Miracle on USA Ave.

By MightyBanksie

"And I'm saying it right here right now I love you" More

Later?
Dad's Home?
Open your eyes
What did she say?

Characters

1.1K 15 13
By MightyBanksie

Sabrina Carpenter as Dahlia Jane Bombay

"I don't understand what the point is in saying it if he doesn't love me back"

The Sweetheart

Vincent Larusso as Adam Banks

"I had to tell you that I love you before you left because I didn't know when I would say it again"

The Secret Boyfriend

Joshua Jackson as Charlie Conway

"For the last time DJ you cannot sleep with my teddy bear, he's mine"

The Boy Best Friend

Kristina Pimenova as Lexi Conway

"Oh please Lee Lee that boy has been making goo goo eyes at you since kindergarten"

The OG Best Friend

Summer Fontana as Blue Hilton

"I may be seven but I'm not stupid, you're in love with her and she's in love with you, it's not that hard"

The New Little Sister

Emilio Estevez as Gordon Bombay

"I have no other choice you have to go with your mother"

The "Present" Father

Cameron Diaz as Felicity Hilton

"I promise I'm clean, this can be a fresh start for us"

The Abandoner

Matthew Lillard as Braxton Hilton

"Listen kid, I don't like you but your mother wants you here so I guess I have to get used to you"

The Step Father

Debra Jo Rupp as Alice Banks

"If I ever see that bitch again in my life she better hope I'm not sober"

The Real Mama

Hal Fort Atkinson III as Phillip Banks

"It's up to you but if you're asking me I think you shouldn't go"

The Second Dad

Rider Strong as Aidan Banks

"I say we lock him in a closet and throw away the key and hope he doesn't call the cops"

The Protective One

The Rest of the Mighty Ducks Cast as Their Respective Characters

"Just kiss already"

The Team

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 6.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
833K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
190K 11.5K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...