Bakugo x reader

By demonlord663

Every book I make is crack don't expect good shit from me. Bakugo has a crush on his childhood best friend. B... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 lemon/smut
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88

14

13K 325 268
By demonlord663

I was watching a love anime. "Are you serious dude? You don't know that she likes you!? Come on"! I said. Katsuki was watching me watch it. I stared at the character. "Actually it's the other way around". Katsuki said. "Look how obvious she is though". I said. "He just jumped off a fucking roof for her". Katsuki said. "Kacchan we aren't watching Maid Sama anymore". I laughed. "Oh what are we watching"? Katsuki asked. "Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun". I laughed. "Oh, well yeah he's stupid". Katsuki said. "I think he lowkey knows she likes him and he just doesn't know how to tell her". I said

"No I think he's just that fucking stupid". Katsuki said. I ate my chips. It was Hot Cheetos. Katsuki kissed me taking my bag of chips. "Katsuki"! I whined as he ate my chips. "Shh". He kissed me again. I pouted. He handed me a KitKat. "Yay"! I smiled. "365 Days? People keep telling me to watch it". I said. "No, is it another romance? Let's watch something exciting". Katsuki said. "Alright what do you want to watch"? I asked. "Have you watched 6 Underground yet"? Katsuki asked. "No". I said.

"Then we're watching that". Katsuki said. "Oh my god Ryan Reynolds! I love him"! I said. "Name two of his movies". Katsuki said. "Buried, Deadpool 1 and 2, Life, Pokemon Detective Pikachu, The Hit Man's Bodyguard, The Croods... Kacchan I can go on and on I fucking love him". I said. "Kacchan I can go on and on I fucking love him". He mimicked me in a high pitch voice. "That's how you sound"! He growled. I smiled at him.

After we finished the movie. "Wow it was awesome"! I said. "It really was good". Katsuki said. I kissed him, he kissed me back. I got on top of him and his hands were on my hips. I laid down on top of him hugging him. Later on in the common room. "(Y/n)"! Ashido ran up to me. "Yeah"? I asked. "Do you want to do the Savage remix challenge with me"? Ashido asked. "Hell yeah". I said. "Alright do you know the dance? By heart or do you want to practice run it first"? I asked. "Let's practice run it with the camera on just in case we nail first time". I laughed.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"I think Mina and (Y/n) are about to dance". Urarka said. "Oh cool let's not mess them up then". Kirishima said. When the dance started I froze. My eyes were glued to (Y/n). "Oh shit". Kaminari said. That took me out my trance. "(Y/n) what the fuck do you think you're doing"!? I tackled her off camera. "Ow Kacchan"! I said in pain as I pinned her down. "(Y/n) are you ok"?! Ashido asked. "Yeah...". (Y/n) said. "Good thing we already made like 3 of them". She laughed. "Delete them! Nobody can look at you like that"! I yelled.

"Like... What"? (Y/n) asked confused. "Don't play innocent with me bitch! You know how good you look". I said. She smiled. "Kacchan you're being weird. I just did a dance". I said. "A dance that showed off your ass, curves, and... Fuck you". I mumbled. She smirked at me. "Don't look at me like that fuck". I growled. "Izuku you liked the dance right"? (Y/n) asked. Deku shrugged. "Yeah you and Ashido were really good". He smiled at her. "Kacchan why didn't you like the dance"? (Y/n) asked.

She was fucking with me right now. "I hate you". I growled. "Eh? Then what's poking-". I kissed her. "Shut the fuck up". I said. "Kacchan... Could you get off (Y/n)"? Deku asked. "No"! I growled kissing her again. "Katsuki get off". (Y/n) said. "Tell Ashido to delete the videos". I said. "Make me". She said. I bit my lip. She put her feet to my chest and kicked me off of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 110
โ™ ๏ธŽโ€ขโžบ โ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’”. โž โžฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
38.6K 996 20
(Y/n) just moved to the city and got into the legendary UA High school to become a pro hero. She meets a certain ash blonde and has grown to love him...
142K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...