ADORE YOU

By _awizardsway_

She was like art, exquisite & fascinating. Admired by many, yet he was the one who truly had the privilege to... More

COPYRIGHT
AESTHETIC
1โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
2โ€ขFirst Meetโ€ข
3โ€ขThoughtsโ€ข
4โ€ขPlottingโ€ข
5 โ€ขConfidentโ€ข
6 โ€ขPayback's a Bitchโ€ข
7 โ€ขSurprisesโ€ข
8 โ€ขThe Announcementโ€ข
9 โ€ขThe Invitationโ€ข
10 โ€ขThe Galaโ€ข
11โ€ข Conciliationโ€ข
12 โ€ขPericulumโ€ข
13 โ€ข Amicis โ€ข
15 โ€ข Dolor โ€ข
16 โ€ข The Proposal โ€ข
17 โ€ข High โ€ข
18 โ€ข Dangerous โ€ข
19 โ€ข Realisation โ€ข
20 โ€ข Is it a date? โ€ข
21 โ€ข Terror โ€ข
22 โ€ข Confessions โ€ข
23 โ€ข Afraid โ€ข
24 โ€ข Halycon โ€ข
25 โ€ข Falling โ€ข
27 โ€ข Calor โ€ข
28 โ€ข Hush hush โ€ข
29 โ€ข Home โ€ข
30 โ€ข Inked โ€ข
31 โ€ข Initiis Novis โ€ข

14 โ€ข Principium โ€ข

115 18 7
By _awizardsway_

14

Principium

Start of something new- HSM

a|n: Contains Mature Language. The beginning is summary of last chapter from Aiden's perspective.

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

I didn't even realise that it was going to be a month since Mia literally barged into my life with her weird yet bold behavior, a month since I challenged her but I am glad that its her I am losing to, and that is saying something as I am hell lot of competitive. I wouldn't have thought that she would have lasted after all those things I did, but boy she was also not someone to be messed around I learned that hard way.

Whatever it was I never imagined we getting along, talking like normal people and joking around it was kind of refreshing rather than fighting.

Honestly I was truly distressed after receiving the call from my office that I had received another threat on our company mail, the IT department where already trying to find that person I was just hoping that I atleast get something today. I didn't knew how Mia picked up that something was going on since I was good at keeping a poker face. Probably because of my lack of input in what Mr Lee was saying. I was glad Mia faked a excuse and got us out, as I would have stupidly agreed to anything.

I didn't know what came over me when Mia had joked about the last time her almost getting hurt. I was so determinate in telling her that she won't get harmed ever again but got proved wrong the next hour.

I know it was bad of me to laugh at her when she fell, I tried to control but I couldn't keep it together that seemed to make her also laugh.

But her getting ankle sprain was enough to make me stop also what stopped me real quick was her confessing having multiple injuries, trust her to joke about such a stuff.

Her hands holding onto my shoulders when I carried her, my hands wrapped around her were giving me an odd sense of satisfaction as if whatever bad might happen she would always have me to lean on. What really surprised me was when I had moved a stubborn strand from her face, while I rested my hand on her face her smooth skin against my palm. I admired every minute detail of her face, such as the little bit of golden flecks in her hazel eyes, a small beauty spot on her chin while she leaned into my touch.

I know it was just a sprain but it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out but she argued, giving up I drove to her house something she couldn't argue with.

I don't know why she was so stubborn for asking help, knowing she couldn't walk yet she did and stumbled while I caught her for second time. When I tried to apply medicine, she tensed claiming that she felt awkward taking my help since she worked for me it didn't make any sense to me. But I made her shut up when I used her words against her, I just didn't remember her comebacks but everything else too. What really surprised my was the red hue that dusted across her cheeks.

I wasn't the one to befriend someone so quickly especially with someone I was fighting till last weeks, but with her everything was different.

When she asked for my help I was beaming inside. She continued to amaze me with her writing skills and being HP fan as I was also one of them something few people knew.

When she caught my hands while I was leaving, tingles shot through with a fuzzy feeling inside.I was moved by her, having a wonderful way with words she put me at an ease.

Mia's advice really did its wonders, sure I am worried but now when I think about it I don't get worked up. What is really important for me to think with a clear head to catch that asshole.

A thought struck me while driving that the whole course of her getting hurt, me helping her but above all being with her made all the ominous thoughts I was having disappear and I didn't knew whether that was a good thing or not.

When I reached the office I told Alan to deliver Mia's car and all her stuff that was left behind. Knowing Em wouldn't be home since it was afternoon and also Mia hadn't eaten anything so I also asked him to get some food for her.

"Okay guys please tell me you found something" the head of IT begins to speak as soon as I enter.

"Fortunately we did sir, apparently this mail came from some net cafe" hiding in plain sight but I did finding something that was good.

" Report to the police ask them to look into the matter and find that asshole" they can look into the cafe and look for suspects.

"Sir Mr Rivera and Mr Grey are requesting for you, it is urgent" Chris informs me while I give instructions, well it appears that Caelum found something.

"Caelum you said it was urgent, hey Augustine" I find them both looking quite anxious.

"Well I tried more and you can't guess what I found-"

"That they were from a cyber net" he looks surprised that I knew about that but it wasn't all it seems.

"Yes but I found the exact location" he shows me his laptop. "It is 5 mins away from Carrington inc." I figure out after looking at the location but I couldn't believe it.

"Don't jump to conclusions Aiden and look closely Colton Corporation" Caelum points out wow that prick.

Issac Colton the sole heir to the Colton Corporation was a fine competitor in the business world but unlike the rest of my competitors he was an asshole. Clearly he would qualify as my arch nemesis, why you ask well that is a long story but in short we used to be friends but a misunderstanding tore us apart. So years later here we are hating each others gut.

"Don't just jump on conclusions guys, someone else might be doing these for money. Recently many cases have come to me which are exactly in the situation you are and Issac might hate you but come on he will not do something this extreme" Augustine tries to make reason well he did make sense but I am still not willing to believe.

"Okay how about this we let the police handle the matter and see where it goes from there"Caelum gives a acceptable solution which we agree on.

"You are not going to drop this that easily are" Augustine questions looking at both of us with suspicion in his eyes.

"What we just agreed right now, where is your head Augustine-" I interrupt Caelum.

"No, we are going to dig in more but before you begin don't worry we'll be careful" Augustine knows there is no way he can talk me out of it and Caelum looks at me as if I reveled some big secret.

"Fine but don't do go and directly talk to him about it-" he pauses looking at our reluctant faces "why do I even bother I know you are going to do exactly that" he knows us too well.

"Does Anna know about the whole situation?" I didn't want to burden her with more stress with her surgeries lined up, we hardly see each other.

"No we didn't but you have to, come on you know she hates it when she is out of loop"Augustine had a fair point she thinks that we leave her out of things because of her profession which is true.

"Well it looks like she is free on saturday, you can talk to her then"Caelum suggests.

" You didn't tell Hannah did you?" I mean I didn't want anyone to get stressed, also the less people know the better.

"No, I didn't we have to keep this between us only. Man I feel bad about not telling her" Augustine sulked as he shared everything with her.

After a while of discussing, they both decide to leave. "Hey Mia might be here right, we could just drop by and say hi" both of them agree to meet her while I stop them knowing it would be useless.

"She is isn't here, she had sprained her ankle so I told her to go home and take rest" I explain to them recalling the days event.

"You dropped her home didn't you" Caelum says wiggling his eyebrows.

"And I think it was more than that you banged her while stargazing into each other eyes didn't you"Augustine looks as if he found something great.

" We weren't stargazing into each other eyes and how did you know that?" what an outrageous claim that was.

"Meaning we right since you didn't deny any other things" Augustine had a smug look plastered on his face.

"Well for one when you entered the office you were out of breath it would not be because we had something and you met your IT department before coming here as you knew half stuff. But you were looking more than tired as if you ran a marathon,so you had to be somewhere else. And seeing as today is Monday it would be your site visit for hotel so Mia would be with you. Also when I showed you the laptop your hands were a bit oily and had a scent particularly a strong scent so it was no lotion mostly an ointment and as you look perfectly fine it would be probably be Mia"Caelum had spoke in a tone I was having a hard time catching up. I was flabbergasted did he really deduce on that.

"Except that didn't happen and Chris had told us,we had asked Mia if we could meet where she told us that she had sprained her leg" Augustine revels, that makes more sense while Caelum looked glum that Augustine had pissed on his parade.

"So you knew already than why did you waste....." I trail off realising their intentions.

"Okay get out both of you" I walk them out of the office. While they stare at me with teasing glint in their eyes and a ridiculous grin stretched across their face, "You know I can hear wedding bells in the distance" I slam the door on their faces.

Idiots.

I was in a weird way glad that whoever the person was doing it for money, it put me at ease knowing that their was no one out there for my siblings life but that doesn't mean he was getting away with. He messed with the wrong person.

I was looking at a file when my phone chimed.

'Next time you send me food,a tip make sure it is spicy' trust Mia to like spicy food.

'Kidding, thanks for it was incredible' another text from her had my attention.

'Your welcome, though Alan was the one who bought it I just told him' I text her back

'Well than I wasted my thanks, fine I can thank him tomorrow'I laugh while texting her back.

'You can take tomorrow off if you want' I suggest.

'Now that is something I can thank for, again kidding but on a serious note thanks for your help, Goodbye' that text let a weird feeling in me.

'It was my pleasure and if you need something you can call me, Goodbye' I bid goodbye still having a smile plastered on my face.

Turns out Mia needed a day off so she couldn't come, as a nice gesture I decided to send some flowers hoping it wasn't creepy.

The whole week I was submerged in meetings, documents to be signed, projects to be looked at and many more. Also me and Caelum were looking if we could find something on Colton, as the police inquired but as the person had used a fake id he was taking time to find him.

So, me and Caelum decided to do one thing Augustine told us not to, confront him. He wasn't there with us as he and Hannah were on a date.That is why we were in a club on a Saturday Night, the blasting music, bartenders serving drinks, people grinding on each oh my God I saw something that now wants to make my eyes claw out.

"Are you sure he is coming here today, I swear Caelum I'll hit you if it is wrong" I was already feeling uncomfortable with the looks thrown on us.

" Relax asshat, I am never wrong besides the person was in no position to lie. Oh there is Anna" I am not even going to ask him.

" Hey there idiots" Anna was already at the bar.

" Oh hey hi, so uh I wanted to talk to you about something " I began right away also I chose to talk here knowing that when she gets angry she can't hit me, well not too much at least.

While I was talking, Caelum went to see whether he could find for Colton.

When I finished she was literally fuming, if she was a cartoon fumes would be coming out of her ears, and exactly at that time Caelum came.

" All of this stuff happened and you didn't think it was important to tell me that, it was Ava and Adrian for god sake. See you always leave me out of loop, and it is not just that I leave out important stuff in your life. Makes me feel like a bad friend but you know what you are the real assholes" The whole while was hitting me and Caelum, we waited for her to finish. We were kind of seeing her point and it was making me feel bad.

" Okay calm yourself down, we are sorry I only did that because I didn't wanted to stress you out but fine I get it how you are feeling, we'll not leave you out next time" We both try to explain ourself to her.

"Fine and am forgiving this early probably because I am half drunk, now are you going to talk to Colton? " She asks while Caelum pries vodka out of her hand.

"Yup I am going now, you both wait here" I leave them and moved towards the direction Caelum pointed me.

He was seated on a couch far away, decked in the dark corner with a woman on his lap while other two were giving me lustful eyes as soon as they spotted me. Man I already feel uncomfortable.

" Ladies would you please excuse us" I take a seat at the couch sadly it was the only space between him and the other girls.

" No, please I am sure they won't be a disturbance. So King tell me to want do I owe the pleasure" That smug son of a bitch, his grey eyes filled with glee.

"Oh he is right we won't even make a noise" The girl whispered her lips close to my ears, her hands on my bicep. Her touch making my skin itch.

" You tell me Colton what you have been upto, let me guess threatening people. " I was not going to beat around the bush.

The girl who was sitting on his lap was moving her hands all over him while he acted like it wasn't a big deal, I was grossed out.

" Don't you dare accuse me for stuff I don't know about" He sounded enraged now as of I was blamed him with something outrageous.

" So you didn't send any threatening mails to my company and also Ava and Adrian" He looked shocked if anything.

" I hate you, but I would never steep to that level get it through your skull. You don't have any proof against me. " I keep quiet knowing he was right but I could sense the honesty is voice.

The girl beside me had some how managed to her hands on my chest.

" Take your hands off" I wasn't going just let her do anything.

" Hey everyone is hesitant at first, but they learn" She purrs in my ear.

" I said take your hands off, right now" I speak in a cold tone immediately making her comply.

" You still haven't changed have you" He questions me probably because of my behavior.

" Well I can say the same thing"I look repulsed at the woman's hand on his groin.

"What can I say woman love me" He stated cockily.

"Wow that is one hot woman, oh and it seems she knows Caelum and Anna" As we in the balcony, we had the perfect view of the bar.

I followed his sight, and there was Mia dressed on a red dress with knee length boots, her hair left open. She was looking beautiful and the dark wasn't enough to conceal her bright self.

I looked back at Colton and saw him staring at her up and down with lustful eyes.

And at that moment something snapped inside me, I didn't like the way he was staring at her. I usually kicked any asshole who stared at woman the wrong way but I was feeling some unadulterated rage that would literally kill him.

" Stop fucking staring at her right now" I get up and block his view while grabbing at his collar.

" Ooo calm down King, got yourself a girlfriend. I can say you did an amazing job" I stop myself from punching the shit out the bastard.

"A woman doesn't need to be my girlfriend to protect her" With that I walk away.

" Oh Aiden, Mia was just asking for you" Alex was the first to spot me, and after hearing him everyone else attention turned to me.

Caelum wanted to ask me about what went down but he knew better than to ask me in front of others.

" What are you talking about?" Mia enquired Alex who ignored her.

" Guys are we seriously just going to talk, come on man I came here to get drunk" Emilia ordered the bartender for shots, while I stuck to whiskey. I knew this idiots would get drunk, at least I had to be sober to drive.

"Em you do that at home too, and I'll stick to beer. Who will drive your drunken asses home" From there the other four decided to race for shots, Anna was the first one to give up seeing as she was already half drunk while Em was clearly the winner.

I was sitting next to Mia who was looking at our friends clearly amused.

" You guys look so cute together" Drunk Anna was a pain in the ass.

"I know right, I am just waiting when they get together. Just imagine how cute their babies would be, I call dibs on godfather" Well Caelum was not any different.

"Then I am calling dibs on holding the baby first" Alex was the next one, till then we had our cheeks painted with red. Damn this people know how to embarrass someone.

"Guys wait what the hell are you fighting for, nothing like that is going to happen" Mia's words made me feel dejected as if something important was denied to me.

" Bitch what are you talking about we know it'll happen. It's a best friend intuition."Emilia stated looking quite proud.

Before anyone could say anything Alex dragged Mia and Emilia with him for dance, while Anna looked at us.

"Okay now tell me what did you find"Anna didn't beat around the bush.

" Well as I assumed he denied but I think he was telling the truth I could sense it." They both were looking at me with troubled eyes.

" Are you sure, I know your intuitions are always right but then too" Caelum expressed his worries.

" Yes I am, but we'll keep looking" I trailed off as Mia's figure became clear to me, her hips swaying smoothly to the music while she being unaware of the stares on her. Clearly she was an amazing dancer.

"She is looking gorgeous isn't she" I nodded in a trance I mean that was so obvious.

"Also a fabulous dancer" Again I nodded, as she showed her moves.

Obnoxious laughter pulled me out of the trance.

" You like her so much it's written all over your face"Anna claimed.

What that was preposterous.

" Don't worry, we'll call her than you can talk seeing as you won't come there" Before I could say anything the both were on their merry way giggling.

I spotted them talking to Mia who then left them moving towards the bar.

"You are not feeling weird because of earlier right?" She questioned looking at my tense figure.

But it was because of her, her close proximity as always effecting me. Making my skin tingle and heart beat faster.

" No I am fine great actually" I squeaked.

Oh my god, way to embarrass myself.

" Thanks for the flowers, don't worry it was sweet" I had ordered pastel tulips for her. I wanted to give them personally but I had many meetings piled up.

Glad she didn't thought me as a creep.

"I am sure though those weren't your favorite, so tell me I would know better for next time" She laughed at my expense.

" You want me sprain my leg again" She was clearly teasing me.

" No, if I had it my way no harm would ever come to you. But as I know you have knack for proving me wrong might as well know it." why did I say that, I have gone mental.

It was a silent for a bit, then she spoke.

"White lillies, those are my favorite" She answers my question.

" Nice choice, okay so spicy food and white lillies." I recall her favorite things.

" What you don't like spicy food, I saw you making a face don't deny it" she caught me.

" No I am more of a sweets person" She looked at me weirdly.

"I can't digest the fact of you liking sweets it's is so.. " she trailed off.

"Against my personality, I know I get that a lot" It was always a shock to people, as I was cold and calculating.

" No but actually it has nothing to do with it" she reasons.

My gaze was moving across the room, but I stopped when I spotted a familiar figure. And as the situation they were in made my blood boil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops a cliffhanger, who do you think it is?

Aiden is starting to feel something towards Mia. Will he acknowledge it or run from it.

Next chapter we'll learn more about Em.

Make sure to vote and comment..

Happy Reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 14.2K 56
"I'm living the good life that everyone else wants, I'm capable of giving you two that life but I won't because you and I know that either of you don...
64.8K 1.4K 35
It all started with one night. She was being amiable and agreed to go to the Heat with her best friend. Never in her wildest dreams did she think th...
37.8K 2.3K 38
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž...