Eแดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ | ๐‘‡๐พ

By somuchBTS

โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

19.7K 1K 646
By somuchBTS

(18+ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ)

Jungkook may lack Humanity in daily life but he was a whole Beast in Bed.

Taehyung's innocent eyes were wide open as Jungkook hovered over his petit body, the bed creaking slightly under their weight.

Jungkook blinded by Lust and desire attacked Taehyung's soft lips with hard, passionate kisses.
Taehyung tried to keep up with his skillful and experienced Boyfriend but he wasn't a match for Jungkook's animosity.

Jungkook sunk his sharp teeth in Taehyung's swollen Bottom lip, drawing beads of red blood.

Taehyung whimpered and gasped giving Jungkook the opportunity to shove his tongue inside Taehyung's inviting mouth, exploring the wet craven.

Jungkook frantically removed Taehyung's shirt, letting his hands roam around the soft flesh, inciting excited moans form the younger.
Jungkook's cold finger pinched Taehyung's hardened niples making the younger flinch.

Jungkook lowered his head to Taehyung's chest as his tounge licked the soft skin around his niples before sucking on them, Jungkook bit one of Taehyung's nipples earning a startled scream form the younger.

❝You Taste so fucking good, babyboy!❞
Jungkook groaned against Taehyung's skin, claiming it as his own.

Jungkook left wet, open mouthed kisses down Taehyung's body, worshipping each and every inch of his skin.
Taehyung's finger curled around Jungkook's soft Raven hair as he moaned uncontrollably.

Taehyung hooked his fingers under Jungkook's shirt as he struggled to get rid of it, Jungkook removed his shirt frantically as Taehyung caressed the now exposed abs that adorned Jungkook's sculpted body.

Taehyung lifted his head up as he sucked and kissed Jungkook's prominent Adam's apple, leaving kisses down his neck.

Jungkook left a bouquet of red and purple hickeys around Taehyung's neck and collarbones along with angry bite Marks, Taehyung moaned and whimpered uncontrollably as he let his hands roam all across Jungkook's body, tracing the Tattoos that Taehyung had grown to love.

Jungkook's finger's grazed the button of Taehyung's Jeans as he lifted his head to stare at Taehyung awaiting his approval.

Taehyung moaned in approval, urging Jungkook to hurry up.
The alluring moan caused Jungkook's member to twitch as he got even more desperate and excited.

Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's blue Jeans tossing it to the ground, his memeber got harder upon seeing Taehyung's naked legs.
The smooth, tanned skin seemed to go on forever, no blemishes, no marks to remember those sinful legs by.

Jungkook lowered his head to Taehyung's thighs, licking and biting, making Taehyung more excited.
Jungkook's hands ran up and down Taehyung's legs, wanting to engrave the feeling inside his body.

Taehyung's moans and whimpers were music to Jungkook's ears, Taehyung had high pitched moans despite his unruly deep voice.

Jungkook's slender fingers hooked under the waist Band of Taehyung's white boxers as he looked up to meet Taehyung's dazed eyes.

❝Are you sure, you want this? ❞
Jungkook questioned not wanting Taehyung to feel as if he was obligated to do this.

❝Pretty sure, I want you Now!❞
Taehyung demanded, slipping into deep depths of desire and lust, something he's never felt before.

Jungkook isn't holding back anymore, the inner animal inside him broke free from the rusted chains upon hearing the sinful words escape his beloved's lips.

Jungkook is going to devour Taehyung.

Jungkook removed the Boxer's which acted as a Barrier and Caressed Taehyung's length, Taehyung was beautiful all over.

Jungkook Took Taehyung's hardened member in his mouth, swirling his tounge around the tip making Taehyung cry out loud, his body shaking from the intense amount of pleasure.

Jungkook lapped the precum dripping form Taehyung's tip as he teased the younger thoroughly.

❝Jungkook, I feel weird.❞
Taehyung whispered, feeling a weird sensation building up in the pit of his stomach.

❝I'm not letting you cum just yet.❞
Jungkook said, removing his mouth form Taehyung member, earning whines of protest form the younger.

❝Jungkook!❞
Taehyung whined, hating the feeling of being left unfinished.

❝It's Hyung to you! ❞
Jungkook growled, his hand wrapping around Taehyung's delicate neck, applying slight pressure.

❝Be a Good Boy for Hyung, okay?❞
Jungkook demanded, tightening his hold around Taehyung's neck.

❝Hyung..❞
Taehyung choked out, feeling tears brim his eyes.

Jungkook's dominance was overwhelming but Taehyung loved it.
Jungkook chuckled looking at his frightened, excited kitten.

Jungkook's fingers grazed Taehyung's Virgin hole, making a shiver of pleasure run down his spine.

❝Has anyone ever been here, before?❞
Jungkook asked, tracing patterns on Taehyung's plump ass.

❝N-no o-one❞
Taehyung managed to choke out, feeling emersed with pleasure and want.

❝Your ass belongs to Hyung, right?❞
Jungkook growled, amidst the growing possessiveness.

❝T-to Hyung-Ah!❞
Taehyung screamed when Jungkook entered one of his long fingers inside Taehyung's wet hole.

❝So fucking Tight.❞
Jungkook groaned under his breath, before inserting the second finger.

Taehyung squirmed around the bed as cries and moans left his mouth.
Jungkook thrusted his slender fingers in and out of Taehyung's Tight hole preparing the boy for his dick but pulled them out before Taehyung could cum.

Jungkook got rid of his pants and boxers as his hardened member stood tall and proud between his legs, screaming for attention.

❝Suck.❞
Jungkook demanded, holding his fingers before Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung took the fingers in his mouth, swirling his tongue around them, wetting Jungkook's digits.
When Jungkook felt that the fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out of Taehyung mouth and rubbed the Saliva over his dick to substitute as Lube.

Taehyung's eyes fell upon Jungkook's memeber before widening with fear and terror, There was no way Jungkook would fit inside his hole.
Jungkook was even bigger than he remembered making Taehyung afraid.

❝You won't fit, you'll break my ass!❞
Taehyung yelled, trying to break free from Jungkook rigid grasp.

❝Relax, if it hurts too much we'll stop.❞
Jungkook reassured, kissing Taehyung's lips.

-But Jungkook didn't know whether he'll be able to stop once he started, Taehyung was way too addictive.

Jungkook placed his tip at Taehyung's wet entrance, slowly entering it inside Taehyung's hole.
Taehyung's hands clasped the white sheets as a painful scream left his lips.

❝Are you in yet?❞
Taehyung asked between cries but Jungkook didn't have the heart to tell him that he had just entered his tip by now.

Jungkook made the irrational decision of slamming the rest of his length inside Taehyung's hole to make it hurt less.
Taehyung screamed as tears ran down his cheeks, his hands clutched the sheets tighter.

Jungkook waited until Taehyung had adjusted to his length before moving slowly.

The pain morphed into pleasure making Taehyung moan loudly, Jungkook increased his speed, struggling to hold back.

❝F-faster.❞
Taehyung moaned, making Jungkook loose all rationality.

Jungkook rammed his length inside Taehyung, thrusting in and out at an Animalistic pace making Cries and moans of pain and pleasure escape Taehyung's lips.

Skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room as Taehyung's moans and Jungkook's groans and grunts bounced off the wall.

Jungkook lifted one of Taehyung's legs and placed it on his shoulder, thrusting deeper and hitting Taehyung's prostate.
Taehyung cried into the pillow as Jungkook repeatedly abused his prostate making waves of pleasure crash down on him.

The familiar sensation built up again as Taehyung came all over him and Jungkook without a warning.
Taehyung breathed erratically as Jungkook continued to thrust powerfully inside him, chasing his own orgasm.

Taehyung who was still sensitive after his orgasm, almost collapsed due to the overstimulation.
The Euphoric feeling that Jungkook provided him with got him intoxicated.

Jungkook came inside Taehyung with a groan as Taehyung orgasmed for the second time, his nails digging in Jungkook's back as the uncontrollable sensation shook his body.

Jungkook's cum dripped down Taehyung's luscious thighs as Taehyung's eyes were drooping close.

Jungkook growled and kissed Taehyung heatedly wanting more, he wasn't anywhere near satisfied.

❝No more.. ❞
Taehyung whispered but deep down he wanted to feel the euphoric feeling all over again.

❝Oh no, baby, you're mine tonight.❞
Jungkook growled, pouncing on Taehyung once again.

One round turned into two and two rounds turned into too many to count.

Their bodies intertwined together in a passionate mess as the night was brought to life by their moans, their bodies became one along with their souls.

-I'm going to hell, anyways.
The MV of 'Stay Gold' is a fucking masterpiece 🦋
Please vote!
Stay safe and have a great dayyy
-S🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
40.6K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
501K 12.8K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...
21.2K 968 31
''Either u hate me, love me or try to run away from me always remember one thing, u r mine from the instance i set my eyes on you.'' ''It's never goi...