𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”13

21.6K 949 86
By cheesyburgir

Sorry for the late update, was not well.

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The next day no one was able to contain the excitement of today's function.

Sahaan was ready in a beautiful maroon gharara while Isra was wearing a peach pink gharara who was twinning with Amirah and Azra wore a golden gharara.

The gharara theme was set up by the bride herself; she wanted her bridesmaids to wear the colors present in her dress.

Everyone gathered in the hall, to decide who will go with whom, everyone got inside the cars driven by men of the family.

Hamaad, Isra, Amirah, Azaad and Azra sit in one car where Azra hurries up and sits in front with Hammad who was driving, it irked him to no end that Azra pushed Amirah at the back seat and sat in front.

Sahaan was called up to her tayi's room last minute so she wasn't able to accompany them.

Upon entering the room she sees her tayi rummaging through her almirah, she stands there looking down not knowing what to do, nervously fiddling with her fingers looking here and there.

She looks up when an old frail hand holds her hands, her tayi makes her wear a pair of kangan in her hands.

She is somewhat shocked to see this behavior of her tayi. On seeing her daughter in law so nervous in front of her,she folds her hand together making Sahaan startled.

"Mujhe maaf kardo Sahaan, jo bhi sab hua usme meri ghalti thi. Mere bete ko iski saza na do. Uski sirf itni ghalti thi ki usne apni maa par andha dhun yaqeen kiya, I'm the perfect example of a mother who ruined his own son's life please Sahaan I beg you don't punish my son for my sins. Maine tumhe jitna bhi sataya hosake toh mujhe maaf kardo?" Her tayi ammi begs her who stands there still not able to believe the situation.

(Please forgive me Sahaan, whatever happened was my mistake, don't punish my son for it. His mistake was that he trusted his mother blindly. Forgive me for troubling you a lot.)

Tears well up in her eyes, she closes her eyes to stop them. Secretly thanking Allah for making things fall at their place.

"Apni ghalti ki ab pachta rahi hai toh mai kon hoti hu aapko maaf nahi karne waali. Mere rab ki khatir mai maapko maaf karti hu, agar maine aapko maaf nahi kiya toh mera rab bhi nahi karega." Sahaan held her hands, she was still folding in front of her.

(Yes I know you made a mistake but now when you're regretting who am I to not forgive you? For my Allah's sake I forgive you, if I didn't then Allah will not forgive you too.)

"Khush raho. Allah tumhare naseeb me saari khushiya likhe." Saying this,she kisses her forehead and leaves the room but Ayesha knew she just forgave her for the sake of god, not whole heartedly and she didn't even have her hopes high. She knew she troubled her a lot.

(Be happy! May god grant you happiness.)

Sahaan smiles, with happiness slowly returning on her face, she saunters out of the room and goes down to see everyone sitting in cars.

Ahmed comes from behind and holds her bangles clad hands startling her.She turns sideways to see the person she was trying to avoid since yesterday night.

She looks down at their joint hands and tries to separate them but Ahmed doesn't leave her hand, tightening his grip he takes her towards his car and opens the passenger seat helping her with her dress to sit comfortably.

He goes towards the driver seat and gets in, starting the car as they move towards the destination.

She ignores him by looking at the nightlife of karachi streets shimmering with yellow street lights.

He looked towards her, who was busy looking outside the window. Taking a proper look at her, who was wearing a maroon gharara matching with his tie. She was looking seductive yet innocent with blood red lipstick painted on her lips, eyelashes coated with heavy mascara making her big doe eyes pop out, a permanent blush was embedded on her cheeks due to his gaze.

He continued appreciating the beauty beside him, with her golden choker encrusted with diamonds and pearls accompanied by a long haar, resting on her chest, in her swan-like neck was tempting him. Her hair was made in a tight bun, not a single strand falling out of its place followed by a maangtika in her hair line, making her beauty more appealing to him.

He cursed under his breath seeing her neck on full display.

"Saamne dekh kar chalayen." Sahaan mutters angrily.

(Look at the front.)

he smirks at her comment

"Meri aankhen meri marzi." Ahmed tells her amused at her uneasiness.

(My eyes, my wish.)

"Marwane ka shouq hai kya aapko?" Sahaan taunts him who laughs hearing her accusation, Sahaan looks at him who was having a full blown smile on his face without blinking her eyes.

(Do you want us to get killed?)

"I know I'm good looking jaan. You can stare at me all you want but let's wait till we go home." Ahmed smirks at her, who looks flushed at his comment.

"You must be delusional Mr.Khan, if you're thinking that the thing which happened in a moment of heat will make my heart melt at you. It is nothing in front of what you made me go through." Sahaan angrily whispers.

He clenches his hand on the steering wheel, clenching his jaw in anger as he looks towards her, who sits completely unfazed by the comment she just made, as if she doesn't care.

"Sahaan, what do you want me to do? Tell me! I'll do everything for your forgiveness." He helplessly asks her who ignores him.

Stopping at the reception hall, Sahaan was about to get out but stopped when Ahmed held her wrist. He smiles seeing his mother's kangan in her hands and kisses her palms inhaling the sweet smell of henna.

Sahaan stares at him blankly, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach. Snatching her hand from his.

"Hogaya aapka? Aapko toh bahana chahiye hota hai mujhe haath lagane ka, mai abhi bhi wahi Sahaan jisne aapki mohabbat cheeni hai, wahi Sahaan jisne aapki maa ka sukoon cheen liya." She angrily tells him who looks dumbfounded at her outburst.

(Are you done? You just want some excuses to touch me, I'm the same Sahaan who snatched your love, the same Sahaan who disrupted your mothers peace.)

Removing the seat belt he gets down and goes towards the passenger seat. Sahaan follows his moment and her eyes widen when he opens the door and leans on her removing her seat belt, giving a small peck on her forehead he helps her getting down and shuts the door.

He turns and leaves the parking lot moving towards the entrance, however his red eyes didn't go unnoticed by Sahaan.

"Was he about to cry?" Sahaan asks herself in the empty parking lot looking at his retreating back in front of her.

She hurriedly goes towards him, not wanting to stay alone in the parking lot at this time. Ahmed looks from his peripheral vision to see her following him almost stumbling in hurry, he slows down his steps so that she can come with him.

She was not sure what she wanted but she knew she couldn't live without this man. Perhaps what she needs is a break to clear her mind.

He smiles at her eagerness to go with him, not wanting him but still wants the safety he provided her.

They both enter the hall together looking like a regal couple, complimenting each other. Sahaan's eyes widened seeing his maroon tie matching her dress. She narrows her eyes at Isra who was talking to someone, she knew Isra was the mastermind behind this.

Ahmed looks at his wife who was busy glaring at Isra completely unaware of the stares given by their guest in awe to the compatible couple.

He chuckles, amused at her glare which won't be able to scare a mouse.

~~

By now Sahaan was literally used as a rag doll, she was being dragged by her dadi and tayi here and there presenting her as the eldest daughter in law of the khans proudly.

Amirah and Isra were laughing at her condition, who walks towards them silently, not having energy to even glare at them.

She comes and stands beside Hammad leaning her head on his arm, closing her eyes.

Amirah looks at them in adoration as she knows the bond they shared, Hammad looks at Amirah feeling her strong gaze. He smirks at her checking her out, who shyly looks down, smiling!

She slowly peeks at him through her lashes, completely checking him out who was looking dashing in his black coat with a peach pink tie, Amirah bites her lips to stop her laugh seeing his girly tie.

What happened was, when Hammad came to know that the couples were gonna match he wanted to do that too with Amirah.

He asked for Isra's help, telling her to wear the same dress as Amirah so no one will be suspicious at them, but Isra being Isra took this chance to take revenge of all the pranks he did on her and decided to wear a peach color dress so that he could be embarrassed wearing a girly color tie but Hammad could care less as long as he matched with Amirah.

This didn't go unnoticed by Azra who was fuming in jealousy.

Everything was slowly being wrapped up, it was time to ruqsat Amrah who was a sobbing mess in her fathers arms, after bidding goodbye to everyone she leaves with her husband. Everyone was too tired to even talk and settle in their cars with Hammad literally holding Sahaan who was almost on the verge of sleeping.

Irritated, Hammad shakes her shoulder bringing her out of her sleep. Frowning at Hammad she whines, slapping his shoulders who rolls his eyes at her.

"You go and start the car, I'll hold the sleeping beauty." Azaad comes and jokingly tells him who chuckles at him.

Azaad was trying to indulge Sahaan in his talks so that she won't sleep. Azaad knew she hadn't slept since yesterday, perks of being the eldest daughter in law.

Ahmed who was coming out of the hall after talking to the manager saw Azaad holding Sahaan, she was leaning on him.

Seething in anger, he marches towards them. Taking big strides he was in front of them in seconds.

"Tum jao, hum meri car mein ajayenge." He tells azaad pulling a tired Sahaan in his arms.

(You leave, we both will come in my car.)

"Lekin bhai, hum sab saath jaa rahe hai wapsi me ice cream khane ke liye." Azaad tells him, almost teasingly, that he knew his older brother was very jealous of their bonding.

(But brother, we all are going to have ice cream.)

Hearing ice cream Sahaan looked up excitedly and pushing Ahmed she started running towards their car yelling at them to hurry up.

"Ye toh abhi thaki hui thi, aankhen bhi nahi khul rahi thi aur ye kya?" Muttering this, Ahmed moves towards her who was running towards their cousins, jogging to her he picks her in his arms and turns towards his car.

(She was dead tired just now and wasn't even able to open her eyes. What's this?)

Sahaan shrieks loudly, punching his shoulders, yelling at him to put her down. all their cousins laugh at the couple seeing their antics. Making her sit in the passenger seat he jogs towards his and starts the car. While driving he notices Sahaan who was sulking over ice cream.

Chuckling at her long face he turns his car and stops. Sahaan looks up when the car stops. Her eyes lit up seeing the ice cream shop and Hammad's car there.

Jumping in excitement, she hurriedly gets out of the car running towards her cousins. Enjoy their ice creams Sahaan, Isra and Amirah was sitting on Hammad's cars bonnet to trouble him as he doesn't like it when someone even come nears his car, but he kept quiet, eyeing Amirah with a twinkle in his eyes who was laughing with Sahaan and Isra.

Upon telling Azra to join them she skillfully ignored and sat inside the car noticing how Hammad was eyeing Amirah again and again.

Finishing up their ice creams, everyone settles in their cars, with Sahaan continuously scratching and massaging her scalp. Ahmed notices her actions and pulls her hair down.

"Aage se koi zaroorat nahi hai iss tarah baal baandhne ki." Ahmed tells Sahaan combing her hair with one hand and driving with another.

(Next time don't tie your hair like this.)

Sahaan mimics him, slapping his hand away and points towards the steering wheel. Telling him to concentrate on his driving through directions.

Ahmed chuckles at her actions and the scowl etched on her face. Cranky Sahaan was very cute.

Reaching home everyone moves towards their respective rooms, dead tired to even talk to anyone.

Freshening up, Sahaan comes out of the bathroom and lays down beside Isra. Sleeps consumes her as soon as she hits the bed, on the other hand Ahmed was very restless, he couldn't do much to woo Sahaan as all of them very busy in preparations and he was afraid thinking what do as Amrah's ruqsati was done and dadi already gave her the permission to go with his chachu if she wants.

holaaaa!!!...ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO;)...

How many of you want Sahaan to go with them?

Please let me know your views.

*Vote and Comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 9.6K 57
Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his first wife. The one who suffers and go t...
565K 39.4K 42
'I hope for us.' 'This hope gives me strength to breath.' 'Strength to fight with our odds.' 'One day to win over our demons.' 'Hope for that one d...
403K 8.5K 29
Valerie Anderson was once happily married to the man she vowed to spend the rest of her life with. Every day was like a dream to both parties, until...
302K 14.9K 17
Mehmel khan, a girl abandoned by her parents craves love but each time she gets disappointed until someone enters her life and gave her all the love...