A Love Story Or Not

Von ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... Mehr

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#101

2.5K 300 22
Von ManviGupta512

Please bohot saare votes ❤️

"It's not weird Sidharth, It's love! Aisa hi hota hoga shaayad pyaar mein. Tum dono ko dekh kar mann kar ra hai ki mein bhi shaadi kar lun!", Salman sir.

"Hayeee, sir usse achchi aur kya baat ho sakti hai ki hum dono ne Salman sir ko shaade ke liye inspire kiya!", Shehnaaz spoke for the very first time since she has entered the stage.

Salman sir chuckled at her and shook his head.

"Aap kabhi nhi sudhrengi naa Sana...", he asked her and Sidharth answered the question by shaking his head in a negative manner, "Kabhi nhi!".

All three of them, including the audience, chuckled.

"Shehnaaz aap kuch kehna chahti hain?", Salman sir asked warmly while handing her the mic.

"Mein kya bolungi sir?", Shehnaaz asked sheepishly.

"Waise to tum chup nhi hoti ho Sana par aaj mauka de rahe hain to kuch bol nhi rahi?", Salman sir said and chuckled.

"Achcha fir kya bolun?", she asked innocently.

"Abhi abhi kitna kuch hua hai andarr. Jo tumhare mann mein aaye wo bol do!", Salman sir said making her take the mic from his hand.

"Ummm...kya bolun?", she giggled and others laughed.

"Ek baar Ahana ne, I mean meri best friend ne mujhe ek dare diya tha.

That one dare made me meet the love of my life and I have never been more thankful.

Ek baar we were just talking and the topic of love came up. She asked me how would I confess to the person i love or something like that, I don't tray remember.

And I answered that if I ever fell in love, I would shout on the top of my lungs and tell the whole world that I am in love.

But its too ironical because that's not at all  how I remember my confession.

We were on the terrace of his home aur aas paas koi bhi nhi tha. I couldn't even look at him. I remember that we had our backs against each other when I confessed to him.

Kahaan mein soch ri thi ki duniya ko chillake bolungi aur Kahaan isko btane mein hi jaan nikal rahi thi", Shehnaaz giggled and everybody was laughing including Sidharth.

Sidharth smiled fondly at the memory of her confessing to him.

"But mind you all, it was beautiful. Mujhe pta hai ki mein khud ki hi tareef kar rahi hun but it was beautiful.

Isse bol dia par meine iske reply ka wait hi nhi kiya. Neecha Bhaag gyi, Maa ke paas", Salman sir and the audience laughed.

"Fir uss din I was going to Italy for 2 months. Aur shaayad isiliye hi meine uss din confess kiya kyunki mujhe use 2 mahine tak face nhi karna padta.

Hayee, kitni nervous thi mein.

Tu batayega aage kya hua?", she asked him lovingly and sweetly.

He looked down shyly and everybody laughed at his awkward expressions. He was looking too adorable and Shehnaaz knew he won't say anything.

"Ye to kuch nhi bolega. Mein hi bta deti hun.

Heyee ek dum na movie ke jaise tha. Mein airport par ja chuki thi aur kisi reason ki wja se mujhe see off karne nhi aa paya.

Meri na flight delay ho gyi thi 3 ghante se, to I was still at the airport when I  saw him standing in the Starbucks.

I was wondering what was he doing here, use to kuch kaam tha to fir kaise wahaan pe aa gya.

Meine isse itni baar Awaaz di par ye meri taraf dekh hi nhi ra tha, pta nhi kahan khoya tha.

Fir jab usne meri awaz suni to peeche Mudd ke ek dum se gale laga liya. Mujhe laga meri Saans ruk jaegi.

Fir wo hua jo meine kabhi nhi socha tha. He whispered in my ears, something which I had never imagined.

He said, 'I love you', actually whispered it in my ears and I was numb. Samajh hi nhi aaya ki kya hua!

So, that was it, our story!", Shehnaaz said and the hall erupted into cheers.

Salman sir looked lovingly at the couple which has crossed so many ups and downs to reach here.

"Aur kuch Shehnaaz?", Salman sir smiled at her.

"Han, bass ek aur cheez.

Just like I said ki jab Shehnaaz Gill will be in love, she would shout on the top of her lungs and let the whole world know.

Yahaan pe sab nahi hain, par aap ho aur kuch aur log bhi hain, to I would like to take this opportunity to say it out loud.

Sidharth, I love you!", she said with a crack in her voice.

The audience erupted into cheers and awe for the couple, once again.

Sidharth said it back and although, he didn't say it on the mic but through the movement of his lips, everybody knew what he has just said.

He pulled her in for a side hug. He kept his hand on her bare waist and pulled her into himself.

He looked down at her and she closed her eyes to accept what's coming next. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

The hall seemed like it was set on fire. The audience was not ready to calm down.

It was too good to be true and it was beautiful. The couple that stood in front of them was beautiful.

The last time they were on the stage, they  were sharing the bigg boss trophy and today they were here to tell the world that they belong to each other!

They bid a goodbye to Salman sir who mumbled a congratulations to both of them before they left the stage.

They left the hall on an uproar and it was difficult for Salman sir to make them all listen to him.

Once outside, Sidharth immediately smashed his lips on Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz broke into sobs and hugged him tightly. He reciprocated the hug and paced his right hand up and down her waist to calm her down. His other hand patted her head.

She was now sniffling and whimpering trying to absorb everything that happened today.

Sidharth dragged her whimpering body into the car. He held her tightly yet gently inside the car.

She kept her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his biceps.

She sniffled more hiding her face into his chest. He pulled away his arm from her grip and pulled her into his embrace.

He slid his hand into her bare waist and rubbed his hand against the soft skin of her stomach.

She calmed down due to his distraction, but still held him to her dear life. She rubbed her nose on his chest and he chuckled.

He tried to make her look at him but her grip was tight. Somehow, he managed to pull her face towards him and she looked adorable.

Her nose, eyes and cheeks were red due to continuous crying and her cheeks were wet. Sidharth cupped her face and rubbed away the tears from her face.

She made a sweet pout at him and he couldn't help but peck it. He caressed her cheek with his thumb and kissed her forehead again. She hugged him and he let her hold him.

He knew that she needs to believe it all and realise that it's a true. She didn't speak during the entire journey.

She looked at her hand where the ring laid and smiled to herself. Wasn't it beautiful? It was. But wait...it was different.

She looked at him and then the ring with raised eyebrow. Sidharth understood and said, "Baby new ring hai. Purani wali meine Waapas kar di jeweller ko. We were stating afresh, toh purani ring kyun?".

LET'S see how this starting afresh goes. People know about them, the family is waiting for them, the fans are waiting for them. Let's see how that goes!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
148K 10.6K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...