secret diary ; yeongyu [writi...

由 fjedora

And all because of a diary, one small diary that Beomgyu forgot in the art class. (Beomgyu has a secret diary... 更多

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡

♡19♡

1.7K 145 231
由 fjedora

Yeonjun, Kai, Soobin and Taehyun were eating at their lunch table. Taehyun looked at the Sookai couple having a sweet time and thought that was the best moment to talk with Yeonjun.

He tapped the blue haired boy's shoulder and asked "How's going with Beomgyu?" "Are you even serious?" Yeonjun complained and Taehyun sighed at his actions.

"Are you already giving up on him?" he waved in front of his face. "Hell no!" Yeonjun replied almost making Taehyun choke on his food.

"Stay calm, I was just asking." Taehyun justified himself, "By the way, I think you should show him that you care about him" he suggested.

Yeonjun looked confused "I care about him? Oh... sure. Okay."

Taehyun shook his head, holding his laughter. 'He's slowly turning gay...' he thought.

Then, he patted Yeonjun's shoulder "I believe in you, go and get back your Beomgyu." he encouraged him and quickly pecked him on the cheek.

"W-what the hell?!" Yeonjun gasped and Taehyun looked at him innocently "Why are you so upset? Normal friends do that!" he explained.

"Normal friends? Oh, I didn't know that!" Yeonjun said and then walked away.

***

Yeonjun decided to wait for Beomgyu at the school's exit, and when he saw him entering the toilets he followed him in there.

Beomgyu leaned to the sink to wash his hands and only then he noticed Yeonjun was there. He gasped "Why are you here?", insecure of what to do without Yeosang supporting him.

Yeonjun took a deep breath and said "I wanted to apologize for what I had done", him don't having an idea of what he was apologizing for.

"Can you please please forgive me? I don't want to hate you! We can also end the boyfriend act if it bothers you..."

Beomgyu mouthed not really knowing how to react. Was it better to keep ignoring Yeonjun, or to be with him but endure his own feelings?

He didn't know when exactly he started liking him and how since he knew Yeonjun was straight. But maybe there was still a possibility of them being normal friends... or at least, Yeonjun thinking they were friends.

"Umm... yes?" he said at the end and chuckled at Yeonjun's reaction. He seemed like a happy child that just received a present.

"See ya tomorrow then!" Yeonjun greeted him with a beautiful smile and pecked Beomgyu on the cheek.

Beomgyu immediately blushed "W-what was that for?" he stuttered, was Yeonjun actually out of his mind? A KISS ON THE CHEEK?

"That's what normal friends do!" he heard him saying before closing the door.

Beomgyu looked at himself in the mirror, he suddenly started feeling like he was burning or something. He couldn't help, but thought how he'd react if Yeonjun actually kissed him on the lips.

He send away that pervy thought that were only imagines and splashed on his face some cold water.

But damn, he had liked a lot the feeling of Yeonjun lips on his cheek.

***

23 am

Beomgyu was, as usually, watching another kdrama on his laptop when heard his phone buzzing and opened the chat, not expecting at all Yeonjun texting him.

***

Yunie

Hi Gyuu!

You

Why are u texting me
at such late hour?

Yunie

I saw u were online so
btw what are u doing?

You

Watching kdramas

Yunie

Are u so addicted to them?

You

...

Yunie

Ok sry
Actually I wanted to ask u smth

You

Go on

Yunie

Remember Ji-eun party on Friday?
Since we're not bf anymore I
wanted to ask if u knew a girl I
can take there

***

Beomgyu had to read the message two times, before realizing Yeonjun had told him that they hadn't to act like they were dating anymore.

Suddenly jealously strated making place in his heart, what if Yeonjun would find another girl and kiss her at the party?

"No way this can happen!" he said to himself and quickly replied to Yeonjun's message.

***

You

No it's ok I'm free on Friday
plus idk any girls

***

In reality on Friday Beomgyu had to go to the park with Yeosang, but he thought he'll forgive him for once.

***

Yunie

ok? I didn't expect that
btw, I'll drive us there,
5pm in front ur house

You

don't be late
and this time DON'T GET DRUNK

Yunie

sure sure mom

You

I just don't wanna sleep on the floor again

Yunie

lmao that was funny

You

ha ha ha

Yunie

u have no sense of humor

You

unlike u I have braincells

Yunie

meanie

Beomgyu couldn't help, but smile at Yeonjun's messages. He just made his night better. Ahh, what love can make you feel...

You

Good night

Yunie

Are u leaving me?

You

My kdramas are waiting so bye

Yunie

Then good night and have good dreams if ur gonna sleep

You

thanks I guess

***

Beomgyu read once again the chat and then switched off the phone with a smile on his face. Then he took the laptop and buried himself in a kind of hiding place he had created with blankets, making sure he had some candies and cookies to eat during the kdrama.

Maybe that wasn't so healthly, but Beomgyu enjoyed it, almost as he liked being with Yeonjun.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

861 words

In the next chapter there will be a time skip to Friday

I'm so happy a lot of you liked this book so far and that it has already 5.8k views and 530+ votes; in my precedent story at the end I thanked all the ones who supported me through writing, but here I kinda lost the count of the comments and votes lol

So I'd like you to write your @ here so at the end of the book I can thank all of you without forgetting someone (*^‿^*)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.1K 159 10
|| Welcome || If you want to read about Yeonjun as your flirty classmate, Taehyun as your rival, Soobin's crush, Beomgyu serenading you with his gui...
12.8K 520 24
Beomgyu, a college student enters college thinking it would be easy, especially since his two best friends would be there too. He thought wrong. What...
63.5K 2.8K 44
Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially ruin his entire reputation... His school...
15.9K 613 11
A story where Beomgyu and Yeonjun were bestfriends. Beomgyu was a quiet boy, and he had difficulty to express himself and his feelings. No one could...