21: Don't Cry
Chapter 22: Finally Caught
Chapter 23: Goodbye?
Lemme ask u something
Chapter 24: The Arrival
Chapter 25: Explanation
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Guess Who Found Out
Chapter 28: Hearing Conversations
Just Promoting Myself--
Chapter 29: Letters and Confessions
Chapter 30 : Trust Me
(FINALE)Chapter 31 : Signing Out

Chapter 18: First Mission

751 31 27
By biscuit_hoard

(lez speed things up)

¦1 Week Later...¦

•Alec•

I've been here for about a week now.Now I'm starting to worry about my family.And Yandere probably found out by now.She's gonna kill me.

Now about being an agent.We started working actually.Though we haven't been on our first mission yet.Just working between cubicles.That time when we found out that the Krew are actually siblings shocked me.But I would never think that Funneh and Gold have been lying to us.No,they never spoke anything about their family so I guess they just kept it a secret.

They already explained why they had to hide it.Which happened last week.But if they find out about my secret,I'm not even going to think that they'll forgive me.I work for a murderer.It was my decision that I joined.So blame it on me.

"Hey,you okay?" Kyran asked,peeking his head up from other side of the cubicle wall in front of me.Meaning,his cubicle is in front of mine.

I pushed aside my thoughts."I'm fine.Why would you ask that?" I replied flatly.He looked at me with a 'you-could-have-just-said-yes' face then got back to work.

🔔"Hello? Agent Alec,Kyran,and Evan please come into my office.I have a mission for you."🔔

Wait..a mission?

"Guys,it's your first mission!" Gold squealed from her cubicle a few miles away."Don't worry.It'll probably be an easy one.Remember our first mission,Funneh?"

"Mhmm.That time when we saved Rollie Daniels,shooting Freddy at the head-well,I did that one." Funneh replied.

"C'mon.Get Evan and let's go."
____________________________________

"Captain?" Kyran called out.The captain sat behind his desk looking straight at us."I'm giving you three your first ever mission.After all the training,I'm sure you can handle it." He said.

"Yeah,well we've been training a lot since last week.So I guess we can.What is the mission,anyway?" Evan pondered.The captain looked down on his computer.

"So there's been a few robbers around town.People say they've been robbing their houses each night.Someone said they saw them robbing the bank earlier.I need you three to stop them from getting away with the money."

So it's a robbery,huh?

"They're still robbing the bank.I don't think you'll need a disguise.Just stop them.And I guess you'll take the car.Now,grab some gear." He added.His hand reached down on the other side of the desk.Then what used to be a drinking station transformed into some kind of stand with different weapons and spells displayed on it.

(that made no sense so here's a screenshot from that one episode)

"Woah!" Evan gasped."I'm sure Gold won't mind if one of you used the gold gun.It's her favorite." The captain pointed out.

We grabbed our chosen weapons.I chose the regular pistol gun,Kyran chose the gold gun (he called dibs on it,) and Evan chose the diamond gun.Then we ran out the room.

(not sure if it is diamond or just blue :p)

"Good luck,agents."
______________________________________

»Time Skip»

•Kyran•

Since we took the car,Alec drove us.He's the only one with a license.

He drove fast enough to catch up.The bank isn't very far from the agency so it took about 16 minutes to get there.

Infront of the bank was a white van.The rear door was open.Inside,you could see a bunch of money bags.

We stepped out of the car.I'm still scared.But I know Rainbow and the rest of the team are watching us from the agency.I don't know how,though.

There were three of them.Two of them were getting the money while the other one was holding on to an innocent guy dressed up in a suit, pointing a gun to the side of his head.He was threatening the bank manager or something.

"Hey! Drop the money and the gun,now!" Evan yelled.

(what do cops say when they do these things-)

"Heh,you'll have to fight me first.No guns!" One of them said.It was the guy threatening the innocent guy.He let go of him and marched over to us with a wide grin on his face.

Well this isn't gonna go well."What do we do?!" I whisper shouted to Alec and Evan."Quit being a baby and kick this guy's butt!" Evan muttered as a reply.

Robber no.1 (which is the guy picking a fight with us) tries to throw a punch at Alec,since he's the nearest,but he blocks his attak."You two deal with the other guys!" he ordered.

The other two were still getting the money.Almost done,maybe.Me and Evan rushed over to them.But before we could get to them,they put some more money bags in the van and drove off.

"Dammit!" I groaned.Meanwhile,Alec was done fighting that guy and handcuffed him.He reported him to the captain and the rest of the team.

(by the earpiece thingy)

"C'mon,we're following them.Get in the car!"

We all hopped in and Alec started driving really fast.

"This is agent Kyran,reporting in.We caught one of them but the other two got away with the money.So we're chasing them right now.Funneh?"

"Hm.Alright,we're coming."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You'll see.Hold on tight."
____________________________________

"Funneh said they're coming but I don't know what she meant" I said."I think they're coming for back up." Evan exclaimed.

Finally,we caught up to them.We were so close from behind.No other vehicles were there.Just them,and us.But that was what I thought.

The van was about to reach a T-junction road.Until another car,which was similar to this car,came from the other direction,made a spin and blocked the van's way.

(no sense,eh?)

The van stopped in it's tracks.They were trapped.Alec stopped the car too and we step out.Coming out of the other car was the Krew.

I waved my hand at them.Rainbow waved back."Step out of the van.Hands in the air.Now." Funneh yelled.

The two subjects slowly stepped out,their hands in the air.Gold and Draco walked over to them and held on tight on their wrists."Don't even try escaping." I heard Draco whisper to them.

"Since it's your first mission,do the honours of handcuffing these geese." Gold said.I looked at Alec and Evan.They looked at me.We walked closer to them and took the handcuffs from Gold."You guys do it.I already handcuffed someone." Alec insisted.Without further ado,Evan and I handcuffed our first catch.
_____________________________________

"So,first mission done.Congrats guys!" Funneh said with a bright smile.We stood outside the bank with Funneh and Rainbow while Lunar,Draco and Gold return the money.

I started feeling a little weird.It's a little embarrassing to say but..

"Umm I need to use the restroom.Any near by?" I asked shyly.Funneh looked around for a moment."I guess you could use the one at our house." Rainbow muttered.She said 'our' house.The Krew has a house?

"What do you mean?" Alec asked."We may live in the provided rooms of the agency but we still have a home.We usually visit on the weekends." Rainbow explained."Follow me.I'll show you." Funneh said.
_____________________________________

It wasn't very far so that's good.The house was big enough for five of them.It was a two storey house.In the outside,the walls were made of yellow bricks.The windows and front door were white.And the roof was a light gray.An oak fence surrounded the house just like the other houses.

Funneh unlocked the door and let me in first.In the inside,the walls were a light gray.The wooden floor seem polished.The simple furniture matched the place.It was a little messy but it still looked fine.

"The bathroom is right there.Its the door to the left.I'll be here in the living room." Funneh directed,pointing to a small hallway near the kitchen.I nodded and made my way to the bathroom.
_____________________________________

"Done."

I walked back to the living room to see everyone else sitting and looking around the area."Are we gonna go back to the agency?" I asked."The captain called.He said a relative of his is really sick so he has to leave for a day.Now,we don't have any work." Funneh exclaimed."We can go back later" Lunar said.

"Hey,why are there so many CDs on the floor?" Evan asked,pointing at the CDs scattered around on the floor near the TV stand.Alec walked closer to it." 'F.U.N the movie'? 'F.U.N 1'? 'F.U.N 4'? What are these?"

(do u know what i mean? if not,re watch the draw my life video)

Funneh blushed and covered her face with her hands while the rest of the Krew just giggled."Those are old CDs of Funneh's childhood." Lunar chuckled.Funneh blushed harder."LUNAR!"

"Ooh,can we watch it?" I cooed."NO! It's too embarrassing! The cringe!" Funneh hissed.I began to laugh too.

"Y-you know what? Feel free to explore the house.Just don't touch those CDs,I beg you!" She implored."Heh,okay,okay.I'll take a look at these pictures." Alec said.

The three of us looked at all the framed pictures on the wall.Most of them were the five of them when they were younger.

"Aww,look at this one."

"Hehe,Draco looks silly here."

"I wonder what year this was taken."

(here's some drawn examples I guess)

(sorry for poor shading-)

(the red stuff is supposed to be drawn with red markers or somethin)

"This one looks like it was taken just a few years ago."

(no one knows why rainbow is so tall here.a c c i d e n t)

"Can we go upstairs?" Evan asked politely."Eh,sure.Nothing much is up there anyway." Rainbow replied and got back to talking with her siblings.
______________________________________

We reached the second floor.It was a bit smaller than the first one.There were mostly bedrooms,I think.We entered the room with a purple door first.

The room was really messy.And a little dark since the blinds were down and the only source of light was a hanging lantern.Dusty books piled up everywhere.Beakers and weird potion bottles were on shelves.A few jars of random things as well.A bookshelf near by had a few more books and scented candles.And a cauldron in the center of the room.It looked like a room a witch would have.

"Woah...I'm pretty sure this is Lunar's room." Alec said."Agreed." Evan and I said in unison.Something lying down on the floor caught my eye.It was a book.But it looked interesting.

"Hey,what's with this thing..?"

I grabbed the book and read the cover.

'Memories'

That's what it said.I opened it up and flipped a few pages.Alec and Evan gathered up beside me.

Inside the book were more pictures.Polaroid pictures sticked on the pages.I was about to say something when suddenly,we appeared in a dark room.Nothing else was there but darkness.

"W-WHERE ARE WE?!"

_____________________________________

hiii i got carried away with this.bruh,its 12:14-

i published this in the morning.

bai agents!

word count: 1825

Edit: Don't go to the next chapter yet! I'm editing chapter 19 so its unpublished rn.Chapter 20 will have spoilers sooo ok?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.7K 101
•~It'sFunneh Incorrect Quotes~• »»------ ✼ ------«« Just a little story. Not really a...
1.7K 49 6
!! not shipping siblings. please do not ship the krew with each other. !! this is a work of fiction - i am suuei, do not be fooled, i just can't chan...
961 10 16
★Completed!★ ¶•Krew always lived in the Laboratory, it's all they ever knew. That was until they woke up one day and everything looks... Rusted, but...
18.9K 848 33
june 14, 2022 hello it's moodii here, omg if you hate really bad written characters and bad plot points dont click on this book ITS SO OLD IM SORRY...